+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 92

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Seattle & China
    Posts
    209

    Help Expose the MSM (Main Stream Media) Deception - Send this link to your friends!




    Looking back we all wonder how the hell did George W. Bush ever become our President and these days nobody will even admit voting for the guy! The truth is that we were all deceived by the massive media machine which 20 years ago was controlled by over 30 companies, but today only 6 globalist companies controls them all. And here is a confession of a writer who admits being paid extra $ to write and spin exactly what the then-incumbent government wanted and instructed for over 20 years. Just like CNN reporter proved about CNN taking moneys from Uncle Sam to spin the news in the middle East about Bahrain and the Palestinian "terrorists" that were fabricated, just like those famous "incubator babies of Kuwait".

    We have all been programmed just like the Russians and Chinese were in the 1960s and 1970s to believe all the spoon-fed BS created by the MSM and this link proves it all if you take the time to read it... https://redgreenalliance.com/2016/04...e-for-the-cia/ After you read it, you will understand why you never heard about the biggest and most horrible news stories of our time, including...

    * The 2007 Fallujah massacre where American troops used chemical weapons to kill 2,000+ plus civilians (80% were women and children)
    * The Haditha massacre of Iraq - unarmed civilians murdered in cold blood - Mi Lai fashion by U.S. soldiers/
    * The 1987 Lebanon massacre - Over 300 unarmed civilians gunned down by Israeli troops.
    * Assassinations of reporters and whistle-blowers like John Wheeler and Michael Hastings by Army pros like Colonel George Griggs.
    * The real story behind Noriega's kidnapping (See video documentary "The Panama Deception")
    * The 7% rise in lung cancer rates created by chem-trails (Evergreen air is owned by the CIA - Google the story) These chemicals are a reality confirmed by Congressmen Kucinich, Canada's Parliament, and FBI agent Ted Gunderson and no less than 12 former U.S. airmen who flew hundreds of flights in unmarked tanker planes for years.
    * How the DNC and RNC trick us into believing that WE THE PEOPLE elect our president
    * The missing nuclear missile from Minot Air Force base that 2 Generals refused to publicly lie for Cheney.
    * The demolitions executed by Americans on 911 and the WTC7 building
    * The BBC caught filming a fabricated "chemical attack" in Syria
    * Anderson Cooper caught faking a "live" broadcast in Iraq while he was in a U.S. studio using a green screen

    We only learned about a handful of the lies when the Brian Williams story came out or when Wikileaks gave us the indisputable proof of Bradley Mannings "Collateral Murder" video that killed 11 unarmed civilians including two Reuters reporters and maimed 2 kids for life. But according to the above link...

    FOR EVERY 1 FABRICATED NEWS STORY THAT GETS DETECTED AND EXPOSED, OVER 75 DO NOT!



    We The People deserve the truth. If you agree, then send this link to everyone you know, or at least 10 of your best friends and ask them to do the same. We are being programmed to fear Muslims and MOST (not all) of the "terrorism" we see are people seeking revenge for the murders of their children, mothers, brothers, killed by illegal drone strikes (they have killed over 300 innocent children, over 2,400 civilians and only 41 "suspected" terrorists). If some invader bombed our home in Madison, Fremont, or Atlanta and we came home from work to see bits and pieces of our children and parents in a bloody mess scattered around the block, we too would grab our guns and go look for the bastards responsible for the cold-blooded murders yes? We would be called "patriots". But Uncle Sam labels all the other people in foreign countries "terrorists". This is all part of the media deception. WE CAN STOP THE DECEPTION ONLY BY EDUCATING OUR NEIGHBORS, FRIENDS, FAMILY, AND COLLEAGUES. Send them this scam.com link today! And you can cite the below links as further proof...

    http://www.sfgate.com/entertainment/...dy-3296633.php

    http://rabble.ca/babble/canadian-pol...canada-do-same

    Our own ignorance, apathy, and indifference allowed this to happen https://vimeo.com/17518129

    If Canadians are smart enough to see what the American government is doing to us with fabricated news, it is clear we have been "dumbed-down" since the Vietnam War days when we were all proud to protest government fraud. So please get off your butt and make a difference. You are either part of the solution or part of the problem.

    Last edited by Meteor; 06-03-2016 at 03:10 AM.
    Trust only your birth mother!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    898

    Re: Help Expose the MSM (Main Stream Media) Deception - Send this link to your friends!

    Looking back we all wonder how the dell did George W. Bush ever become our President and these days nobody will even admit voting for the guy!

