+ Reply to Thread

Thread: David Thombuson

David Thombuson

This person could have you print counterfeit checks. He may also pay you with a counterfeit check for more then what you should be paid for then ask you to send the difference to someone else by money gram,western union. The problem with using western union,money gram is,he will tell you to email him the reference number,with that reference number,he can pick up the transfer even if he is in Africa,he told you to send the transfer to someone in say,Alabama. It doesn't matter because he has the reference/control number. Only send money by direct bank transfer and never cash deposit,money gram,western union,personal check,money order,ect. Please read below.

On 7/4/2016 at 12:52 PM, "David Thombuson" < davidthornsbrough@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

Thanks for your complete interest , Your information has been received. I am pleased to inform you that you have been hired. I understand that it is important that I meet you before you take on the job especially since you are going to have access to where I live, but I am a very busy person...however, will have time to meet you soon, as soon as I am in town.The reason I want this job to take off before meeting is because I am coming back to town with some guests and I want the house to be ready upon my arrival when I intend to meet you as well.The keys will be in your possession upon my return. I am trusting you on this one to handle it properly as I am of the utmost belief that this job means something significant to you. I am having a negotiation with an agent who is waiting to have the rest of her commission for her part in procuring the house that you will be cleaning. The keys are with the agent who will in turn send them to you by USPS overnight immediately she has been paid off. That said, I am sending you a check to cover the cost of your first week's salary and an extra $100 for the cleaning supplies and the balance for the agents commission. I am of the opinion that you do not have to spend your money on supplies and that you should also be paid for job done, hence the necessity for sending you the check. So as soon as you receive funds, you can go ahead and start work. Another important thing is that I must always be able to reach you. Your dedication to the job is very important as I have had people in the past doing different jobs for me but did not take it as seriously as I had hoped. Make sure you check your email at least twice daily should there be important messages to you from me regarding any information. If you need the address of the house please do let me know and I can provide that for you.

Thank you and enjoy your Day.
    David
    567-377-8688
    Last edited by falconsfan15; 07-12-2016 at 03:48 PM.

Re: David Thombuson

Who really cares about David Thombuson

Re: David Thombuson

I read about this on Twitter.