+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Bill Clinton just obstructed justice but saved Hillary from being indicted with clever premeditated manuever

BTW, your Sig doesn't fool anyone (well, not hardly anyone).

Re: Bill Clinton just obstructed justice but saved Hillary from being indicted with clever premeditated manuever

Quote Originally Posted by CarlinAnnArbor View Post
    I change username as often as I change my shorts. No deception, just a change.

The ones she's complaining about are trying to make it appear that there are more individuals that agree with his point of view.

But I don't even think THATS his motivation. I think he hopes it'll dtir up more conversation in this otherwise dead forum.

Seems like a benign motive to me.
    By whom?

And since Admin clearly doesn't have a problem with it, why should YOU? I don't.
    Your completely missing the point here, we're not talking about just the Admin.
    Not at all surprised that such a complicated notion is above you.

I only post to get my ideas out. What other do isn't my concern. It shouldn't be yours.
    Yet you continually post about how others should be concerned, do you not?
    Sex outside of marriage brings those things. Embracing homosexuality has created the problems we're having now with the oerversion of transsexualism and other human oddities.

But go ahead and let them convince you that they're normal, and the one with the problem is you.
    But, then again you only pay attention to 1 or 2 of the 35 or so of the sub-forums that make up Scam.com.
    You are aware that that is what me and 'PeggieSue' are referring too, the rest of the forum that you ignore.
    Your 'Political views' mean nothing to the rest of the forum, they do not care.

BTW, your Sig doesn't fool anyone (well, not hardly anyone).
    Exactly.
    And it has absolutely nothing to do with politics either, do you get that Scam.com is not only about politics yet?
    Hell, less the a ╝ of the posts I've made here at Scam.com even have anything to do with politics or religion.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Oh hey I just watched oblivion again and bang the gong that movie is so good I think I may replace the matrix as a fav......but I would say bill is too much the womanizer to make anything more out of this but gossip is endless you know....
    Last edited by lexx; 07-02-2016 at 11:00 PM.

bump bump bump

You guys are not staying on topic about "Bill Clinton just obstructed justice but saved Hillary from being indicted with clever premeditated manuever " . Please try

i hate this topic