+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Get paid to play and share a free sports app from the creators of ea sports

Name:  sports app.png
Views: 817
Size:  90.5 KBAnyone who would like a personal invite to check this out , please PM me

About United Games

United Games designs and markets next generation interactive experiences for sports. The company has developed the "better way to play" mobile-based sports game system using it's proprietary live event predictive analysis engine and associated technologies. We are the world’s first live game day event app that fans can play in real-time, while watching their favorite players and favorite team compete.

HqCompany Headquarters

United Games is located in South Jordan Utah, with designers and developers along the Wasatch Front in Utah, as well as in Europe.

UgAffiliate Sales Teams

United Games employs a large Affiliate sales force with a presence on 7 continents.

FansCompany Mission

We have a mission to democratize the way mobile games are marketed and shared. Instead of traditional mass media advertising strategies, we reward affiliated member-players who share the mobile app with others.

JoinJoin the Team

United Games employs a growing workforce of dedicated associates. If you'd like to find out how you can become a part of the world's greatest mobile sports game company, please contact us.

Our app will be released in the fall of 2016. This is going to be a fun, interactive sports experience, and we are giving an exclusive group of Affiliates a chance to get a head start. Enroll Now to become an Affiliate and start sharing today!
    PM Me if you are interested in making money in the business of Fantasy Sports . No Inv Req

Re: Get paid to play and share a free sports app from the creators of ea sports

more

Is United Games about Fantasy Sports?

No. United Games is NOT a fantasy-style game and does not even compete with fantasy. We fully anticipate that people who love fantasy will still play fantasy. However, we also assume they will play our app because it is a completely different experience altogether. Our app is a unique sports experience, designed to enhance your enjoyment and interaction with sporting events in a live, social manner. It’s about being a fan and playing along with your team, your friends, and your favorite players, while at the same time opening up the world to come together on common ground around a passion for live, interactive sporting events. We are building a game that the everyday sports fan is going to love, that is not a “stats” experience but a “game” experience.
    PM Me if you are interested in making money in the business of Fantasy Sports . No Inv Req

You guys are not staying on topic about "Get paid to play and share a free sports app from the creators of ea sports " . Please try

I'm on the fence on this.

This game will be huge hit. PM me if you would like to be one of the first people in the world to play

The app and game are free

Prizes will run from hats and shirts, to tickets, trips, and even cars

You must be personally invited to get the app .

Show me a check of you getting paid
    Help promote scam.com by using our promo videos on your blog or website! CLICK HERE FOR YOUTUBE VIDEOS

lol, The app goes live in the fall .

Its free to register to get the app and play if you have no interest in the business . They are shutting down the affiliate program prior to the launch anyway

Feel free to listen in to hear more

We have been getting many questions regarding needing something to plug your contacts into. Roger Ulmer, United Games Director of Field Relations, is hosting United Games overview calls every Tuesday and Thursday, with two call times available each day.

Tuesday and Thursday Call Times: 1:00pm & 7:00pm (Mountain Time)

Call-in Line: 641-715-0700 Pin: 616895#
    Last edited by brucefan; 07-31-2016 at 09:22 PM.

If you want the app, and try the game out for free it is by invitation only

Please PM me your name, and either email or text number

What is United Games:
    "Simply put United Games will be providing sports fans the ability to interact using their phone / tablet during LIVE sporting events. Playing on their own or with friends and family worldwide.You can be at home, at a party, at the pub or even at the game itself. The app is FREE - thats correct FREE."
    •FREE Sports application using mobiles and tablets
    •​Bringing loyal fans back to their teams
    •Interactive while the game is LIVE
    •Fun, addictive and competitive
    •Play on your own or with family & friends
    •Players download FREE from the “app” stores
    •Invite only until launch
    •Designed by Mark Mongie former EA Sports mastermind of world famous Madden Football, NCAA Football and Nascar Thunder + more

United Games Mission.
    Design and market next generation interactive experiences for sports. The company has developed the "better way to play" mobile-based sports game system using it's proprietary live event predictive analysis engine and associated technologies. They are the world’s first live game day event app that fans can play in real-time, while watching their favorite players and favorite team compete.

When will United Games app be available:
    The app is in pre-launch right now and will be released in September 2016.

What games will be available: •NFL Football
    •Soccer
    •Cricket
    •Basketball
    •Baseball
    •Golf
    •Tennis + many more.

How does it work ? •Download the FREE app.
    •Choose a sport to play
    •Play with yourself or with others
    •Tokens are aquired, played and purchased
    •Earn rewards and redeem for prizes.

Why should I join now as a player ? Why wouldnt I just wait ?
    Wouldnt you want to be the first person around the world to play this game before
    it is released to world. Wouldnt you love to show it off to all your friends and family.
    Try it out and get bonuses others wont get

I'll try out this free sports app. Better no be no viruses , no joke.

Please help our church -
    Your donations no matter how small are appreciated :)

Ray Lewis joins United Games to help promote their brand new sports app

undefined

here is an interview with one of the game developers, and former employee @ EA sports

the good stuff starts at the 10 minute mark

Please PM me if you want to be added to the list to get this app for free

The game sounds awesome, and will be free to play ( will operate with a Pandora like platform with brief commercials to pay the freight ) great for all ages

-former EA sports and Disney animator's on board

-3 d animation,

-win tickets to ball games, cars , trips,

-This app is free right now to all who request an invitation, and will be free to play.

-The platform will have a "Facebook" type look and feel to it, with a major part of the game

being social interaction and the ability to chat with major sports figures past and present

PM me with name, and email or text #, to receive your invitation today

If you have kids who love sports or are gamers, they will love this

Get added to the waiting list, the app should go live sometime in Sept

Is it free to play ? I would like to test it but I also want to see some payment proofs from people playing it already before download and start playing. How much this will pay on each win?

The game is free for all players.

The app wont go live for a few weeks. You are just adding your name to the waiting list, and United Games will forward you all the info and updates

This game is going to be lots of fun, and huge prizes will be available for talented players

Get on the list to get the app and play for FREE!!!

PM ME NAME AND EMAIL TO RECIEVE YOUR INVITATION