+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mark Harris

Mark Harris

Dear,

Good day to you. Thank you for sharing your details. As per my previous email, you will apply for the claim through the National Lottery Retailer as the National Lottery Headquarters does not advice or process winnings via email. Please find below the draft letter of Notification/Application which I want you to complete and send to the Camelot Group accredited retailer in the Winning Logistic Unit of The National Lottery for their notification and procession of the release of the prize funds to you. I have also attached the scanned copy of the lottery ticket to this email, you are to send the scanned copy of the ticket alongside this letter of claim application. Please ensure you do not make the mistake of revealing my involvement or guidance in this deal while sending the application to the National Lottery Online Retailer. Simply copy and fill the application draft in between the dashed lines below and send it to them.

Please fill the letter and send it through email: ( [email protected] ) or fax: ( +44 871 263 6008 ) to them for their notification and guidelines on how the prize funds can be paid to you. As you know I am your partner here, also an insider, hence I will do everything possible to make sure that the funds is paid to you within the shortest possible time.

Please endeavor to update me when you receive their response so that I can advice you on what to do.

Thank you once again and extend my regards to your lovely family.

Best Regards,
    Mark Harris.

================================================== =====

YOUR NAME
    YOUR ADDRESS
    TEL:
    FAX:
    EMAIL:

To:

WINNING LOGISTIC UNIT
    THE SENIOR CLAIMS OFFICER
    CLAIM INQUIRY UNIT
    THE NATIONAL LOTTERY
    P.O. BOX 287
    WATFORD WD18 9TT
    UNITED KINGDOM.
    EMAIL: [email protected]
    FAX: +44 871 263 6008

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN,

From Mark Harris < [email protected]>
    Reply-to Mark Harris < [email protected]>
    To <>
    Sent Tuesday, June 14, 2016 at 1:59 PM
    Hello! Friend,

Good day to you. Sequel to my previous email, I work as an Executive Officer with the National Lottery Commission, "the official monitoring body of the UK National Lottery". The God`s given financial opportunity I wish to share with you will be of our mutual benefit and of greater benefit to some less privilege children our helping hands could reach.

I wish to seek your consent so that the total sum of £4,668,787.00 (Four Million, Six Hundred and Sixty Eight Thousand and Seven Hundred and Eighty Seven Great Britain Pounds Sterling) can be paid to you by the National Lottery. The said fund is from an unclaimed prize as the winner has failed to come forward for the claim. Sadly, there is a claim deadline of 180 days((six months) after which it will be forfeited and end up in the hands of corrupt government official. There have been similar cases of forfeited prizes in the past as you will find in the below BBC NEWS web link pages:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-berkshire-18550580

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...herts-18539165

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-17415812

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...re/4573760.stm

The reasons why some winners fail to claim their prizes may be one or all of the following:

1. The winner may have accidentally thrown away the tickets and lost track of the winning ticket number and other vital information as regards the lucky win.

2. Some winners do not check their tickets properly.

3 The winner may not be aware of the victory.

4. The winner may have died.

5. The National Lottery does not advice winners about their winning prize via email notification; so most winners may not be aware that they won in the draws.

In view of the above, I hereby seek your cooperation to enable me furnish you the winning information so that you will apply for the claim of the fund as the winner. Kindly note that by virtue of my position, you are rest assured that the prize will be paid to you. I have access to all the information pertaining to this winning prize which I shall communicate to you in due course. Also note that, from past experience, there is total assurance that the actual winner will never come for the claim.

The reward from this project is enormous both spiritually, eternally, financially, and the reason why it is worth undertaken. I have evaluated the risks and the only risk I have here is from you refusing to work with me and alerting my company. The prize is legal and there will be no trace that you are not the real winner/owner of the prize. Also the National Lottery will issue you some backup documents alongside the prize cheque as a proof of the genuine source of the fund. This way, you will not be questioned by any authority about the origin or legality of the fund.

The good thing here is that we shall meet face to face before this prize will be paid to you. I believe this will increase your trust in this project and make you put in your all to work with me.

I look forward to your quick response while thanking you for your anticipated co-operation.

Best regards,
    Mark Harris.

Re: Mark Harris

I love the scam.com message board. Good information on Mark Harris

I need to research " Mark Harris " a little more.

I agree.

I read about this on DIGG