+ Reply to Thread

The Power of Makeup

Lose a pound a day, every day. I personally lost 60 pounds in 60 days. My free 47 page PDF eBook explains how. CLICK HERE to read online, or download your free copy.

Re: The Power of Makeup

hehehaha...
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by CarlinAnnArbor View Post
    Amazing transformation of beauties. Congrats all, appreciate it most especially the last pair.

LOL, good one Carl

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

There is fear in the Republican Establishment that Trump is destined to lose. I honestly don't see it. I really don't think polls matter in this. Only turnout matters.

Nobody is excited to go out and give this to Hillary. At least some are for Trump.

Just asking, "who ya gonna vote for" doesn't mean they're motivated to go out and vote for Hillary.

I still think it'll be a landslide for Trump

Quote Originally Posted by CarlinAnnArbor View Post
    There is fear in the Republican Establishment that Trump is destined to lose. I honestly don't see it. I really don't think polls matter in this. Only turnout matters.

Nobody is excited to go out and give this to Hillary. At least some are for Trump.

Just asking, "who ya gonna vote for" doesn't mean they're motivated to go out and vote for Hillary.

I still think it'll be a landslide for Trump
    carls having wishful DREAMS again.....you might ask how many people will go to vote just cuz they think trump is unfit to be president!? the STOP TRUMP thing is still alive!? of course if he suddenly changes his TUNE i mean i saw him asking BERNIE die hards to vote for him!? does this guy miss a trick or what!? i can just see him negotiate with n korea......look you fat pig mama's boy we got way more nukes than you so sit down and STFU!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    carls having wishful DREAMS again.....you might ask how many people will go to vote just cuz they think trump is unfit to be president!? the STOP TRUMP thing is still alive!? of course if he suddenly changes his TUNE i mean i saw him asking BERNIE die hards to vote for him!? does this guy miss a trick or what!? i can just see him negotiate with n korea......look you fat pig mama's boy we got way more nukes than you so sit down and STFU!?
    You make a good case FOR Trump. I hope we have a president like that!

Great Job Carl. We finally agree about something! You might like this as well...

http://www.worldlawdirect.com/forum/...100-legal.html

you need to go on a diet frank.....where's the proof of the claim and where's the proof hilary orchestrated it!? somebody should start asking trump how hes gonna handle the hotbeds of the world!? and where's the money comin from!?

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    where's the money comin from!?
    Shillary and Obama would just keep printing more!
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Good people rise to the top.