+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

the TRUMP EFFECT

here is a thread to post all the seemingly related news stories about people who have taken to the public arena to voice "the truth" as they see it!?

http://nypost.com/2016/06/10/sports-...hrown-off-air/
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: the TRUMP EFFECT

Not sure what your link has to do with Trump, but I like this girl! People gotta quit being so damned thin skinned. I he lady is funny!

In another segment, Austen was asked whether Jews are stingy.

“Yeah, I went to school in Boca, so I know most of that—the way I used to talk to Jews in Boca, they hated—because I was a server, and I just didn’t care and they would complain and bitch about everything,” she said, via Vice Sports’ transcription. “I gave a guy a beer, and he was complaining to me that there was too much head and I knew that he was a stingy a—— and that he wasn’t going to give me a tip, so I go, ‘So you’re the first guy that’s ever complained to me about too much head.'”

you mean that whole story was so they could get a JOKE in!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

yah carl you like this girl.....because I was a server, and I just didn’t care that explains her attitude and i guess christians have to face the public too and that can wear somebody down...you know the ingratitude (iniqity) and stuff!?

I totally agree.

Man I miss you lexxy

here ya go!! the trump effect!! http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/4...g-one-for-THIS

and ANOTHER!!http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2016/8/27/1564391/-Trump-enabled-right-wing-terrorist-attack-foiled

and another!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ups4FeSuHvY

As rotten as Trump is I can't imagine Hillary getting out of these immoral, unethical, and illegal activities. So gross.

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    As rotten as Trump is I can't imagine Hillary getting out of these immoral, unethical, and illegal activities. So gross.
    you want to start making lists of what everyone thinks of as GROSS!? but its not the word you want ANYWAY!? gross is defined as overweight or FAT!! the word you want is SHADY perhaps!? but that would be wrong TOO!! everything anyone has accused her of was right out in the OPEN!! nothing sneaky at all!?

MORE....the list may be endless!! http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...5475?cid=bitly

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post

Interesting how police protect these steroid soaked 'patriots'. But are quick to silence the minorities.

We need to see more of him

Welp!! He's angry to much steroids????

he yells I love trump in such anger but with emotion, I couldn't stop laughing