+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tina Bowen

Tina Bowen

On 7/6/2016 at 9:26 PM, "Tina Bowen" < [email protected]> wrote:
    Hello,
    This
    2009 Subaru Forester 2.5X Premium runs and drives excellent. It has been extremely well maintained with a full service history, Only 59.878 miles! 2.5L engine, 4 cyl and 4x4. Transmission is Automatic shifts smoothly.It has no leaks no drips and does not smoke at all, slightly used in 100% working and looking conditions with a clear title free of encumbrances and liens. I bought it when i was serving in Fort Dearborn in Chicago IL and now I am deployed in Alaska. The car will be delivered from Chicago, Illinois don't worry about the shipping because is free. I have dropped my price to $2,500 (purchase price) since this is an Urgent Sale! and I need to sell it before July 17th, when I will be deployed in Afghanistan with my platoon replacing the troops scheduled to come home.The financial part will be managed by Amazon, which means that you will have a 5 days inspection period before committing to buy the car. In this way both, buyer and seller are 100% covered during the steps of this transaction.If you want to complete the purchase please send me your: full name, full shipping address and your phone number so i can notify Amazon that you are selected as my buyer and they will contact you to explain the entire procedure.
    Again I want to point out that because I am going to Afghanistan this sale is my top priority and I am looking after a fast transaction, with no delays. That is why I decided to lower the price, to avoid wasting time with negotiations and find a buyer as soon as possible.

Here is a link with a photo album of the car: http://imgur.com/a/2deXT
    Hope to hear from you soon!
    Maj. Tina Bowen

Amazon™ < [email protected]> h
    To <>
    Sent Thursday, July 7, 2016 at 9:11 AM

Dear,

Click here to open your Invoice with the payment details for the ordered 2009 Subaru Forester 2.5X

http://purchase-program.byethost31.com/529.html

Open the invoice and follow the instructions step by step in order to complete the transaction!

For any questions contact Amazon Department by reply to this e-mail or call our Customer Support Line +1 (818) 850-5425

We are available at the following hours 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM Mountain Time Monday through Sunday

Thank you for using Amazon !

Dear,
    You are receiving this e-mail because Tina McCurry, has selected Amazon Purchase Protection to handle a secure online transaction with you.

Item Title
    Estimated delivery
    Quantity
    Price
    Insurance
    2009 Subaru Forester 2.5X
    2 days
    Free Shipping & Handling
    1 $2,500.00 Yes
    Deposit: $2,500.00

Remaining balance: $0.00

Total: $2,500.00
    Seller
    Name: Tina McCurry
    Address: 2103 W Maypole Ave
    City: Chicago
    State: IL
    Zip: 60612
    Buyer
    Name:
    Address: 185 Main St
    City: New York
    State: NY
    Zip: 10004
    How to make the payment:
    Payment must be submitted via Amazon Cards and they can be purchased with cash at thousands of stores nationwide.
    Amazon Cards
    lets you enjoy the benefits of Amazon without a credit card or bank account – avoid interest charges and bank fees.
    Amazon Cards is an easy and convenient way to send money to where you need it. Through Amazon Cardsservices we can guarantee you 100% protection and insurance in this transaction. Amazon will secure the payment until the buyer receives, inspects and accepts the item. Or, if it will be the case, Amazon will refund the payment to the buyer.

For security reasons the Amazon Cards needs to be completed in person with cash at any CVS/Pharmacy, Kmart, 7-Eleven, Rite Aid, Ralphs, Kroger, Longs Drugs, Fred Meyer, RadioShack, Smith's, all the stores nationwide including your local supermarkets and anywhere you see the Amazon Cards sign. The cashier will collect your cash and load it into the Amazon Cards. There are no other hidden fees or charges. Just purchase your Amazon Vouchers, use cash to load it and you’re ready to go.
    You can add only up to $500.00 into a Amazon Cards. For your purchase you need to buy 5 Amazon Cardsof $500.00
    NOTE: In order to avoid any mistakes when buying the Amazon Cards, you will need to purchase the scratchable vouchers and NOT the VISA or MASTERCARD cards.
    For any questions please respond by replying to this invoice. Your email will go directly to our Customer Support Department or you can call us at +1 (818) 850-5425

Re: Tina Bowen

I love the scam.com message board. Good information on Tina Bowen

Re: Tina Bowen

I read about this on Yahoo.