+ Reply to Thread

I'm glad Fall Guy took over the site

Because there was a lot of nonsense on here. People should be ashamed of themselves letting employers like ABC Cowboy English in Fuzhou bully them into posting stuff online which goes against their conscience.

At least he is honest about who he is and what he's doing so I wish him nothing but the best in everything he put his mind to.

Re: I'm glad Fall Guy took over the site

I need more info on I'm glad Fall Guy took over the site

Sometimes bumping old threads bring back EXCELLENT TOPICS

oh what a surprise somebody comments on my thread about a school forcing ESL teachers to post good reviews of their friends online...and then having the audacity to say that it's "good marketing experience" in the contract and yet another troll starts bumping all the other threads.

I know admin is covering for these schools but come on don't be so obvious about it. Show some self respect like I did when I walked away from that humiliating nightmare.

I read about this on Facbook

You are right.

Yeah keep on trying to bury the truth.

I bet this is Nomaxim and his friends just trying to make sure that nobody gets the word out on China scams...are they getting a cut do you think?

Nothing would surprise me anymore!

The Chinese often have sweatshops of people over saturating the internet with misinformation so I wouldnt doubt it

Right well i'm talking about one that employs westerners as teachers for a few hours a week and then makes them spend the rest of their time posting reviews of their friends businesses and arguing against complaints. They call it "marketing" experience.

I believe that 100%

Quote Originally Posted by furiousPETER View Post
    I bet this is Nomaxim and his friends just trying to make sure that nobody gets the word out on China scams...are they getting a cut do you think?
    Sorry, but I had nothing to do with that.

That's the owner of this forum (Scam.com) doing all that. He is also 'Fall Guy' by the way.

As to your 'ABC Cowboy English'.
    You have provided nothing but a name that per a Google Search shows up no where on the internet but on this forum.

You have provided no mailing address, phone number, website address (url), or e-mail address.

Basically, you have not substantiated your claims. Nor have you even shown that this company exists.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post
    Sorry, but I had nothing to do with that.

That's the owner of this forum (Scam.com) doing all that. He is also 'Fall Guy' by the way.

As to your 'ABC Cowboy English'.
    You have provided nothing but a name that per a Google Search shows up no where on the internet but on this forum.

You have provided no mailing address, phone number, website address (url), or e-mail address.

Basically, you have not substantiated your claims. Nor have you even shown that this company exists.
    See this is absurd what could I or anyone have to gain from making up a false school which could well be forcing teachers to post online against their conscience? You and your friends trying to bully me into silence. I'm just some regular guy teaching ESL so it's open season for you to make negative comments on my thread?

You even accuse me of being Bruce, but what's wrong with him? I would rather believe in a world where he is out there watching our backs than that we are all on our own at the mercy of the ESL recruiters.

Quote Originally Posted by furiousPETER View Post
    See this is absurd what could I or anyone have to gain from making up a false school which could well be forcing teachers to post online against their conscience?

Still no info?
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Hey people. Find something you have an opinion and post
    if theres nothing start a thread....you will on top.

Search box top left.
    Smh
    Help promote scam.com by using our promo videos on your blog or website! CLICK HERE FOR YOUTUBE VIDEOS

Still no info?
    Big shocker you are still focused on a leaf to avoid seeing the forest of bullying that ESL teachers may be subjected to. I guess that doesn't mean much to you or your friends.

Sounds like Y E L P to me