+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Now the question is whether FBI can ever be credible and trusted again? They are now part of problem and not part of solution.

I really am disappointed in Comey. I thought he had more integrity. I guess his pension is more important to him than the law he swore to uphold. (needs three more years to retire).

How much more abuse and insults are "We The People" going to endure before we circle the white house and boot the falsely elected leaders out like they did in Eygpt, Libya, Poland, and 20 other countries where election frauds put people in power?
    Last edited by golly-gee-whiz!; 07-05-2016 at 08:00 PM.

Re: Now the question is whether FBI can ever be credible and trusted again? They are now part of problem and not part of solution.

Quote Originally Posted by golly-gee-whiz! View Post
    I really am disappointed in Comey. I thought he had more integrity. I guess his pension is more important to him than the law he swore to uphold. (needs three more years to retire).

How much more abuse and insults are "We The People" going to endure before we circle the white house and boot the falsely elected leaders out like they did in Eygpt, Libya, Poland, and 20 other countries where election frauds put people in power?
    I never thought I would use the word "flabbergasted" in my life yet no other word can describe my shock at two things; First that Comey did not man up to do the right thing (make me believe his family was threatened to be honest) and Secondly the newspaper editors only now voice any "outrage" like this http://nypost.com/2016/07/05/fbi-bos...hillary-skate/. Yet when it was proven beyond any doubt that the New York and California democratic primaries were frauds, they all sat on their hands and said not a peep.

Honestly if the people of America do not rise up and physically make a citizen's arrest of Hillary, we will have yet another criminal in the White House soon. If the Brexit people can take back their country, so can we!

Re: Now the question is whether FBI can ever be credible and trusted again? They are now part of problem and not part of solution.

Not as long as Obama is in office -- or if Hillary slithers into the White House.

The FBI does not change with administrations Carl. Stop labeling everything Republican as "good" and everything "Democratic" as bad. The FBI work for the wealthy elite and are no longer public servants. I personally never trusted them even before Hillary's crimes. Now I mistrust them even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Public Warning View Post
    The FBI does not change with administrations Carl. Stop labeling everything Republican as "good" and everything "Democratic" as bad. The FBI work for the wealthy elite and are no longer public servants. I personally never trusted them even before Hillary's crimes. Now I mistrust them even more.
    Shillary was "extremely careless".

And people actually want her to be president?
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Public Warning View Post
    Well Bruce, or Frank, or whoever, he was APPOINTED BY OBAMA AND ANSWERS DIRECTLYVTO LYNCH.

Don't be so damned condescending when you don't know what you're talking about. He's not so "independent ". HisJOB depends on two of the most corrupt individuals we've seen in my lifetime.

Democrats CHEERED that she got away with it again. Forgive me if I DO see democrats as EVIL. They are.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlinAnnArbor View Post
    Well Frank, he was APPOINTED BY OBAMA AND ANSWERS DIRECTLYVTO LYNCH.

Don't be so damned condescending when you don't know what you're talking about. He's not so "independent ". HisJOB depends on two of the most corrupt individuals we've seen in my lifetime.

Democrats CHEERED that she got away with it again. Forgive me if I DO see democrats as EVIL. They are.
    Carl .. I AGREE with you... Comey is not independent, and yes, he does work for a corrupt bunch of evil people. But he had a chance to man up and do the right thing. Instead he played the role of Pontius Pilot in reverse. He sold out on us.

Quote Originally Posted by golly-gee-whiz! View Post

I stopped trusting the FBI after the Randy Weaver and Waco murders over a decade ago. What took you so long?

Not as long as Obama is in office -- or if Hillary slithers into the White House.
    http://www.politico.com/blogs/james-...ered-as-225223;
    FBI director says he's no longer a registered Republican

By Nick Gass
    07/07/16 11:58 AM EDT

Even though he has been a registered Republican for most of his adult life, FBI Director James Comey testified Thursday that he is no longer a registered member of the GOP.

"Although our politics are different — I gather you're a Republican — that correct?" Rep. Gerry Connolly (D-Va.) asked Comey in prefacing his remarks.

Comey responded, "I have been a registered Republican for most of my adult life, not registered any longer."

