+ Reply to Thread

Scammer: Gary Finley

This could be a scam. The check he sends could be counterfeit. The scammer wants you to think the check only has to clear your bank for the check to be any good. This is how he will rip you off. You must wait for the check to clear BOTH your bank and the bank on the check. He may also send you a counterfeit postal money order. They look real. Take them along with the address label to your post office. They can tell you if it's good or not. Never send money to strangers by money gram or western union. Only use direct bank transfer,never cash deposit.

On 6/3/2016 at 11:05 AM, "Gary Finley" < [email protected] > wrote:

Hello,

I am pleased to inform you that the funds for the foster home and your weekly payment sent will be getting to you today. It was mail via USPS Express mail.

The payment was sent to your home address by my financial adviser, ensure you stay at home today so you can sign for the delivery of the package and proceed with your first assignment.

However, I have been contacted by the administrator of the foster home yesterday, they told me some of the kids need to undergo an operation.
    For the kids to survive the injury they need financial support so I reached an accord with the administrator that I will be sending them some funds.

I don't need to send you the list any more, since they will be handling it, I think that should be a relief for you, It's a certified check in the amount of $1,850, As soon as you receive the check, go ahead and have it deposited into your bank account for clearance process to be done by your bank. Funds should be available in your account under 24hrs if not instantly.

Once the check has cleared in your account, You are to deduct $500 as your weekly pay

Further more, I want to use this medium to remind you that this first assignment would be used to evaluate your ability. However, I should be back in few days time to arrange a formal interview and meet you.

Breakdown of how to disburse funds:

After you have deduct your own $500 salary for your wages for the week, you will be left with $1,350, When you want to send the money with Money Gram Money Transfer, they will ask you for transfer charges for sending the money just tell them to deduct it from the money you are sending, send the money minute to minute so they can get it on time. and you will be sending me the information on the receipt giving to you from Money Gram after the transfer have been completed.

Receiver's Information:
    =============================

Money Gram Information:

Receiver's NAME : Maya Osbourn
    Receiver's Address: 112831 Stratford Drive.
    Receiver's City: : Oklahoma City
    Receiver's State : OK
    Receiver's Zip Code : 73120.
    USA

immediately you send the money with Money Gram i will be waiting for the information on the receipt giving to you from Money Gram after the transfer have been completed. here are the info needed below:

Please get back to me as soon as you receive it.

Money Gram Info

8 DIGIT REFERENCE NUMBER :
    AMOUNT SENT AFTER TRANSFER COST :
    TRANSFER COST :
    SENDER NAME ON THE RECEIPT :

However, i will be waiting to read back from you ASAP today and I also have some other assignment for you to do once this task is completed.
    I want you to be rest assured that I'll never stress you at all in any assignment given to you and I promise to pay your salary weekly as we both agreed.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Gary Finley.

Take good care of yourself and have a blessed day.

Thanks
    On 5/30/2016 at 4:58 PM, "Gary Finley" < [email protected] > wrote:

Dear Applicant

I am replying back to your message concerning the Job posted on Craigslist/Indeed in which you're interested in. Unfortunately the only available job position as of now is that of an EXTERNAL FINANCIAL ASSISTANT.

My name is Gary Finley. I am the CTO, VP of Integrated & Management Solutions Company. I'm looking for someone that can be trusted and reliable to work very well with good understanding.

ABOUT THE COMPANY
    Integrated & Management Solutions is to be the Best RF provider for leading edge wireless communication partners in the Telecommunication and Satellite Industries. Established in 2000, IT Management Solutions was the first company to specialize in the designing and manufacturing of microwave and satellite communication products in Taiwan. IT Management Solutions has the headquartered in the Hsinchu Science Park, also known as the “Silicon Valley of Taiwan With additional manufacturing facilities located in Wuxi China. Our Corporate Office is located at R&D center in California including other 5 different locations across the country.

SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
    It is pertinent for every organization to give back to the environment where it operates. And for an Organization to be socially responsible, Integrated & Management Solutions has randomly selected some Foster homes across the country. We requested for the lists of their needs and we intend to provide those needs along with other donations. It is the duty of our External Financial Assistant to carry out this task, this position is a temporary one that will last for 3 months of your probational period. You shall then decide if you still want to continue working with the organization after the 3 months.

Basic wage is $500 Weekly ($2,000 Monthly)
    As the External Financial Assistant, your activities amongst other things will include:

DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
    -Get the prices of the needed items.
    -Mailing of purchased items to the designated foster homes.
    -Filing of purchase receipts for record purpose.
    -Acting as an alternative telephone correspondence while I'm away.
    -Making regular contacts and drop-offs on my behalf.
    -Sending of cash donations to the Foster homes.

Position: External Financial Assistant
    Type: Part-Time
    Hours: 20 Hours per week
    Days: 3 days per week
    Weekly Pay: $500

BENEFITS:
    • AD & D Insurance
    • 401(k)
    • Free Medicals

DO CONFIRM ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POSITION BY PROVIDING BELOW DETAILS.
    DECLINE THE OFFER BY NOT REPLYING, OR SAYING NO.
    PLEASE COMPLETE THE APPLICATION FORM REQUIREMENT BELOW:

Send it to this email address [email protected], so that you can get started immediately.

So if this sounds like your next career move then apply to this email. [email protected].

Personal Information
    Full Name: Address: Apt #: City: State: Postal Code: Sex: Mobile: Age: Resident Phone Number: Occupation: Marital Status:

How often do you check your email/IM daily _3 times a day_______
    Best Regards,
    Gary Finley.
    CTO, VP of Technology.

Date: Sat, 28 May 2016 15:01:57 -0400
    Subject: cleaning
    To: scammer's catch email [email protected]

Please email me more information

OVERNIGHT JANITORIAL POSITIONS OPEN. PT AND FT SPOTS. JOB ENTAILS: SWEEPING, SCRUBBING AND BUFFING SALES FLOOR. CLEANING RESTROOMS, BREAK ROOM AND OFFICES.

WE ARE IMMEDIATELY HIRING 77 MAILROOM WORKERS/PICKERS/PACKERS/SORTERS/LOADER/SHIPPER/WRAPPER AND GENERAL LABOR FOR PART & FULL TIME POSITION . NO EXPERIENCE IS NEEDED. SHIFTS:- 1ST/2ND AND 3RD AVAILABLE. THANK YOU.
    Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
    do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
    post id: 5109385733

Re: Scammer: Gary Finley

You are right.

Hello,
    I was searching my name and saw this. I do business on line and in no way would I be this person. I'm in no way a dishonest person and as a matter of fact there are many people I have found with the same name. I have a website garyfinley.net and now will be starting a blog called imgaryfinley.com and who ever this person is is definitely not me and I want everyone to be aware of this. I also too have been scammed and am reporting it here too.

Scammers can use what ever names they want as they will never use their real names.

Quote Originally Posted by echo2uuc View Post
    Hello,
    I was searching my name and saw this. I do business on line and in no way would I be this person. I'm in no way a dishonest person and as a matter of fact there are many people I have found with the same name. I have a website garyfinley.net and now will be starting a blog called imgaryfinley.com and who ever this person is is definitely not me and I want everyone to be aware of this. I also too have been scammed and am reporting it here too.

Quote Originally Posted by falconsfan15 View Post
    Scammers can use what ever names they want as they will never use their real names.
    definitely right about that and all I can say is how do people like that sleep at night. My parents were scammed out of there life's savings...Those people got caught, but that never replaces the money and those kind of people can rot in Prison.

Where were the scammers? How did they get caught? You can consider baiting them

Quote Originally Posted by echo2uuc View Post
    definitely right about that and all I can say is how do people like that sleep at night. My parents were scammed out of there life's savings...Those people got caught, but that never replaces the money and those kind of people can rot in Prison.