Content-Type: multipart/mixed;boundary="----=_20160707145836000000_29441"
    Importance: Normal
    X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
    X-Type: html
    X-Auth-ID: coreyswilliams@reagan.com
    Message-ID: < 1467921516.68227654@webmail.reagan.com>
    X-Mailer: webmail/12.5.1-RC

Dear,
    We appreciate your business and thank you for choosing eBay. You can find the invoice for your item 2003 Jeep Wrangler Sport attached to this email. For a better understanding on how to complete your transaction is necessary for you to read the invoice carefully.
    For any questions contact eBay Support Department: +1-866-292-3078.
    Sincerely,
    eBay Buyer Protection

Thank you for shopping on eBay! Your total amount due is $1,600.00. More details about your purchase are included below.
    Item Title Estimated delivery Quantity Insurance
    2003 Jeep Wrangler Sport
    3 days
    Free Shipping & Handling
    1 Yes
    Deposit: $1,600.00
    Remaining balance: $0,000.00
    Total: $1,600.00
    Seller
    Name: Lucille Flores
    Address: 5724 N130th St,
    City: Omaha
    State: NE68164
    Buyer
    Name:
    Address: 185 W Main St
    City: New York
    State: NY10044
    Howto make the payment:
    Payment must be submitted via iTunesGift Cards.
    Through iTunesGift Cards services we can guarantee you 100% protection and insurance in this transaction. eBay will secure the payment
    until the buyer receives, inspects and accepts the item. Or, if it will be the case, eBay will refund the payment to the buyer.
    iTunesGift Cards needs to be completed in person with cash at any Best Buy, ToysR Us, 7-Eleven Hawaii, Dollar General, Fred's, Walgreens, Kroger, Ralphs, Safeway, Albertsons and some of the most popular retailersnationwide ( see iTunesGift CardsStore
    Retailers down the page).
    You can add only up to $500.00 onto a ” iTunesGift Card ”. For your purchase you need to buy as many iTunes
    Gift Cards as you need in order to complete the total price of your item, either they are ” iTunesPrepaid Cards”
    vouchers (i.e. For a payment of $1,700.00 you need to buy 3 ” iTunesGift Cards ” / vouchers of $500.00 each
    and 1 of $200.00).
    In order to avoid any mistakes please be careful to buy the iTunes Gift Cards (see example below).
    If you need help to complete the payment, please call eBay Customer Support at: +1-866-292-3078.
    Please Note!
    Once you bought the iTunesGift Cards and loaded the debit, you have to confirm your payment by calling us at: +1-866-
    292-3078.
    Payment Guarantee Policy:
    Howit works:
    1. Buyer and seller agree to terms: Both parties agree to terms of the transaction, which includes a description of the item, sale price and 5
    days for the buyer's inspection. Any invoices that are not paid within 48 hours will expire and your item will no longer be reserved.
    2. Buyer pays eBay: The buyer submits payment in full by ***”iTunesGift Cards”***.
    3. Seller deliver the item: Upon payment verification, the seller is authorized to deliver the item and submit tracking information. eBay verifies
    that the buyer receives the item and the inspection period begins once the item is delivered.
    4. Buyer receives the item: The buyer has 5 days to verify the item and the option to accept or reject. Return delivery will be at the seller's
    expense.
    5. The seller is paid by eBay: The transaction is complete. In rare cases when something goes wrong the buyer must notify our agency with
    the item issues, after the inspection period. A solution to most problems can usually be negotiated between the buyer and seller. If this is not
    possible, the buyer will receive the money from our trust account.
    Verifyan order's eligibility:
    eBay sends an invoice to a buyer only after our Financial Department has verified all the following information:
    -paperwork of the vehicle, including ownership and clear title
    -seller's information and proof of ID
    -possession of the vehicle that is being sold. We do not initiate a transaction until we have the vehicle stored in our warehouse with all the
    paperwork.
    The item is currently stored in our storage facility number 11 in Omaha, Nebraska.
    eBayBuyer Coverage:
    Buyers who pay for qualified physical goods using eBay are eligible for a coverage up to $20,000.00.
    eBay has built up a base of millions of satisfied customers over the years through an intense focus on being responsive to their concerns and
    acting quickly to resolve any outstanding problems. The vast majority of customers never need to use theA-to-ZGuarantee reimbursement
    program, but for those who do, the guarantee claim gives customers a greater sense of trust and confidence in shopping from the broad range
    of sellers.
    For any questions contact eBay Support Department: +1-866-292-3078
    We are available at the following hours:
    6:00 AM to 10:00 PM Mountain Time Monday through Friday
    6:00 AM to 6:00 PM Mountain Time Saturday and Sunday
    On 7/6/2016 at 10:09 PM, "Lucille Flores" < lucille.32flores@gmail.com> wrote:
    Hi,
    My 2003 Jeep Wrangler Sport, is still for sale. This truck is in great shape. I’m the original owner. It has no damage, no scratches, dents or hidden defects. It is in immaculate condition, meticulously maintained and hasn’t been involved in any accident… Has only 116,500 miles its automatic 4.0 V6 engine. All scheduled maintenance performed meticulously, like new, no pets - non smoker, hill decent control, aluminum wheels, roof rack. Cold A/C front and back, as well as heat. I have a clear title, without liens or loans on it, under my
    name.Lucille Flores

I am selling it at this final price of $1,600 because my husband died 1 month ago (he had a heart attack) and it brings me bad memories and that’s the reason I want to sell it a.s.a.p. I want to use eBay Services for the safety of both of us so if you’re interested in purchasing this truck just email me with your full name, address including the zip code and phone number, so I can notify eBay that you are selected as my possible buyer and they will contact you to explain the entire procedure.Thank you,

P.S i have more photos , if you want please announce me. thank you​​​​​​​​

Re: Lucille Flores

I love this information on Lucille Flores , thanks alot.

I'm on the fence on this.

Unregistered Guest

Highly appreciate the information