    I voted for him and PROUDLY. The alternative was Algore you dolt. Your kind is how we got Obama and Hillary and Trump!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    898

    Re: Help Expose the MSM (Main Stream Media) Deception - Send this link to your friends!

    You link to some really off the wall/jumps on "logic" stuff

    * Former Bush Treasury Secretary admitted in his book "The Price of Loyalty" that Bush had his mind on invading Iraq less than two weeks after being elected - over 18 months before 911 took place - to grab their trillion dollar oil reserves and for no other reason

    Now how's that oil we "grabbed"? Explain how we " grabbed their oil"?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    898

    Re: Help Expose the MSM (Main Stream Media) Deception - Send this link to your friends!

    You use far left sources like Democracy Now. Sorry, they have no credibility:

    http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/i...asp?indid=1692

  5. #5

    Re: Help Expose the MSM (Main Stream Media) Deception - Send this link to your friends!

    I don't care about sources so long as the information can be verified. CNN and NBC news have already proved they fabricate news on a regular basis. The BBC story mentioned in the OP is true as well. What to believe? My family.
    Deduction my ass... I need proof!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    245

    Re: Help Expose the MSM (Main Stream Media) Deception - Send this link to your friends!

    Quote Originally Posted by Meteor View Post



    Looking back we all wonder how the hell did George W. Bush ever become our President and these days nobody will even admit voting for the guy! The truth is that we were all deceived by the massive media machine which 20 years ago was controlled by over 30 companies, but today only 6 globalist companies controls them all. And here is a confession of a writer who admits being paid extra $ to write and spin exactly what the then-incumbent government wanted and instructed for over 20 years. Just like CNN reporter proved about CNN taking moneys from Uncle Sam to spin the news in the middle East about Bahrain and the Palestinian "terrorists" that were fabricated, just like those famous "incubator babies of Kuwait".

    We have all been programmed just like the Russians and Chinese were in the 1960s and 1970s to believe all the spoon-fed BS created by the MSM and this link proves it all if you take the time to read it... https://redgreenalliance.com/2016/04...e-for-the-cia/ After you read it, you will understand why you never heard about the biggest and most horrible news stories of our time, including...

    * The 2007 Fallujah massacre where American troops used chemical weapons to kill 2,000+ plus civilians (80% were women and children)
    * The Haditha massacre of Iraq - unarmed civilians murdered in cold blood - Mi Lai fashion by U.S. soldiers/
    * The 1987 Lebanon massacre - Over 300 unarmed civilians gunned down by Israeli troops.
    * Assassinations of reporters and whistle-blowers like John Wheeler and Michael Hastings by Army pros like Colonel George Griggs.
    * The real story behind Noriega's kidnapping (See video documentary "The Panama Deception")
    * The 7% rise in lung cancer rates created by chem-trails (Evergreen air is owned by the CIA - Google the story) These chemicals are a reality confirmed by Congressmen Kucinich, Canada's Parliament, and FBI agent Ted Gunderson and no less than 12 former U.S. airmen who flew hundreds of flights in unmarked tanker planes for years.
    * How the DNC and RNC trick us into believing that WE THE PEOPLE elect our president
    * The missing nuclear missile from Minot Air Force base that 2 Generals refused to publicly lie for Cheney.
    * The demolitions executed by Americans on 911 and the WTC7 building
    * The BBC caught filming a fabricated "chemical attack" in Syria
    * Anderson Cooper caught faking a "live" broadcast in Iraq while he was in a U.S. studio using a green screen

    We only learned about a handful of the lies when the Brian Williams story came out or when Wikileaks gave us the indisputable proof of Bradley Mannings "Collateral Murder" video that killed 11 unarmed civilians including two Reuters reporters and maimed 2 kids for life. But according to the above link...

    FOR EVERY 1 FABRICATED NEWS STORY THAT GETS DETECTED AND EXPOSED, OVER 75 DO NOT!



