+ Reply to Thread

Is Donald Trump's hair real or a fake wig?

Just curious. What does he really look like?

Re: Is Donald Trump's hair real or a fake wig?

Donald's hair is real, he's had the same hair style for many many years. He's old, has white hair and the texture of the white hair with a dye job leaves his hair looking questionable.

If things keep going the way they are now, Trump is not going to be our next President, so we don't have to worry about the hair and his looks being an embarrassment.
    For Trump to get elected something big would have to happen to get him elected, something like five new terrorists attack in a couple of months before the election. The stock markets taking a downward slide and not coming back up. I don't see it happening and regretfully Clinton and her pitiful husband will be living in the White House once again. It's all unbelievable and a nightmare.

Peggie - Can you see how the media is promoting Hillary and bashing Trump or is it just me?

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Man Frank View Post
    Peggie - Can you see how the media is promoting Hillary and bashing Trump or is it just me?
    The mainstream media leans left.

"Leans" is an understatement.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlinAnnArbor View Post
    "Leans" is an understatement.
    Most journalist's today claim to be independent and those that claim to be conservative has dwindled down to almost nothing. How do those Independents lean? They must lean left. Like you say using the word lean is an understatement

I just read Nate Silver is predicting a Hillary win by 79%.. Nate is gay, wonder if he leans left when figuring these political predictions?

As for the mystery and history of Donald Trump's hair, I bring thee wisdom and knowledge and secrets from afar; http://www.vanityfair.com/news/photo...ld-trumps-hair
    Trust only your birth mother!

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor View Post
    As for the mystery and history of Donald Trump's hair, I bring thee wisdom and knowledge and secrets from afar; http://www.vanityfair.com/news/photo...ld-trumps-hair
    I guess this'll be the nonsense well get for the next 4 years when the MSM fails to get that nasty old b!tch elected

It is his real hair it is just masterfully styled to cover the bad spots. Alot of hairspray and hats when windy. That's the TRUTH
    Help promote scam.com by using our promo videos on your blog or website! CLICK HERE FOR YOUTUBE VIDEOS

Why does it matter if Donald's hair is real or fake? The fact is Donald's hair style leaves him looking tacky. I know the guy wears expensive clothing, dresses appropriately for the occasion so he definitely has to get that hair styled so he looks neat and in control of his looks. The hair does not go with the rest of Donald Trump's persona.

Can you imagine Donald as our President and giving an important speech to the world on a windy day with his present hair style? If the wind was blowing from behind him you wouldn't be able to see his face. Also that color has to go, it looks so fake. The white makeup he is using to cover his bags under his eyes doesn't look right either.

bump bump bump

I could care less about this subject: "Is Donald Trump's hair real or a fake wig? ".

Haters will be haters.