+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Michael Steven

Michael Steven

This could be a counterfeit check scam and a mystery shopper scam. He may send you a counterfeit check for more then the amount you are to get paid then ask you to send the balance to someone else by money gram or western union and claim the receiver is in the US. He will tell you to email him the reference number. He will pick up the transfer even if he is in Africa and told you to send the transfer to someone in the US. All he needs is the reference/control number. Anyone that has the reference number can pick up the transfer even if he isn't in the country where he told you to send it. Don't use money gram,western union or any method other then direct bank transfer and never use cash deposit.

Michael Steven < michael.steven@vigex-group.com>
    To <>
    Sent Sunday, June 26, 2016 at 8:42 PM

Dear Applicant.

I appreciate your swift response, After going through your email with the resume,it shows your effectiveness and I think I'm going to be satisfied if I let you handle the cleaning job, I'm looking for a good and honest person to help with cleaning my home and my garden around your area, need someone who is honest ,I want the cleaning before i get back to town by the end of this month. I already made arrangements for who will be making the payment for a nice and clean job.

First start you get $400 before starting the job and you will be paid $500 every week, my care-taker will be showing you where you will be cleaning, so the locations shouldn't be a problem since she will be there to help you,I will inform the care taker so she can be around the house ,I will instruct my client to issue and mail out your payment in a CHECK so you can cash instantly or Deposit at your Bank, You will be test with this first assignment to show how loyal and honest you are.. Payment will include my caretaker transport fee and some other Equipment's needed around the house.

When you get the CHECK have it cashed and send the balance through Money Gram to my caretaker so that she will come pick up and show you the home and also give you the room keys it will include a reasonable amount of your fares to get to our home.

My caretaker will be available to take you to the house once she received the money from you sent through Money Gram and to take you to where you will be cleaning up my home and garden ,I'm only doing this cause I'm presently out of the states and i want things to go smoothly and perfect. Please kindly get back to me with the

1.Full Name:
    2.Address:
    3.City:
    4.State:
    5.Zip Code:
    6.Phone Number:

7.Present Job:

Kindly send your details Above to my Personal Email: mike76215@gmail.com for fast response to your email,and you can also send me a text with your Name to (315) 333-0050.

Yours Sincerely
    Michael Stephen.

Re: Michael Steven

I need to research " Michael Steven " a little more.

I need to research " Michael Steven " a little more.

You are wrong

I am sick of this topic.