    We The People deserve the truth. If you agree, then send this link to everyone you know, or at least 10 of your best friends and ask them to do the same. We are being programmed to fear Muslims and MOST (not all) of the "terrorism" we see are people seeking revenge for the murders of their children, mothers, brothers, killed by illegal drone strikes (they have killed over 300 innocent children, over 2,400 civilians and only 41 "suspected" terrorists). If some invader bombed our home in Madison, Fremont, or Atlanta and we came home from work to see bits and pieces of our children and parents in a bloody mess scattered around the block, we too would grab our guns and go look for the bastards responsible for the cold-blooded murders yes? We would be called "patriots". But Uncle Sam labels all the other people in foreign countries "terrorists". This is all part of the media deception. WE CAN STOP THE DECEPTION ONLY BY EDUCATING OUR NEIGHBORS, FRIENDS, FAMILY, AND COLLEAGUES. Send them this scam.com link today! And you can cite the below links as further proof...

    http://www.sfgate.com/entertainment/...dy-3296633.php

    http://rabble.ca/babble/canadian-pol...canada-do-same

    Our own ignorance, apathy, and indifference allowed this to happen https://vimeo.com/17518129

    If Canadians are smart enough to see what the American government is doing to us with fabricated news, it is clear we have been "dumbed-down" since the Vietnam War days when we were all proud to protest government fraud. So please get off your butt and make a difference. You are either part of the solution or part of the problem.

    This is a great idea and better than just bitching about things on a forum where we are just preaching to the same choir everyday. Time to grow this circle I think. I hope everyone agrees and will do the same.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    198

    Re: Help Expose the MSM (Main Stream Media) Deception - Send this link to your friends!

    Quote Originally Posted by Time 4 Truth View Post
    This is a great idea and better than just bitching about things on a forum where we are just preaching to the same choir everyday. Time to grow this circle I think. I hope everyone agrees and will do the same.
    I sent out 220 emails this morning before I hit my daily limit from my ISP. I still have another 112 to send out tomorrow. This is really a good idea It think but We Chat would be even better! I also found these two links which go even further with what the OP had to say. This media handling has been carefully planned 12 years ago by the neocons...

    https://rielpolitik.com/2016/05/27/t...ichael-Snyder/

    and how they are trained to deal with dissent and whistle blowers and investigative reporters...

    https://rielpolitik.com/2016/05/30/m...stan-t-harris/
    Last edited by golly-gee-whiz!; 06-12-2016 at 01:21 AM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    15

    Re: Help Expose the MSM (Main Stream Media) Deception - Send this link to your friends!

    Quote Originally Posted by Meteor View Post



    Looking back we all wonder how the hell did George W. Bush ever become our President and these days nobody will even admit voting for the guy! The truth is that we were all deceived by the massive media machine which 20 years ago was controlled by over 30 companies, but today only 6 globalist companies controls them all. And here is a confession of a writer who admits being paid extra $ to write and spin exactly what the then-incumbent government wanted and instructed for over 20 years. Just like CNN reporter proved about CNN taking moneys from Uncle Sam to spin the news in the middle East about Bahrain and the Palestinian "terrorists" that were fabricated, just like those famous "incubator babies of Kuwait".

    We have all been programmed just like the Russians and Chinese were in the 1960s and 1970s to believe all the spoon-fed BS created by the MSM and this link proves it all if you take the time to read it... https://redgreenalliance.com/2016/04...e-for-the-cia/ After you read it, you will understand why you never heard about the biggest and most horrible news stories of our time, including...

    * The 2007 Fallujah massacre where American troops used chemical weapons to kill 2,000+ plus civilians (80% were women and children)
    * The Haditha massacre of Iraq - unarmed civilians murdered in cold blood - Mi Lai fashion by U.S. soldiers/
    * The 1987 Lebanon massacre - Over 300 unarmed civilians gunned down by Israeli troops.
    * Assassinations of reporters and whistle-blowers like John Wheeler and Michael Hastings by Army pros like Colonel George Griggs.
    * The real story behind Noriega's kidnapping (See video documentary "The Panama Deception")
    * The 7% rise in lung cancer rates created by chem-trails (Evergreen air is owned by the CIA - Google the story) These chemicals are a reality confirmed by Congressmen Kucinich, Canada's Parliament, and FBI agent Ted Gunderson and no less than 12 former U.S. airmen who flew hundreds of flights in unmarked tanker planes for years.
    * How the DNC and RNC trick us into believing that WE THE PEOPLE elect our president
    * The missing nuclear missile from Minot Air Force base that 2 Generals refused to publicly lie for Cheney.
    * The demolitions executed by Americans on 911 and the WTC7 building
    * The BBC caught filming a fabricated "chemical attack" in Syria
    * Anderson Cooper caught faking a "live" broadcast in Iraq while he was in a U.S. studio using a green screen

    We only learned about a handful of the lies when the Brian Williams story came out or when Wikileaks gave us the indisputable proof of Bradley Mannings "Collateral Murder" video that killed 11 unarmed civilians including two Reuters reporters and maimed 2 kids for life. But according to the above link...

    FOR EVERY 1 FABRICATED NEWS STORY THAT GETS DETECTED AND EXPOSED, OVER 75 DO NOT!



