+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    470

    The Clinton Foundation = Organized Crime that may be why FBI forced to back-off...

    This is coming to light in a civil suit brought against Hillary and Clinton Foundation and Hillary has twice refused to be deposed under oath. That story can be found here. http://thelastgreatstand.com/2016/07...osition-video/

    But for now this graphic should suffice until the truth drips out drop by drop.


  2. #2

    Re: The Clinton Foundation = Organized Crime that may be why FBI forced to back-off...

    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Man Frank View Post
    This is coming to light in a civil suit brought against Hillary and Clinton Foundation and Hillary has twice refused to be deposed under oath. That story can be found here. http://thelastgreatstand.com/2016/07...osition-video/

    But for now this graphic should suffice until the truth drips out drop by drop.


    There is no doubt that the CF laundered millions but there is no AUSA with balls big enough to do the right thing and indict the con artists. Only poor people without money for top shelf lawyers are prosecuted in America these days. The wealthy get a pass with Obama's "JustUs".
    Deduction my ass... I need proof!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    186

    Re: The Clinton Foundation = Organized Crime that may be why FBI forced to back-off...

    Here is an old Clinton Foundation Donor List. Anyone who makes waves for the Clintons may have to deal with these vengeful characters known for assassinations http://www.nydailynews.com/news/mone...ticle-1.357326

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    China
    Posts
    159

    Re: The Clinton Foundation = Organized Crime that may be why FBI forced to back-off...

    Quote Originally Posted by Public Warning View Post
    Here is an old Clinton Foundation Donor List. Anyone who makes waves for the Clintons may have to deal with these vengeful characters known for assassinations http://www.nydailynews.com/news/mone...ticle-1.357326
    Did you know Bill Cosby donated $100,00? Does anyone have an updated list for 2016? As a woman voter I could never vote for Hillary knowing that the takes millionsof dollars from governments that abuse and deny civil rights to women - like Saudi Arabia.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    257

    Re: The Clinton Foundation = Organized Crime that may be why FBI forced to back-off...

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Snoop View Post
    Did you know Bill Cosby donated $100,00? Does anyone have an updated list for 2016? As a woman voter I could never vote for Hillary knowing that the takes millionsof dollars from governments that abuse and deny civil rights to women - like Saudi Arabia.

    Let me guess... Cosby donated after he learned he was under investigation yes? Here's some more insight to the Clinton Foundation; https://josephbotts.com/2015/05/31/the-clinton-scam/

    Last edited by Antibiotic; 07-27-2016 at 02:12 AM.

Similar Threads

  1. Is the Clinton Foundation a clever scam or legit?
    By golly-gee-whiz! in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 10-19-2016, 10:49 AM
  2. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-25-2016, 03:55 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-23-2015, 12:04 PM
  4. McCain and Organized Crime connections
    By Self Employed in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 12:03 PM
  5. Organized Crime Gangs Getting a Free Ride
    By sojustask in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-28-2006, 09:22 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •