+ Reply to Thread

It is easier to get a GLOCK .....

Your President Obama said this word for word ..." It is easier to get a glock (handgun) than a book".
    Chris Rock said "Books are like Kyptonite for Black people", and yeah I agree.

Learn something. Use local resources aside from food stamps.

I have a library 10000000000% FREE 100 meters from my house. GO THERE.

Me getting a gun easier? Obama you are delusional. I would seriously impeach him for that statement alone.

And this is 1000000% FACTUAL.

Piss off Barack.

Re: It is easier to get a GLOCK .....

When I think of "It is easier to get a GLOCK ..... " I do think it is a scam.

I totally disagree.

I guess that statement needs some explaining!! He prolly should a said,more kids WANT a glock than a book!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    Your President Obama said this word for word ..." It is easier to get a glock (handgun) than a book".

Me getting a gun easier? Obama you are delusional. I would seriously impeach him for that statement alone.

Piss off Barack.
    No what Obama said would be correct. On every corner in the inner city neighborhoods someone can purchase a gun. May be one library close to the neighborhood and dozens of corners where drugs, guns, prostitution is sold.

For the President of the United States of America to say getting a gun is easier than a book....word for word is disgusting.

Books are like 5 cents at garage sales.

Books are free at public libraries.

It's destructive rhetoric .

Obama is only black when its on the news.

What about 3600 deaths in his hometown Chicago?
    Those dead people deserve a molecule of sympathy or attention.....not just political horseshit

I could probably buy anything.....but a book takes ten minutes and no money.

Lack of education and broken family structure is this beautiful country's demise
    Last edited by Administrator; 07-14-2016 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post

Piss off Barack.
    Agreed. Obama and Hillary and all the 1% elite will soon be trying to disarm American citizens with any and all arguments they can make. FBI veteran supervisor of 27 years (Ted Gunderson) even found documentation that proved much of the violence in America including the 1993 WTC, 911, and OKC bombings were black ops designed to scare the hell out of Americans into becoming obedient citizens to the government that guarantees to protect them from self-created bogey men like Osama Bin Laden (recruited and trained by the CIA to fight Russians in Afghanistan). The Saudi ties to 911 have been covered-up but well exposed by former Senator Bob Graham. Last year on a talk show, Hillary refused to admit that gun ownership in America is a constitutional right. Smell the coffee folks. They are already censoring the internet, have 80% control of the media, and they will be wanting to take away our guns so we have no way to ever rid ourselves of a corrupt government.