+ Reply to Thread

Obama's America Now Almost Fully Realized As Cops Killed By Sniper Fire

Just a couple more details to attend to before leaving office--bail out Chavez, amnesty all illegals...probably other wacky shit as well.

I gotta admit if someone had said he could tick off all his goals (give Iran Billions and the Bomb, foment near race-war, prop open our border so our enemies have easy, routine egress, ensure more generations of black failure, scuttle and dismantle the American Dream, support and raise up the most virulent strain of Islam yet known, all while apologizing for our past heroics...and before the Summer of 2016 was half over...I would not have believed it.

As always, button-eyed liberals stand and watch, giggling and happily surrendering to the siren song of multiculturalism, immune, they think, to Swedish-style mass rapes and other not-savory-but-inevitable fallout from the application of their soul-dead ideologies.

They are thrilled to trade 5 dead cops for the HUNDREDS of murders that will now take place as a direct result. How many dead black kids will be laid directly at the feet of BLM morons and their white liberal remora? Let's start with ALL of them.

Hundreds, maybe thousands of additional unnecessary gun deaths--it has already been happening all year.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Pro...385784431.html

I am certain that this ranks on obamas 'best days ever' list, along with the day he shat on the Iranian freedom fighters and that time he bowled 40.

Name:  inhiselement.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  6.3 KB

[

Last edited by pwrone; 07-08-2016 at 07:36 AM.
    There is not a truth existing which I fear
    or would wish unknown to the whole world."
    --Thomas Jefferson

Re: Obama's America Now Almost Fully Realized As Cops Killed By Sniper Fire

40% of all cops assassinated are killed by BLACK MALES. Black males are 6% of the population.
    Lose a pound a day, every day. I personally lost 60 pounds in 60 days. My free 47 page PDF eBook explains how. CLICK HERE to read online, or download your free copy.

Obama giving speeches about these blacks being killed by Police officers is truly disturbing. He paints the Police Officers as racist and murderers before all of the facts are in about the case. Just as bad Obama has painted Islamic terrorist attacks here in America as having nothing to do with the Islamic faith. I am shocked Obama has not been impeached. Instead of him being impeached the liberals go along with all he is doing, it's so very difficult to understand. One thing everyone should be able to understand is Washington is corrupt and has to be changed.

I would like to discuss the latest two killings by our Police of two black men.

I agree these two killings are suspicious and do need investigation.

The black male that was resisting arrest and taken down by Police onto the pavement but than shot dead is disturbing. Thing is you don't resist arrest and especially after you have threatened someone with a gun and have the gun on your person. It does look as though the Police officer shot this man for no reason other than he was resisting arrest. We do have to wait and hear all of the facts.

The second incident where the black male was pulled over for having his tail light out. Is the girlfriend telling the truth and what reason would she have to lie?
    Why did the black male tell the Police officer he was carrying and had a license? Is the girl fiend telling us what actually took place? Why did she not help her boyfriend from bleeding to death? How was she so calm as to video tape the incident and give commentary?
    This all is very strange and I am looking forward to hearing all of the facts in both cases.
    What took place in this shooting incident seems planned by the two black adults in this car but would that be possible. Could it be these two black people were so afraid of blacks being targeted by Police that once they were pulled over by a white officer their actions helped to perpetrate this shooting. Possibly not on purpose but having the thought all white Police officers are out to get you caused poor reactions to the Officer?

Blacks are being racist themselves by drawing conclusions before all of the facts are heard.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/07/us/sho...lando-castile/

What the hell kind of subhuman "mind" would record such a thing on her cell phone while he's laying there DYING. Is internet fame really that important to these worthless folks?

I'm seeing too many videos lately of idiots video recording innocent people being brutalized by animals, more concerned with Internet fame than helping someone being attacked.

I'd like to see these video recorders prosecuted as participants in the crime.

THIS PARTICULAR WOMAN is no less disgusting.
    Lose a pound a day, every day. I personally lost 60 pounds in 60 days. My free 47 page PDF eBook explains how. CLICK HERE to read online, or download your free copy.

Seventy-one percent of police who've been shot and killed this year weren't murdered by black men with cornrows or hoodies. They weren't gunned down by Latino gang members in low-rider drive-bys. Those stereotypes would be too convenient. Instead, 71% of police who've been shot and killed so far in 2016 have been killed by good old-fashioned white men.

ahhhh .... righites upset now that WHITE COPS are on tape executing black folks?

Seventy-one percent of police who've been shot and killed this year weren't murdered by black men with cornrows or hoodies. They weren't gunned down by Latino gang members in low-rider drive-bys. Those stereotypes would be too convenient. Instead, 71% of police who've been shot and killed so far in 2016 have been killed by good old-fashioned white men.

the blood of dead cops = NRA

The NRA is the biggest threat to this country right now and can't wait to see the CONSERVS attack the shooter in Dallas since he was a Vet and they love trashing American Vets don't they?

Information is now coming out about the shooting in Colorado. The Police Officer is Hispanic not white. The Officer pulled the car over because the driver matched the description of a suspect wanted in an armed robbery committed a few days back. The Officer told the driver not to move and the driver went ahead and reached toward a gun which was laying in his lap.

This statement was given by the attorney for the Police Officer and is a bit vague but more will come to light.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlinAnnArbor View Post
    What the hell kind of subhuman "mind" would record such a thing on her cell phone while he's laying there DYING. Is internet fame really that important to these worthless folks?

I'm seeing too many videos lately of idiots video recording innocent people being brutalized by animals, more concerned with Internet fame than helping someone being attacked.

I'd like to see these video recorders prosecuted as participants in the crime.

THIS PARTICULAR WOMAN is no less disgusting.
    Boy do I agree that the way this woman acted is not understandable. Could be it was all for having something exciting on Facebook. Something like that anyway. Really shocking.

I was surprised the Police Officer did not stop the video. From listening to the Officer after the shooting took place he sounded quite upset, maybe he didn't realize she had her phone out taping the entire incident. Too bad she didn't start the video right when he came up to the car. Just unbelievable though to think she immediately started to lie about what had happened but even more amazing she didn't try and help her boyfriend. It doesn't show any reaction from her at all that she is concerned about her boyfriend laying next to her bleeding to death.

Want to clarify what I said. She's not giving any help to her boyfriend who is bleeding and looks to be unconscious but she is filming the incident and talking up a storm. If she was afraid of the Police Officer and did not render aid out of fear why would she be filming and talking during and after she felt her boyfriend was harmed and possibly murdered by a Police officer right there at the window of the car.

Maybe if he did have the gun right there in his lap that was the reason for her not moving toward her injured boyfriend.
    Last edited by PeggieSue; 07-09-2016 at 03:19 PM.

When we are talking about " Obama's America Now Almost Fully Realized As Cops Killed By Sniper Fire " I don't really have an opinion.

Thanks for the info.