+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Clinton Vows Amnesty First 100 Days

Quote Originally Posted by CarlinAnnArbor View Post
    Why is MORE GODVERNMENT the answer? Isn't that the problem?
    the answer is more OVERSIGHT!? gov represents the LACKING oversight!? gov is the OPPORTUNITY for QUALITY oversight!? but as with all opportunities there are TRADEOFFS!? all problems originate from selfishness!? oversight is to provide guidance/encouragement in the rewards of unselfishness!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Jealous? She's a beautiful woman.

The Founding Fathers weren't poor peasants. I dont judge him because he's rich. That means nothing. I do judge him by his ideas.

I do think he has the POTENTIAL to fix a lot of the last 8 years. I think he's more like Obama than the Founders though. The guy doesn't even understand the meaning of "American Exceptionalism"! By age 70 you'd expect a man to have a settled philosophy. He doesn't. THAT worries me!
    Am I jealous of Donald's wife's looks, how ridiculous would that be. I personally don't find her beautiful but I would need to see her in person to know for sure what I think of her looks and if she looked beautiful to me. There is something off about her. Definitely her eyes are strange and I was just kidding around with the post I made about her. I find his daughter better looking than the wife. The truth is it's a nice looking family with the exception of Donald, he needs to lose weight and cut that hair, also find a different shade of blonde to cover the gray. Oh and the daughter of Marla and Donald has a strange look too, her mouth looks to small for the rest of her facial features.

Looks aside, tell me why the son being home schooled is a plus. What I posted was just silliness because I'm at a loss for knowing what to say about Donald Trump. I can see how he could be good for the country but there is the chance he could be a disaster. He needs to think before he
    speaks and stop offending masses of people by what he says. Some people may like is arrogant, reckless style but I doubt the majority of conservatives would vote for him if he keeps up saying off the wall craziness. If he keeps it up the GOP is going to find a way to get rid of him or damage him so badly he just won't matter. The GOP going after Trump also could damage conservatives so badly the liberals will just take over for years to come. Nothing like having a Sanders for President and we will see our kids in a two mile line for food waiting for a loaf of bread at an already empty food store. A totally financially broke America.

For sure a rich person could do a fine job of leading our country but when you listen to what Donald has to say and realize he says he's a billionaire, lives like a very rich person but started a University that took advantage of the disadvantaged, it's difficult to find him Presidential material. Someone who wants to help all Americans succeed and make America great again.

I have learned more about Mrs.Trump. From looking at pictures of her from when she was young and first started modeling until now it looks like plastic surgery has changed her looks. Yes she is pretty but she was attractive before the surgeries and it looks like the surgeries have changed her eyes and also changed a lot to do with her face.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-revealed.html

some people judge by the company 1 keeps!? Name:  trumpoj.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  146.3 KB
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Judge people by the company they keep?

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Wow! Lexx and joecool both be demonizing the black man! That's "RACIST!"

yup its gonna get UGLY me thinks.....but trump is the king of dirty tricks i hear.....of course you know with these pacts that run ads he could lay off the wild talk and still benefit from their dirt throwing......my question is, is there a TRUMP EFFECT going on!? how do we define it!? i saw an old white lady in a newer car run a red light today.....smiling all the way!!

Wow! Lexx and joecool both be demonizing the black man! That's "RACIST!"
    Is this better?

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

i really like this 1......

Name:  TrumpJoker.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  22.1 KB

She also promised and "pledge" to give two more debates with Bernie Sanders before the California primary so her "vow" means squat to me and most people who followed her track record as Senator.

She is just trying to lock down the Latino vote. In my opinion this is an illegal bribe for votes. She should be indited on this one too.

You are right.