+ Reply to Thread

Darien Abraham and Aazam Moses are Fee for Loan Scammers and Identity Thiefs

Darien Abraham (of Darien Abraham Loan Company – darienabraham12@gmail.com ) was aconnection on LinkedIn has many mutual connections with me. I reached out to him for a personal loanthrough his company and he referred me to Aazam Moses Company “who has fundedloans for many of his referrals”.
    I then reached out to Aazam Moses Company (345 AvenidaMorumbi, Sao Paulo, Brazil – aazammoses@gmail.com) and was given basic terms of the loan and told that the advance fee wouldneed to be paid to secure the loan. Because it was a referral and the fee was reasonable, I agreed based onthe assurance that the loan is all set. After that fee was paid and secured, I was then told there was anotherfee that is required for international wiring of funds. Seemed shady to me so I asked Darien Abrahamand he assured me it is legit and that the transfer fee is typical. I complained about it not being disclosedpreviously, but at this point was expecting my funds and could not hold up theprocess. Once that fee was paid, I wastold that now there was an unexpected fee for money laundering clearing toensure the funds could be processed. Irefused and stated that I am calling this out as a scam. They both assured me the funds would bedeposited within two hours of the last fee being secured by Daniela IsaltinaAlves, in Aazam Moses Company’s offices. At this point desperate and already out money,I refused. I was then told that my fullfee balance would be refunded if the loan proceeds were not properly depositedwithin two hours of the fee being paid.
    I paid the fee. 3hours later, there was still no funds. Iemailed to follow up and was told there were complications and they are workingon it. I followed up throughout the dayand then ultimately responses stopped from all parties. No more replies to emails, no funds depositedand no refund of the fees paid. Eventually,he got back to me assuring me it would be deposited in two hours. It never was and he came back to me anothertwo days later stating that there was another fee needed to release funds. I refused to make another (4th)payment of fees and demanded the full refund promised when I paid the third feeand was assured, again, it was the last fee and full refund would be providedif loan proceeds not deposited in 2 hours. At this point, they threatened me with the fact that they have mybanking and personal information (implying they’d use it for ID theft orotherwise)
    The result: I have no loan proceeds and no refund. Out all of that money ($1,680).
    Total scam am I’m a dummy for falling for it. Just don’t want anybody else to fall victimto Aazam Moses, Daniela Isaltina Alves, or Darien Abraham.
    Be careful. They had very legit looking documents andprocess.
    Fraud Perpetrators:
    Aazam Moses
    Daniela Isaltina Alves
    Darien Abraham
    Aazam Moses International FinancialInvestment/Lending Company
    Darien Abraham Loan Company

http://avoid-this-scam.simplesite.com/

Re: Darien Abraham and Aazam Moses are Fee for Loan Scammers and Identity Thiefs

Quote Originally Posted by Avoid This Scam View Post
    Darien Abraham (of Darien Abraham Loan Company – darienabraham12@gmail.com)
    A legit company would never, ever use a free gmail account to conduct business of this sort.

I also found this thread with the same gmail addy from 3NOV2015 (9 months ago). Here is a post from that thread:
    https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/vi...273575#p273570;
    The MOD at Scamwarners left a note in Green in that and another post.

Your scammer was apparently backtracked via Facebook to Nigeria.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Re: Darien Abraham and Aazam Moses are Fee for Loan Scammers and Identity Thiefs

Bump since the forum has been spammed.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Who really cares about Darien Abraham and Aazam Moses are Fee for Loan Scammers and Identity Thiefs

It's good to have alerts to watch out for scammers.

These people are scam artists that work together to steal yourmoney with promises of providing a loan. They demand fee after fee untilyou finally realize you're being scammed. See next page for the detailson how this poster was scammed.

FraudPerpetrators:
    AazamMoses
    DanielaIsaltina Alves
    DarienAbraham
    AazamMoses International Financial Investment/Lending Company
    DarienAbraham Loan Company

http://avoid-this-scam.simplesite.com/

You are wrong