+ Reply to Thread

Canada Lawyer & Solicitor William Gilmour arrested for child abuse on August 14, 2001 in Brampton, Ontario

Despite this unsettling arrest of the lawyer who represented the Peel Regional Police in Mississauga, Solicitor Gilmour was not disbarred by the Law Society. In fact, because he assisted the U.S. government in snitching and sabotaging his own clients, he was rewarded by having his Brampton court file sealed. The child he assaulted was his own son who was ten years old at the time. But the man has other more serious skeletons in his closet including his affair with Jeanette Kelly, the wife of his former colleague RCMP Patrick Kelly and numerous ethics complaints outlined in seven Law Society complaints over the last 20 years.This one here is typical... http://gilmourlawsocietycomplaint.wordpress.com.

Re: Canada Lawyer & Solicitor William Gilmour arrested for child abuse on August 14, 2001 in Brampton, Ontario

When we are talking about " Canada Lawyer & Solicitor William Gilmour arrested for child abuse on August 14, 2001 in Brampton, Ontario " I don't really have an opinion.

Re: Canada Lawyer & Solicitor William Gilmour arrested for child abuse on August 14, 2001 in Brampton, Ontario

I wish I had more information on Canada Lawyer & Solicitor William Gilmour arrested for child abuse on August 14, 2001 in Brampton, Ontario , but I will repost later.

You are right.

This is great information.

Re: Canada Lawyer & Solicitor William Gilmour arrested for child abuse on August 14, 2001

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Sucks View Post
    This is great information.
    Can you believe the scum bag is still allowed to practice law?

Re: Canada Lawyer & Solicitor William Gilmour arrested for child abuse on August 14, 2001

Quote Originally Posted by Public Warning View Post
    Can you believe the scum bag is still allowed to practice law?
    The only reason he is still a lawyer is because the Law Society of Canada covered up his crimes and billing frauds. See here: http://www.opnlttr.com/letter/solici...dumb-trust-him

Quote Originally Posted by Time 4 Truth View Post
    The only reason he is still a lawyer is because the Law Society of Canada covered up his crimes and billing frauds. See here: http://www.opnlttr.com/letter/solici...dumb-trust-him
    Okay this Gilmour sleaze was exposed. How many do you think remain unexposed? I'd guess that at least 30% of all lawyers are cut from the same cloth as this Gilmour.

Lawyers are people too. Aside from beating his wife and kids, he probably has a drinking problem or some substance abuse problem that spurs on such bad behaviour imo. http://www.opnlttr.com/letter/law-so...r-living-proof
    Deduction my ass... I need proof!