The FBI director, who previously served as deputy attorney general in George W. Bush's administration before President Barack Obama appointed him to his current position, donated to the presidential campaigns of John McCain in 2008 and Mitt Romney in 2012.
    LoL.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Man, when you are three years away from retirement with a $100K government pension waiting for you, and anonymous people threatening your family, the last thing anyone from any political party will do is make waves. Comey made a selfish decision - just like most all of us would have done if we were in his shoes. Wife and kids always come first. In case you did not read the Anonymous and GlobalResearch.ca reports, over 80 eyewitnesses to Clinton family crimes were either murdered or supposedly "committed suicide" in the last 25 years.
    Last edited by Antibiotic; 07-09-2016 at 08:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Antibiotic View Post
    In case you did not read the Anonymous and GlobalResearch.ca reports, over 80 eyewitnesses to Clinton family crimes were either murdered or supposedly "committed suicide" in the last 25 years.
    Hilarious,

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Globalresearch;
    Globalresearch
    “Headline: North Korea, a Land of Human Achievement, Love and Joy"
    —Everything you need to know about Globalresearch

Globalresearch is an anti-"Western" website that can't distinguish between serious analysis and discreditable junk -- and so publishes both. It's basically the moonbat equivalent to Infowars or WND.

While some of GlobalResearch's articles discuss legitimate humanitarian concerns, its view of science, economics, and geopolitics is conspiracist -- if something goes wrong, the Jews West didit! The site has long been a crank magnet: If you disagree with "Western" sources on 9/11, or HAARP, or vaccines, or H1N1, or climate change, or anything published by the "mainstream" media, then GlobalResearch is guaranteed to have a page you will love.

The website (under the domain names globalresearch.ca(link), .org(link), and .com(link)) is run by the Montreal-based non-profit The Centre for Research on Globalisation (CRG) founded by Michel Chossudovsky, a tenured professor at the University of Ottawa. Weep for the future.

Whenever someone makes a remarkable claim and cites GlobalResearch, they are almost certainly wrong.
    Click link for full article.
    Last edited by nomaxim; 07-09-2016 at 05:34 AM.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

People that are "Pro-Truth" or "Pro Transparency" doesn't automatically make them "anti Western". I have been visiting that web site based in CANADA (a western city) and have never read any claims or allegations that were unsubstantiated. They may feel differently about American foreign policies than you or I but I have no problems identifying editorial opinions for what they are.

I think their research on the WTC7 collapse is exceptional and they went out of their way to track down top western experts in the field of architectural and structural engineering, demolitions, metallurgy, etc. Shit, they even interviewed top ranking military officers and many western officials for their reports. They certainly cannot be 100% correct all the time, but I find them to be a helluva lot more credible than CNN or Brian Williams of NBC News or all those other MSM government cheerleaders who never once reported the renderings, Iraqi prisoner tortures or war crime massacres in Fallujah and Haditha, until after the foreign press broke the stories. For me they provide some balance for all the spinning of the American new media. http://tv.globalresearch.ca/2011/10/...y-wtc-7-enfr-0

But getting back on track about the OP, ask yourself why the FBI confiscated all 8 video tapes of showing what happened to the Pentagon on 911 and if they have nothing to hide from us, why can't the public view those tapes instead of just five frames they selected for us. After all we paid for that Pentagon building, all those security cameras, and even the salaries of those killed and those who grabbed the videos. It's really hard to trust the FBI any longer. Sorry - just my opinion.
    Last edited by Antibiotic; 07-09-2016 at 08:40 AM.

ahhhh ... poor righties

just can't find a so called made up "scandal" to nail Hillary on?

JFC ... right wingers are as dumb as it gets

Fuck the FBI ... the director's comments were a bunch of shit and was apptd by BUSH 43 so he can go to hell criticizing HC as she did nothing wrong so FUCK OFF ONCE AGAIN RIGHTIES as your bulllshit waste of tax payers dollars proves why your party is a joke

People that are "Pro-Truth" or "Pro Transparency" doesn't automatically make them "anti Western".
    So you are maintaining that this article is the 'truth'.
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/north-k...nd-joy/5344960;
    Are you actually supporting the claim that North Korea won the Korean War and that North Korea is a paradise?

And let's see what they have on the author of that article:
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/author/andre-vltchek;
    Are you also claiming that this authors works are not anti-western?

I have been visiting that web site based in CANADA (a western city) and have never read any claims or allegations that were unsubstantiated. They may feel differently about American foreign policies than you or I but I have no problems identifying editorial opinions for what they are.
    Yet, you don't know the difference between a 'city' and a 'country'.
    ROTFLMAO

Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post
    So you are maintaining that this article is the 'truth'.
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/north-k...nd-joy/5344960;Are you actually supporting the claim that North Korea won the Korean War and that North Korea is a paradise?

And let's see what they have on the author of that article:
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/author/andre-vltchek;
    Are you also claiming that this authors works are not anti-western?

Yet, you don't know the difference between a 'city' and a 'country'.
    ROTFLMAO
    Humor, I'm guessing. Right?
    Lose a pound a day, every day. I personally lost 60 pounds in 60 days. My free 47 page PDF eBook explains how. CLICK HERE to read online, or download your free copy.

Humor, I'm guessing. Right?
    Ahh, come on you Imperialist dog you.