+ Reply to Thread

Jill Stein may get Bernie Sanders to abandon DNC if he is not Hillary's VP Pick - as he deserves.

Sanders got 13 million supporters behind him from DNC and only 5 million of them accept Hillary as the DNC candidate. The other 8 million as balking due to the DNC primary election frauds and dirty tricks and are now backing Jill Stein. Six days ago Stein offered Bernie the Green Party nomination. Now the insiders say he will accept the offer if he is not tapped for the VP slot.
    I still think Sanders has a shot at the White House since Biden refused again (DNC knows Hillary is still in a legal bind with numerous criminal investigations and law suits still going on in three states).

Re: Jill Stein may get Bernie Sanders to abandon DNC if he is not Hillary's VP Pick - as he deserves.

Nice team, but Hillary hates and fears Bernie.

Re: Jill Stein may get Bernie Sanders to abandon DNC if he is not Hillary's VP Pick - as he deserves.

I am worried about Trump losing because of Bernie getting the vote. I doubt it. I am praying for double female suicide ticket

If Bernie bails on Hillary and teams up with Jill Stein they can steal the show IMO. They are both honest outsiders who don't alienate people with impulsive comments that come across hateful.

i voted green party before since I didn't like the popular candidates!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you