+ Reply to Thread

Affiliate Standard Chartered Bank

This is an advanced fee scam.

From
    Affiliate Standard Chartered Bank < account@scb-ukint.com>
    Reply-to Affiliate Standard Chartered Bank < account@scb-ukint.com>
    To <>
    Sent Monday, June 27, 2016 at 6:11 PM

Thank you for contacting the Affiliate Standard Chartered Bank.For processing of funds on your name kindly submit to us letter of agreement/MOU showing we should debit funds on your name.
    We need your responds so that we can proceed.
    You may call the below phone number for any inquiry.
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Regards
    Mr.T Halford Andy
    Operational Accountant
    Affiliate Standard Chartered Bank And
    United Overseas Bank Group
    Tel: +44 708 762 1568
    Fax: +44 709 298 6058
    19 Great Winchester St, London EC2N 2BH United Kingdom

The core investor has instructed for the requested amount for the purpose of investment be liquidated and reassigned in your favor, bearing in mind the Return On Investment (ROI) of 2% PA to be directly paid into the core investor's provided bank account.

Attached is the power of attorney for you to contact the bank for the claim of the funds.
    The investor have advice you contact the bank with the below contact details so that the bank can process and transfer the funds bit by bit to you since the total funds is big to be transfer once to avoid Money Laundering crime. The investor said he deposited the funds with the affiliate branch of the Standard Chartered Bank And United Overseas Bank Group so that his Russia government will not monitor his funds.

Name: Mr.T Halford Andy
    Operational Accountant
    Standard Chartered Bank And
    United Overseas Bank Group
    Tel: +44 708 762 1568
    Fax: +44 709 298 6058
    Email: account@scb-ukint.com
    19 Great Winchester St, London EC2N 2BH United Kingdom

I have also forward copy of the power of attorney to the affiliate branch of Standard Chartered so they might also contact you soon but i advice you contact them immediately for process of the funds.

The investor is saying for security purpose if you have a friend in Russia you should not discuss about him or about the transaction because he does't want anyone to know how he got his money from the Government for security purpose. I hope you understand and please keep this transaction secret.

Sir if you can't keep this secret, it early the investor can back out and we all cancel the transaction for safety of the investor funds. I hope you understand.

God bless you.

Sincerely,
    Kakha
    Tel: +447045726339

On Fri, Jun 24, 2016 at 9:08 AM, Kakha sikze wrote:
    I just received the signed approve notarized Memorandum of Understanding from the core investor which you need to print out and sign on the MOU and send it back to me.
    Find attached the approve notarized Memorandum of Understanding which will be the binding partnership agreement. The investor said he will be asking his lawyer to urgently prepare a power of attorney given you right to contact the bank and request for the immediate transfer of the funds.
    I hope to receive the prepare power of attorney soon from the investor so that i will send copy to you.

Sincerely,
    Kakha

Tel: +447045726339

On 6/23/2016 at 4:25 PM, "Kakha sikze" < millerbauman00111@gmail.com > wrote:
    Thanks for your email.
    I will advise the core investor accordingly with regards to your business/investment idea, In order for us to

proceed i will ask the investor to raise $50,000,000.00 Million and provide us with the power of attorney and

notarized Memorandum of Understanding ("MOU") for you the contact the bank.

Understand the investment portfolio does not support Joint Venture(JV) but direct transfer via bank to bank, you

will be giving free hands to invest the funds and invest it however you please, all that the core investor require

is the guaranteed return on investment.

Sincerely,
    Kakha

Re: Affiliate Standard Chartered Bank

When we are talking about " Affiliate Standard Chartered Bank " I don't really have an opinion.

Re: Affiliate Standard Chartered Bank

I totally disagree.