+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Mark Cuban ... more women Trump has sexually assaulted !!

TOM BOGGIONI
    18 OCT 2016 AT 23:14 ET

During a telephone interview with CNN”s Don Lemon, billionaire Mark Cuban was asked if he was surprised by all of the women who have come forward to accuse GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump of sexually assaulting them. His answer: not at all.

“Have ever heard of anything like these women coming forward or him being untoward?” host Lemon asked him.

“Yes,” Cuban told the clearly surprised CNN host.

“That’s what I can tell you,” Cuban replied. “I can tell you my friend that was dating this one woman, you know, he just reminded me of the story they told me right after it happened and they put it all down in detail and obviously I remembered it. And then I had another person who contacted me after the race started and told me a story. I don’t want to go into it, it’s all all second- and third-hand, other than to say it’s factually true. i don’t have any doubts that what we’re hearing is true.”

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/10/mark...-come-forward/

Name:  CusXfYoWAAAA9gU.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  149.2 KB

Fox News .... Clinton up by 7 pts !!!!

Poll Trump Clinton Other Undecided Spread
    FOX NEW!
    Oct 15 – Oct 17
    912 Likely Voters
    42 49 1 8 Clinton +7
    Bloomberg/Selzer NEW!
    Oct 14 – Oct 17
    1,006 Likely Voters
    41 50 4 5 Clinton +9
    Monmouth University
    Oct 14 – Oct 16
    726 Likely Voters
    41 53 3 3 Clinton +12
    CBS News
    Oct 12 – Oct 16
    1,189 Likely Voters
    40 51 5 5 Clinton +11
    NBC/SurveyMonkey NEW!
    Oct 10 – Oct 16
    24,804 Likely Voters
    43 51 6 Clinton +8
    UPI/CVOTER
    Oct 10 – Oct 16
    1,325 Likely Voters
    46 50 4 Clinton +4
    Politico/Morning Consult
    Oct 13 – Oct 15
    1,737 Likely Voters
    41 46 14 Clinton +5
    NBC/WSJ
    Oct 10 – Oct 13
    905 Likely Voters
    41 51 3 5 Clinton +10
    ABC/Post
    Oct 10 – Oct 13
    740 Likely Voters
    46 50 2 2 Clinton +4
    FOX
    Oct 10 – Oct 12
    917 Likely Voters
    41 49 1 9 Clinton +8

Chris Stevens family - STOP BLAMING CLINTON FOR BENGHAZI!!

http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-d...n-for-benghazi

Chris Stevens sister:

I do not blame Hillary Clinton or Leon Panetta. They were balancing security efforts at embassies and missions around the world. And their staffs were doing their best to provide what they could with the resources they had. The Benghazi Mission was understaffed. We know that now. But, again, Chris knew that. It wasn’t a secret to him. He decided to take the risk to go there. It is not something they did to him. It is something he took on himself.

Republics in PANIC MELTDOWN ..... sooooo fun to watch !!

TRAVIS GETTYS
    19 OCT 2016 AT 08:16 ET

Republican strategist Steve Schmidt sees a landslide victory for Hillary Clinton and possible Democratic majorities in both the U.S. Senate and House.

Schmidt told MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” on Wednesday morning that Clinton was currently “trending over 400” electoral votes, based on recent polling, and he said Republicans are freaking out over the real possibility of losing their majorities in both houses of Congress.

“If this election was today, I think Republicans are down 25 seats (in the House), as of today — with the trend line going in the wrong direction,” Schmidt said.

He said the internal numbers of recent polls are not good for Republicans, and he predicted Democrats would retake the Senate and could possibly regain a majority in the House for the first time since 2009.
    [URL="http://www.rawstory.com/2016/10/the-panic-is-beginning-gop-strategist-steve-schmidt-predicts-election-day-disaster-for-republicans/"]
    Attached Images Attached Images  

WOWSEE !!! HC up by 15 pts .... BURY THE BASTARD HC !!

With only three weeks remaining in the 2016 campaign, Hillary Clinton maintains a double-digit lead over Donald Trump among likely voters (51% vs. 36%, respectively).1 Support for Clinton among likely voters has increased significantly over the past few weeks. In late September, Clinton was tied with Trump among likely voters (43% vs. 43%, respectively).

http://www.prri.org/research/prri-br...clinton-trump/

Name:  alex-jones-crying-6323342.png
Views: 41
Size:  397.6 KB