+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Michael Torres

Michael Torres

This person could have you print counterfeit checks. He may also pay you with a counterfeit check for more then what you should be paid for then ask you to send the difference to someone else by money gram,western union. The problem with using western union,money gram is,he will tell you to email him the reference number,with that reference number,he can pick up the transfer even if he is in Africa,he told you to send the transfer to someone in say,Alabama. It doesn't matter because he has the reference/control number. Only send money by direct bank transfer and never cash deposit,money gram,western union,personal check,money order,ect. Please read below.

From Michael Torres < dharmiesosoftltd@gmail.com>
    To <>
    Sent Tuesday, July 12, 2016 at 8:20 AM

Hello,

I received your application to the post for "Laborer". Please note that you are being hired only on a personal level. All correspondences would be made and promptly reported to me personally. The position is a Full-time/Part-time and home-based meaning you can work most times from your home as long as you have a regular internet access.

I own a small shipping business and I tend to operate a high cost of operation and I want to cut down my expenses by employing shipping and receiving personnel in each state individuals who will be receiving mails in bulk and then dispatch them in units to there respective destinations. For example the cost of mailing a package by United Parcel Service is around $13 and if we want to send out 100 mails,that would be around $1,300 which is rather too costly, But we have a solution whereby, we ship the whole 100 mails in one package at the rate of $180 to you and when you receive it, you will open and mail out items through United States Postal Service which will be $3 to $4.50 each to there respective destinations. This would save a large amount of money. I hope this explains how much I need an honest and committed person for this position. You will be paid $600 every week and this is a long term position. As the case may be, you will be provided with funds to pay freight forwarder weekly to help get goods from the manufacturer. I will provide or pay for cost of mailing goods/items by USPS or any other method so you do not have to spend on shipping or postage. Remember that any money out of pocket expense made in respect to this task shall be duly reimbursed along with your weekly salary.

You will be provided with up to $1900.00 weekly, to deduct your weekly pay and any needed expense then forward remainder of the money to our forwarding agent so as to help organize shipment of our goods/items directly from the manufacturer. Most items you will receive range from letters, office material, electronics, art materials and some other general consumer goods as the case may be.I can assure you that you do not have to make any out of pocket expense and you are not require to pay any job application form to get started. Task may take around 8-10 hours of your time per week and you can work at your convenience. The job is very simple but very important you have an address where you can store and or accept mails and packages, and also have the time to dispatch mails and packages through USPS,Once our package comes in weekly, you only have to present an ID either driver's license or any other personal ID to the delivery man when packages comes in for you. Integrity matters to me, please be sure to know this position requires your full commitment and honesty. I hope you create a good impression and work relationship.

Do get back to me with your Personal/Contact details if interested. such as:

FULL NAMES:

ADDRESS,Include Apt # If Available(No PO.BOX please):

CITY:

STATE:

ZIP CODE:

HOME PHONE #:

MOBILE PHONE#:

EMAIL ADDRESS:

SEX:

PRESENT JOB:

Once I received your contact information i will get back to you with the task for this week, Understand you will also be paid as soon as you pass this first assignment, You will be paid ($600) at the end of the week. You are going to be employed as Shipping and Receiving Personnel and all tax will be taken care of by me, your first weekly salary is $600 and will be paid by Check along with first assignment.

Thanks in anticipation of your prompt response

Yours Sincerely,
    Michael Torres

Re: Michael Torres

Thanks for posting the great information on Michael Torres , I will research it more.

I totally disagree.

I gotThe same post from him and then someone hacked into my email and was trying to erase the emails Between me and him what can we do with this guy

You could bait him. Create an email and use fake information so you can bait him safely.

Sent: Friday, July 29, 2016 5:50 PM
    To:
    Subject: Re: cleaning

Okay, below is the information which you are to send the rest funds via Money Gram Money in "MINUTE", You are to deduct $600 for your weekly pay plus $50 extra for your GAS then you will send the remaining funds to the information's below via Money Gram Money Transfer.

Receiver's Name: Opakunle Yusuf
    Address: 1701 N Decatur Rd

City: Atlanta
    State: GA
    Zip code: 30032

NOTE: The Money Gram charges fee are to be deducted from the rest funds and NOT from your pay and get back to me with the Money Gram transfer details below once the funds has been sent:

1. Reference#:
    2. Amount Sent:
    3. Amount Charged By Money Gram:
    4. Your Full Name And Address As It's Been Written On The Money Gram Slip:

However, I will be waiting to read back from you ASAP today and I also have some other assignment for you to do once this task is completed.
    I want you to be rest assured that I'll never stress you at all in any assignment given to you and I promise to pay your salary weekly as we both agreed.

Take good care of yourself,wishing you all the best.

Thanks and Best regards,
    Michael Torres.
    925-695-7567