+ Reply to Thread

Scammer: Andre Wilson

This may be a scam. This could be a payroll scam where he has you print counterfeit checks and drop them off in blue pickup mail boxes or at FedEx or UPS. Don't get caught up in this type of scam. He may also pay you by sending a counterfeit check,and tell you to send the difference by money gram or western union. Never send money to strangers by money gram,western union or any method other then direct bank transfer.

From Andre Wilson < [email protected] >
    To <>
    Sent Sunday, June 19, 2016 at 5:58 PM

Thanks for the email. I received your message regarding the job,the position has been taken but i have a personal/logistics assistant position for you. As a consultant with a focus in international business, the majority of my clients are out of state and out of the country. I need help with my errands because I am constantly out of town. As a matter of fact, I am currently on a business trip to Canada at this time. I will prepay you in advance to do my shopping, Bill payments, Supplier's payment, flight bookings, Postages and have the items sent to my PO box. I will pick the items up from the post office when I return from Canada on the 8th of July. How soon can you start? I will email you the list and pictures of what to shop for so you can do the shopping at Sears,Walmart, Best buy and other stores. I'll pay you $400 for your service for 8 hours every week. I'm prepared to pay for mileage/travel expense.I will provide clear set of instructions for each task I need done and sufficient funds to cover all errands. I'd love to meet with you upon my return from Canada to discuss the possibility of making this job long term. Well, let me know if you can do the Job. kindly get back to me as soon as possible.

Regards,
    Thank you,
    Andre Wilson.
    Last edited by falconsfan15; 06-20-2016 at 10:51 AM.

Re: Scammer: Andre Wilson

I need more info on Scammer: Andre Wilson

I agree.

You are wrong