+ Reply to Thread

Are Americans growing more racist, intolerant, or just fed up with supporting immigrants and poor people addicted to welfare?

What is your honest take on why the racial divide is growing in America which was born as a melting pot that is now boiling over with racism and a large white supremacy movement is growing stronger - even politically as we see with some of Trump's comments. What the hell is going on? Is this the beginning of a second American revolution, or simply the collapse of our democracy. Do the wealthy elite enjoy this situation as it gives them a chance to declare martial law and tighten their economic grip on us all?

Re: Are Americans growing more racist, intolerant, or just fed up with supporting immigrants and poor people addicted to welfare?

Yes. Blacks are much more "RAYSIS" today.
    Lose a pound a day, every day. I personally lost 60 pounds in 60 days. My free 47 page PDF eBook explains how. CLICK HERE to read online, or download your free copy.

Re: Are Americans growing more racist, intolerant, or just fed up with supporting immigrants and poor people addicted to welfare?

I think people's problems are MISS CATGEGORIZED as racism.

It is poverty.

The boiling point is pretty bad. People can't pay monthly bills. That ruins families....that makes people overly desperate....that's broken laws......fill in the blanks.

You guys are not staying on topic about "Are Americans growing more racist, intolerant, or just fed up with supporting immigrants and poor people addicted to welfare? " . Please try

Quote Originally Posted by Scams 2016 View Post
    You guys are not staying on topic about "Are Americans growing more racist, intolerant, or just fed up with supporting immigrants and poor people addicted to welfare? " . Please try

Thank you Fall Guy!

How many identities do you have?
    Lose a pound a day, every day. I personally lost 60 pounds in 60 days. My free 47 page PDF eBook explains how. CLICK HERE to read online, or download your free copy.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlinAnnArbor View Post
    Thank you Fall Guy!

How many identities do you have?

Want to let you know there is a suggestion box in Chat Here. May be a good idea to take your grievances to that thread.

I don't have grievances

Quote Originally Posted by CarlinAnnArbor View Post
    I don't have grievances
    Wanted to let everyone know there is a suggestion box in Chat Here.

I thought you may have a complaint about multiple screen names from what you posted. Nice you have no grievances.

Screw lazy black people looking for excuses.

The good people deserve respect... the odds are often against them

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    Screw lazy black people looking for excuses.

The good people deserve respect... the odds are often against them

Wow! Reality is making you as "intolerant" as me! BLM is their own worse enemy. How do they expect the police to treat them when they treat the police this way? This isn't the country I grew up in!

You are wrong