+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hsbc transfer

Hsbc transfer

This is an advanced fee scam.

On 7/12/2016 at 7:53 PM, "HSBC TRANSFER" < hsbctransfer4@gmail.com >

Good day to You.
    Sir/Madam.
    How are you doing today hope every thing it fine and great. i will like to let you know i got a call from Mrs.Sophia and she told me i should get in contact with my email. kindly note that your won funds is deposited in my bank worth $1,500,000.00 USD . i am going to render adequate assistant regarding this transfer donation to your dominated bank account over there in your country. i will like to let you know that our bank over here in Spain cannot run a direct transfer to your banking account details in your country. it is said to let you know this is because the said amount currently expect liquidation. kindly note that you need to setup an account opening before the funds will be credited into your account which you will be setting up in my bank and it will be opened online to you from there you can transfer the rest of the funds to your domintaed bank account in your country.This is to acknowledge the receipt of your account opening application request. HSBC Offshore Bank was founded to provide banking services to individuals and companies involved in international operations. Our services allow clients, from any part of the world to bank in absolute confidentiality while enjoying freedom from foreign restrictions, government legislation and potential discriminatory bodies. We offer a comprehensive range of high quality Portfolio Advisory Services along with a comprehensive transaction execution platform.

Our corporate culture enables us to build solid relationships with our customers based on trust, loyalty, and commitment to excellence in banking services. Our on-line banking system provides secure, convenient and efficient service around the clock access. Customers are responsible for compliance with banking policy/ tax and reporting laws of their home country that may be applicable to their use of a foreign bank account.

Although you did not specify the particular account type you are interested in opening , we are however assuming that it would fall into the category of the online classified number account (s) offered by HSBC Bank. Be inform that all non-residential account require an opening deposit payment. The opening deposit is deposited into your new account for activation purpose, which still belongs to you as the adherent.

TYPES OF ACCOUNT ARE:

(1)Offshore Basic Account:
    The Offshore Basic Account is a regular account; this account can be operated as a private or a joint account. The opening activation deposit is ($200.00) for account in Usd ,The Maximum outward transfer (online) possible within a month is Two Million Five Hundred Thousand ($2,500,000.00) usd only or the equivalent in any other foreign currency. With this accounts you can apply for a gold membership credit card after a good business relationship of a year minimum.

(2) Offshore Advance Account:

The Offshore Advance Account is a daily Business and Checking Account; this account can also be operated as a private or a joint account. The opening activation deposit is ($500.00) only; this is to activate the new account to a fully operational account; the mandatory activation fee is credited into the new account. The Maximum outward transfer possible within a month is unlimited. With this accounts you can apply for a gold credit card after a good business relationship of Six months minimum.

(3)Offshore Basic Account:

The Offshore Basic Account is a regular account; this account can be operated as a private or a joint account. The opening activation deposit is ($700) for account in Usd , The Maximum outward transfer (online) possible within a month is Two Million Five Hundred Thousand ($2,500,000.00) usd only or the equivalent in any other foreign currency. With this accounts you can apply for a gold membership credit card after a good business relationship of a year minimum.

Furthermore we will like you to know that as an account holder you can apply for a loan; to be eligible for such benefit you most have bank with us for some time, the time is determined by the type of account you operate with us and the status of your account most not be in RED, you must have the require collateral to back your loan request.

We hope you must have been properly enlightened on the categories of accounts with the possible services of these accounts from the explanation above; it is your duty to decide on which of these accounts best serve your needs.

(A) Applicants must have and remit the investment deposit to activate the type of account that he/she desires to operate and activation must be paid not later than 5 working days after CHOOSING THE ACCOUNT HE/sHE is willing to setup or the account opening will be turned down.

(B) Applicants must send to this office his/her legal identity proof, an international passport or any other identification document that carry only your picture e.g. photo passport.

(C) Applicants must send us his/her full residential address stating how long you have lived there and the status of the house. (That is Rent or Owned)

(d) Applicants must send us the name and address of a next of kin and also state your relationship with him or her.

However, in some cases, you may be allowed to maintain your capital investment and surety in debit; this largely depends on the duration of this account and the existing relationship between the customer and HSBC BANK representative. Total investment sum are further credited into your account to facilitate the activation of your account.

Service Fee / Account Interest:

Our Service fee for the maintenance of your account will be charged on your account balance every year. The amount of service tax levied will reflect on your account statement. Our service fee is also applied on Interest and other Charges (e.g. over limit fee, cash advance fee, late payment fee, outstation cheque fee etc.).

Interest will be calculated on your Account balance and compounded on Monthly basis. This has the effect of increasing the annual rate of return on your investment when compared with accounts where interest is compounded quarterly or annually. The rate of return payable on your investment may vary on Monthly basis depending on movements in the wholesale money markets.

We look forward to your prompt response and your satisfaction is guaranteed.

Yours Faithfully
    Mr.Michael William
    Private banking/Account Department.
    Last edited by falconsfan15; 07-12-2016 at 07:15 PM.

Re: Hsbc transfer

I always think this mobile banking, internet transfer simple stuff is dangerous. Its one thing to be convenient but another to get screwed with some Russian or Chinese stealing your money and doing fraud.

When we are talking about " Hsbc transfer " I don't really have an opinion.

i hate this topic