    We The People deserve the truth. If you agree, then send this link to everyone you know, or at least 10 of your best friends and ask them to do the same. We are being programmed to fear Muslims and MOST (not all) of the "terrorism" we see are people seeking revenge for the murders of their children, mothers, brothers, killed by illegal drone strikes (they have killed over 300 innocent children, over 2,400 civilians and only 41 "suspected" terrorists). If some invader bombed our home in Madison, Fremont, or Atlanta and we came home from work to see bits and pieces of our children and parents in a bloody mess scattered around the block, we too would grab our guns and go look for the bastards responsible for the cold-blooded murders yes? We would be called "patriots". But Uncle Sam labels all the other people in foreign countries "terrorists". This is all part of the media deception. WE CAN STOP THE DECEPTION ONLY BY EDUCATING OUR NEIGHBORS, FRIENDS, FAMILY, AND COLLEAGUES. Send them this scam.com link today! And you can cite the below links as further proof...

    http://www.sfgate.com/entertainment/...dy-3296633.php

    http://rabble.ca/babble/canadian-pol...canada-do-same

    Our own ignorance, apathy, and indifference allowed this to happen https://vimeo.com/17518129

    If Canadians are smart enough to see what the American government is doing to us with fabricated news, it is clear we have been "dumbed-down" since the Vietnam War days when we were all proud to protest government fraud. So please get off your butt and make a difference. You are either part of the solution or part of the problem.

    Clearly, it is time for our lawful and peaceful revolution. This is something we can do while provisionally participating in the democratic fraud/scam we are saddled with.

    There literally is NO OTHER plan that can be found which is nearly as comprehensive.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    245

    Re: Help Expose the MSM (Main Stream Media) Deception - Send this link to your friends!

    Now we are all being bamboozled about Hillary being the "winner" and Democratic choice - election fraud and all! Hitler used the media in the very same way - to program the people in advance of his takeover. America will learn the same painful lesson and they need to wake up. The problem is being compounded by OPERATION MOCKINGBIRD which is team of more than 500 government writers trolling and spamming the internet. They will find a mock seb sites like Scam.com, prisonplanet.com, infowars.com, beforeitsnews.com etc or any "truther" forum and make everyone appear to be nuts and attribute every accusation as some conspiracy theory. Read this for yourself and evry Glen Greenwald article you can find and you will immediately understand why the elites are desperately now trying to find a clever way to do two things 1) Control information on the internet and 2) trick American citizens into turning in their guns. Just SCRUTINIZE the Boston Bombing incident and you will find the well-hidden truth. They have now taken control of MSM and infiltrated Google and have "moderators" all over Reddit and Quora. Post something about the Fallujah Massacre of 2007 (American War Crime where chemical weapons killed 2,000+ civilians) and watch how quickly your post gets removed for some bullshit reason, Read up!

    http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis...ckingbird.html



    WAKE UP AMERICA! SEND THE OP LINK TO EVERYONE YOU LOVE AND CARE ABOUT TODAY!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    198

    Re: Help Expose the MSM (Main Stream Media) Deception - Send this link to your friends!

    Quote Originally Posted by Time 4 Truth View Post
    Now we are all being bamboozled about Hillary being the "winner" and Democratic choice - election fraud and all! Hitler used the media in the very same way - to program the people in advance of his takeover. America will learn the same painful lesson and they need to wake up. The problem is being compounded by OPERATION MOCKINGBIRD which is team of more than 500 government writers trolling and spamming the internet. They will find a mock seb sites like Scam.com, prisonplanet.com, infowars.com, beforeitsnews.com etc or any "truther" forum and make everyone appear to be nuts and attribute every accusation as some conspiracy theory. Read this for yourself and evry Glen Greenwald article you can find and you will immediately understand why the elites are desperately now trying to find a clever way to do two things 1) Control information on the internet and 2) trick American citizens into turning in their guns. Just SCRUTINIZE the Boston Bombing incident and you will find the well-hidden truth. They have now taken control of MSM and infiltrated Google and have "moderators" all over Reddit and Quora. Post something about the Fallujah Massacre of 2007 (American War Crime where chemical weapons killed 2,000+ civilians) and watch how quickly your post gets removed for some bullshit reason, Read up!

    http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis...ckingbird.html



    WAKE UP AMERICA! SEND THE OP LINK TO EVERYONE YOU LOVE AND CARE ABOUT TODAY!
    I sent the OP link to over 300 people I know and already got the following feedback that shows this is a great idea...

