+ Reply to Thread

Another lie? Chelsea Clinton is now allegedly a result of Hillary Clinton's affair with Web Hubbell? WTF?!? She may be worse than hubby Bill...

I am just the messenger here guys but this Hillary crap is starting to pile up and Webb will not deny the affair - simply says "no comment" to reporters. Can YOU see the resemblence? http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/h...tons-daughter/
    Last edited by Fat Man Frank; 06-29-2016 at 07:23 AM.

Re: Another crime? Chelsea Clinton is now allegedly a result of Hillary Clinton's affair with Web Hubbell? WTF?!? She may be worse than hubby Bill...

sheesh this place is turning into a dumping ground for GOSSIP RAG journalism.....
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: Another crime? Chelsea Clinton is now allegedly a result of Hillary Clinton's affair with Web Hubbell? WTF?!? She may be worse than hubby Bill...

Maybe so, but when was the last time America had an old lady facing an indictment, who can't go a month without telling a lie, and has been caught cheating the public (New York & California election primaries, and her husband) and created 2 million fake Twitter accounts, etc. running for President? Presidents take an oath to uphold our Constitution and Hillary refuses to confirm that "We the People" have a right to own guns. I thought I read somewhere that our leaders are supposed to be honest and ethical?

BTW... I found three other sources for Chelsea's situation and the last link is amazing

http://blackbag.gawker.com/is-this-c...her-1780376180

http://www.govtslaves.info/the-clint...-webb-hubbell/

http://conservativeamerica-online.co...-child-1-of-6/
    Last edited by Fat Man Frank; 06-29-2016 at 07:21 AM.

your stated LAST site/link is amazing if you read the comments section nothing else. the funny part is it seems people want a SAINT as its called to be there leader!? only then would they agree to stop their own pereverted behavior!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: Another lie? Chelsea Clinton is now allegedly a result of Hillary Clinton's affair with Web Hubbell? WTF?!? She may be worse than hubby Bill...

Lets be real here... Nobody expects a saint. But Hillary and any Bush family member should not be allowed to run for any public office. Their backgrounds are truly criminal and are the classic example of organized crime. I wouldn't vote for a racist like Trump neither. Why is it asking so much to have a normal regular and honest person who is not part of the 1% elite? All of the candidates of the last 3 elections seem to have been pee-ordained for us by others who manipulate the MSM to make us think we actually have a choice. I like Canada's electoral process a lot better which is less prone to fraud and allows the people to call for an election as soon as they realize they have a corrupt leader on their hands instead of waiting 4 years to get rid of him.

Re: Another lie? Chelsea Clinton is now allegedly a result of Hillary Clinton's affair with Web Hubbell? WTF?!? She may be worse than hubby Bill...

I could care less about this subject: "Another lie? Chelsea Clinton is now allegedly a result of Hillary Clinton's affair with Web Hubbell? WTF?!? She may be worse than hubby Bill... ".

You are right.

Its not fair to drag Chelsea into her mother's lies, but I suppose if Hillary Clinton lies to her own family she will lie to all of us as well. She no longer has any credibility IMO.

I want to see the blood test and birth certificate. I always thought Hillary was a lesbian so I don't get this thread