+ Reply to Thread

Forum Rules REAL Forums Adhere To

Please Do Not:
    Engage in or promote illegal activity. This includes promoting or admitting to trespassing, poaching, or otherwise illegally accessing *****

Post explicit material such as nudity, horrible injury, or vulgarity. There are likely very few times when a canyon-related thread should become NSFW, and still be relevant. Please use your best judgement.

Make negative or disparaging comments about other community members or organizations.

Post someone else's personal information, or post links to personal information.

Directly linking to relevant content on other personal websites is permissible.

Be rude when someone doesn't follow forum etiquette. Please send a private message to a moderator with a link to the offending post. Or politely link them directly to this thread, and keep in mind that these are guidelines.

Be intentionally rude at all. By choosing not to be rude, you increase the overall civility of the community and make it better for all of us.

Follow those who are rabble rousing against another ***** member or without first investigating both sides of the issue that's being presented. Those who are inciting this type of action often have malicious reasons behind their actions and are, more often than not, a troll. Remember, every time a ***** member who's contributed large amounts of effort into assisting the growth of community as a whole is driven away, projects that would benefit the whole easily flounder.

Ask people to troll others on *****, in real life, or on other blogs/sites.

Conduct personal attacks on other members. Ad hominem and other distracting attacks do not add anything to the conversation.

Start a flame war. Just report and "walk away". If you really feel you have to confront them, leave a polite message with a quote or link to the rules, and no more.

Insult others. Insults do not contribute to a rational discussion. Constructive Criticism, however, is appropriate and encouraged.

Troll. Trolling Does not contribute to the conversation
    Lose a pound a day, every day. I personally lost 60 pounds in 60 days. My free 47 page PDF eBook explains how. CLICK HERE to read online, or download your free copy.

Re: Forum Rules REAL Forums Adhere To

sounds like POLITICALLY CORRECT idea to me!? and where did ya copy that stuff from!? whats NFSW!? and does this only apply to CONVERSATIONS!? if somebody posts obvious LIES about anything is that suppose to induce a polite CONVERSATION!? you see carl, people tend to know what evil deeds are and it tends to rile them UP!? i beleive you even bragged about doing so!? so now you want to hide behind a politeness rule!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Bumpity Bump

Quote Originally Posted by CarlinAnnArbor View Post
    Bumpity Bump
    So Scam.com isn't a real forum? Scam.com has been lenient with stopping members from being disrespectful to one another for a long time and possibly from the beginning of the forum launching. Many members posted here because they liked that about Scam.com.
    This forum is so slow at this time the owner is just trying to get some traffic and member posts. If the forum was very active you would see rules being enforced. The way it stands now the owner and Mods can apply the rules anyway they wish. The forum rules are in the permissions located in the right hand corner at the bottom of each thread.

Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    So Scam.com isn't a real forum? Scam.com has been lenient with stopping members from being disrespectful to one another for a long time and possibly from the beginning of the forum launching. Many members posted here because they liked that about Scam.com.
    This forum is so slow at this time the owner is just trying to get some traffic and member posts. If the forum was very active you would see rules being enforced. The way it stands now the owner and Mods can apply the rules anyway they wish. The forum rules are in the permissions located in the right hand corner at the bottom of each thread.
    Thanks Peggie. For someone suddenly concerned about rules Carl, you should not be "bumping" threads without making a meaningful comment. We all heard you Carl - let;s move on. Keep the non-racist jokes coming and I will keep reading your threads.

I am addicted to this