+ Reply to Thread

Obama is wrongfully and unethically influencing California primary with his personal comments implying Hillary is pre-ordained winner.

Obama should be charged with the crime of wrongfully influencing California voters with his comments that the Democratic candidate will be selected on June 7th not at the DNC convention. More dirty tricks from the HRC camp. http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...jSJ?li=BBnb7Kz I wonder what lucrative consulting job has already been promised to Obama?

Last edited by Fat Man Frank; 06-01-2016 at 10:19 PM.

Re: Obama is wrongfully and unethically influencing California primary with his personal comments implying Hillary is pre-ordained winner.

hey skinny frank, you arnt tryin to influence us by bein fat are you!? but please explain how obama is influencing the vote there!? just so's we dont get fooled!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: Obama is wrongfully and unethically influencing California primary with his personal comments implying Hillary is pre-ordained winner.

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    hey skinny frank, you arnt tryin to influence us by bein fat are you!? but please explain how obama is influencing the vote there!? just so's we dont get fooled!?
    Before the last California primary was held Obama was making comments that Hillary was already the Democratic nominee and people should support her and even agreed to do a fund raiser for her. To be clear, THE PRIMARY ELECTIONS ARE NOT OFFICIAL - candidates are officially selected at party conventions. Obama should have kept his mouth shut and at least pretended to be impartial.

Most Presidents do this unless their approval rating is so low (Bush) then they sideline . Obama was a little bitch up in Canada bitching about Trump
    Help promote scam.com by using our promo videos on your blog or website! CLICK HERE FOR YOUTUBE VIDEOS

I agree.