+ Reply to Thread

Was Bernie Sanders Bought Off, Threatened, or Blackmailed into endorsing Hillary Clinton?

It simply not likely that a guy as passionate about issues would flip 180 degrees and support someone who totally pulled the rug out from underneath him with election frauds in California and New York. I will never forget how Ross Perot was blackmailed vy the Bush mob to withdraw from the raice in 82. What do you guys think happened with Bernie who only days before took out a permit to hold a 300,000 person rally in Philadelphia the night before the DNC convention?????
    Last edited by Time 4 Truth; 07-12-2016 at 10:47 PM.

Re: Was Bernie Sanders Bought Off, Threatened, or Blackmailed into endorsing Hillary Clinton?

I need more info on Was Bernie Sanders Bought Off, Threatened, or Blackmailed into endorsing Hillary Clinton?

Re: Was Bernie Sanders Bought Off, Threatened, or Blackmailed into endorsing Hillary Clinton?

This is truly a mystery. My guess Bernie was shown a video of some other political trouble maker who was murdered in the past like John Wheeler or Al Chalem or Malcolm X, or Martin Luther King, or JFK... and then shown a bullet with his name on it. Or maybe they just threatened to kill his kids. Whatever it was it had to be super evil to get him to flip 180 degrees in just one day.

You are right.

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Man Frank View Post
    This is truly a mystery. My guess Bernie was shown a video of some other political trouble maker who was murdered in the past like John Wheeler or Al Chalem or Malcolm X, or Martin Luther King, or JFK... and then shown a bullet with his name on it. Or maybe they just threatened to kill his kids. Whatever it was it had to be super evil to get him to flip 180 degrees in just one day.

The more I think about it, you may be right.

Listen.....if you get 15 minutes with the President of the United States.....you won the lottery.
    Bernie Sanders? 2.5 hrs!!!!!!!!!!!

And guess what? Obama couldn't close him (sales lingo)

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    Listen.....if you get 15 minutes with the President of the United States.....you won the lottery.

I have a feeling Sanders will find a way to sabotage Hillary from the inside and get a little revenge for all the dirty tricks she pulled on him. Fortunately almost of half of his staunchest supporters still refuse to vote for Hillary Clinton. There is something going on there for sure. But I also want to know what pressured or intimidated him into endorsing the Wicked Queen of Little Rock?
    Trust only your birth mother!

As far as I know, Bernie endorsed HRC so he could still speak at the convention, he has not conceded. If the info I saw (not fact checked yet, but I am hopeful it is true) Hillary recently lost 13 super delegates, Mr. Sanders is not done yet!
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
    -Hunter S. Thompson

What a great show! Jiggle that is an interesting statement. Very very interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor View Post
    I have a feeling Sanders will find a way to sabotage Hillary from the inside and get a little revenge for all the dirty tricks she pulled on him. Fortunately almost of half of his staunchest supporters still refuse to vote for Hillary Clinton. There is something going on there for sure. But I also want to know what pressured or intimidated him into endorsing the Wicked Queen of Little Rock?
    the obvious answer is the dems must beat TRUMP!! you think this a sherlock mystery or something!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

I hope he tries and swings the super delagates as a hail Mary pass

Re: Was Bernie Sanders Bought Off, Threatened, or Blackmailed into endorsing Hillary Clint

This is one of those mysteries where the answer won't pop up for a year or so after the elections. I am personally convinced some thug seriously threatened his kids. I cannot see how such a passionate anti-establishiment guy would flip-flop in the space of a week. Totally out of character for Sanders IMO.

Re: Was Bernie Sanders Bought Off, Threatened, or Blackmailed into endorsing Hillary Clint

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post

So obviously Sanders is not cooperating. So how the hell did they get him to endorse that criminal on national TV. They MUST have threatened his family directly or indirectly. Bernie should confirmor deny if his family was threatened the next time he is ever on live TV. The 13 million voters that supported him deserve the truth I think.

This is not a buyout. Sanders said he would do this from the very beginning. He is smart enough to know that running as a third party, or throwing his support to a third party candidate would split the vote and hand the Presidency to Trump.

He was able to largely influence the DNC agenda, which is probably what he set out to do in the first place when he ran. He probably didn't know that he would become a phenomenon. By supporting Clinton, he is putting his support behind the DNC agenda. He succeeded at pushing HRC to the left, as well.

Hillary and Bernie are more alike in policy than they are different, as well. Sure, Hillary is not as trustworthy as Bernie, but who is? She isn't as liberal as he is, but again, not prominent politicians are.

Bernie has influence now. People listen to what he has to say, especially young people. By hitting the campaign trail for Clinton, he is continuing his fight for what he believes in.

Bernie isn't dumb. He knows Hillary Clintons's faults, just like you and I do. Will she stay true to her word and fight for the things in the DNC agenda? I'd like to think so but honestly who knows? It's a gamble, but at the very, very least she is pretending to give a shit. Contrast that with Donald Trump who is running on a platform that is promising to destroy 8 years of progress. To someone as liberal as Bernie, a Trump presidency is a scary threat.

Supporting Clinton and using his newfound influence to do his part to defeat Trump and the rise of the Alt-Right is a noble thing. Putting aside the differences they have and fighting for the greater good isn't flip flopping, it's being pragmatic, wise and selfless.

A smaller man would take his ball and go home after an unfair primary but Bernie is keeping his head up and continuing his fight for a better America.