+ Reply to Thread

Why does 25% of World Population hate jews? Did You know Uncle Sam gives Israel 10% of our Tax Dollars?

Amazingly, Jewish people comprise only 2% of the world's population yet 48% of the world's billionaires are Jewish according to Forbes magazine. 77% of the worlds banks are owned by Jewish families. And 10% of American tax dollars go to Israel foreign aid and now I wonder why? They seem to be quite successful on their own. Why must America donate foreign aid to such a rich country when we need our own infrastructure to be repaired and rebuilt at home and 1 in 6 American kids go to bed hungry every night? Are we simply envious of the Jews or is genuine hate, or maybe mistrust? I grew up with a Lebanese uncle who used to curse the Jewish people once a day, and never really understood why. I just saw this video which motivated me to post this thread. http://www.seeker.com/tunnel-used-by...890973458.html Honestly, what do you guys think?

Last edited by Time 4 Truth; 07-12-2016 at 10:25 PM.

Re: Why does 25% of World Population hate jews? Did You know Uncle Sam gives Israel 10% of our Tax Dollars?

They control the media....sue everyone....even the innocent. Screw the banking system. And always cry the blues. That's what more that 25% of people say, I don't support that voice publicly :)

Re: Why does 25% of World Population hate jews? Did You know Uncle Sam gives Israel 10% of our Tax Dollars?

I need to research " Why does 25% of World Population hate jews? Did You know Uncle Sam gives Israel 10% of our Tax Dollars? " a little more.

Probably for the inhumane way they deal with the Palestinians is why they are scorned so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Scams 2016 View Post
    I need to research " Why does 25% of World Population hate jews? Did You know Uncle Sam gives Israel 10% of our Tax Dollars? " a little more.
    Don't forget to say "I really don't have an opinion on why 25% hate the Jews"
    Lose a pound a day, every day. I personally lost 60 pounds in 60 days. My free 47 page PDF eBook explains how. CLICK HERE to read online, or download your free copy.

Why do the jew haters only complain about money going to Israel, but not all the money going to filty, dirty, wickedly evil Muslim countries?

There is an answer, but you wouldn't accept it.
    Lose a pound a day, every day. I personally lost 60 pounds in 60 days. My free 47 page PDF eBook explains how. CLICK HERE to read online, or download your free copy.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlinAnnArbor View Post
    Why do the jew haters only complain about money going to Israel, but not all the money going to filty, dirty, wickedly evil Muslim countries?

There is an answer, but you wouldn't accept it.
    Well at least give it a try while I am still sober and awake!

I read about this on Google.