    129 Thank yous
    67 WTFs!
    39 Am forwarding on to my friends


    Of course some people did not reply so maybe they did not see it or simply disagree. No matter because if those 39 people do what I did, I calculate 2.4 million more people will know the truth within a week and 18 million by the time the election rolls around in November. Do the math.

    So if there were only 1,000 people that did what I did, most every American voter will know about this sneaky shit within a month.
    Last edited by golly-gee-whiz!; 06-16-2016 at 12:25 PM.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    245

    Re: Help Expose the MSM (Main Stream Media) Deception - Send this link to your friends!

    This is true and when he tried to tip off the media, they blew him off - WHY?

    If you support Trump or Sanders, or just want an a real unbiased media that we still had in the 1970s, I suggest everyone do what the users at Reddit are doing ... BY PASS THE MSM AND SEND THIS LINK TO 50 OF YOUR FRIENDS AND ASK THEM TO DO THE SAME. If you do the math, even if only 10% of your recipients follow-up, 60 million Americans will know the truth and keep Hillary out of the White House. She is the biggest threat to America right now not ISIS - because she represents the Wall Street Banksters as proven with her history as Senator with Jack Goldberg, Marc Rich, and the millions they funneled to the Clinton Foundation and directly from Hugh Rodham's Panama bank account at Morgan & Morgan.

    "Last but not least, thousands of Americans are getting text messages that read... "You are getting fuc*ked so please buy a jar of Vaseline today and use protection" http://scam.com/showthread.php?70523...ised-In-Philly. If you hate CENSORSHIP as much as we do, please send this message to 50 of your friends and ask them to do the same. Thank you for for fighting for America's future and freedom of our children."

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    257

    Re: Help Expose the MSM (Main Stream Media) Deception - Send this link to your friends!

    Not only is the media fabricating "news" but there are apparently groups that are deleting real news items and I don't know if Hillary has anything to do with it or if it is just government-paid hackers in general that are responsible. Here is something that was deleted about a week ago...
    Attached Images Attached Images    

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,505

    Re: Help Expose the MSM (Main Stream Media) Deception - Send this link to your friends!

    well looks like the BSC gang is taking turns bumping threads to the front like wanna be heroes!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stow, OH SOL III
    Posts
    3,231

    Re: Help Expose the MSM (Main Stream Media) Deception - Send this link to your friends!

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    well looks like the BSC gang is taking turns bumping threads to the front like wanna be heroes!?
    What does 'BSC' stand for.

    I prefer 'BAG gang' (Bruce Anthony Gorcyca'.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    257

    Re: Help Expose the MSM (Main Stream Media) Deception - Send this link to your friends!

    I think this thread and especially this link here is something most Americans cannot fathom as even being possible.
    https://theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/

    But some Phd. wrote a white paper on the "boiling frog principle" that Hitler used and it basically said we don't notice a small gradual change, only big drastic ones. I think we are all being gradually programed to accept a new "normal" in America where ethics is no longer expected of government officials.

    The story of the boiled frog ...

    Imagine a pot filled with cold water. A frog is quietly swimming in it. The fire is lit under that pot. Water starts warming up. Soon it becomes lukewarm. The frog finds this rather pleasant and keeps swimming. The temperature keeps rising. Water is now warm. Its a little more than what the frog enjoys; it becomes a bit tired, but it doesnt panic. Water is now really warm. The frog finds that unpleasant, but it has also become weak, by now, so the frog stands the heat as it can and does nothing.

    The temperature will thus keep rising up to the moment the frog will simply end up being cooked and die, without ever extracting itself from the pot.

    Plunged in a pot half-way through boiling temperature, the frog would immediately give a powerful and salutary push with its legs and find itself out of it.


    Last edited by Antibiotic; 06-24-2016 at 08:11 AM.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    105

    Re: Help Expose the MSM (Main Stream Media) Deception - Send this link to your friends!

    Sean Hannity just exposed the fake media polls that they have been feeding us for years! http://truthfeed.com/sean-hannity-ex...l-frauds/9529/

Similar Threads

  1. Re: TWO main AGENDAS
    By TruthIsNeverTooHorrible in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-23-2016, 12:40 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-28-2016, 10:42 AM
  3. TWO main AGENDAS
    By TruthIsNeverTooHorrible in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-21-2013, 11:02 AM
  4. Omi/vip/ignite/mli/ Who Is The Main Man?
    By Ex Manager in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-26-2008, 08:33 PM
  5. YFD Main Sites
    By tjwor in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-29-2006, 12:37 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •