+ Reply to Thread

Scammer: Cheryl Obal

This could be a scam. Don't send strangers money using money gram or western union or any method other then direct bank transfer. Insist he emails you the bank details. If he refuses,then this is a scam. He could be in Africa,if you email him the reference number,he can pick it up even if you sent the MG or WU transfer to someone in the US. He doesn't even need ID to pick up a money gram transfer. Be careful as he may lie. You could be fine in you use direct bank transfer. You could get your money back.

On 6/10/2016 at 4:45 PM, "Cheryl Obal" < [email protected]>

Here is the instruction,After Deducting $300 as your weekly salary. You will walk into any money-gram/walmart store with your bank card and pick up a Money-gram Transfer form, Then fill the sender's details with your info and receiver's info as RECEIVER'S NAME: William Maling... RECEIVER'S ADDRESS: 53 Thurston St..STATE...Somerville, MA, 02145. Ensure that money is sent using the (MONEY AVAILABLE IN MINUTES) ,Minus the money-gram money transfer fee,And send the rest fund to that information is for my agent who will be helping me with my home electronics and furniture, you are suppose to get this for me but i consider the stress and cost of shipment as well. So the Errands for this week is for you to help me pay the remaining funds to my agent via Money-Gram Money Transfer, Thank you.
    On 6/10/2016 at 9:56 AM, "Cheryl Obal" < [email protected]>

A quick update to let you know that your first salary has be issued together with the errands funds to your name and address you provided and for the total amount of $1700. It will get to you via USPS probably today or tomorrow latest. Also i will email/text you with the instruction on what errands/bill payment that you are to carry out at the Walmart store, Thank you.
    On 6/6/2016 at 7:22 PM, "Cheryl Obal" < [email protected]>

Goodday

My name is Cheryl Obal, I appreciate your reply to the open position, I am sorry to inform you that the position has been taken as its no longer available, but i have very suitable position/offer. If you will be Interested in taking up the offer? I need help with my errands because I am constantly out of Country on Business trips. I am presently in united kingdom (UK) on business Summit. I will prepay you in advance to do my shopping, Bill payments and have the items sent to my PO box. I will pick the items up from the post office when I return from united kingdom. How soon can you start? I will email you the list of what to shop for so you can do the shopping at Sears,Walmart, Best buy and other stores. I'll pay you $300 for your service every week. I'm prepared to pay for mileage/travel expense.I will provide clear set of instructions for each task I need done and sufficient funds to cover all errands. I'd love to meet with you upon my return from united kingdom to discuss the possibility of making this job long term. Well, let me know if you can do the Job. If you are in agreement, please get back to me with this information Below so as to issue the payment...

*FULL NAME
    *ADDDRESS
    *CITY
    *STATE
    *ZIPCODE
    *CELL NUMBER

Hope to hear from you

Regards
    Cheryl Obal

Re: Scammer: Cheryl Obal

i love this topic