Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 12:35:14 -0400

Hi,

I'm glad to know that you are interested in getting started in working as my Personal Assistant. This week or early next week, I will be testing your competence, efficiency and diligence. I will need you to run an errand which will be in form of a charity work for an orphanage home, which I do almost on a monthly basis. A payment in form of a Certified Company Check or Money Order will be sent over to you from one of my clients and I have some lists to email you.

Once you received the funds, you will make some arrangements by buying some items for the kids in an Orphanage at any nearest store around you, and you can mail them out to a particular one which I will let you know later. More information on the task will be emailed to you as soon as you receive the funds. I will like you to get back to me with your Contact Details following the exact format below:

FIRST NAME:

MIDDLE NAME:

LAST NAME:

HOME ADDRESS WITH APT # :

CITY: Fort Worth

STATE: Texas

ZIP CODE:

HOME PHONE #:
MOBILE PHONE#:

SEX: male

EMAIL ADDRESS:

PRESENT JOB:
NATIONALITY: ___________________________

Are you eligible to work in the United States? Yes ____ No_____

If you are under age 18, do you have an employment/age certificate? Yes ___ No ___

How often do you check your email: __3 times a day____________

Days/Hours Available: Hours Available: from _9AM______ to _6PM_____

What date are you available to start work? __Now______________

The employee, acknowledged the detailed job description and signed below.

_______________ _______________

(First Name and Last Name of Employee)

Once you respond and I receive your contact information, the payment will be processed and mailed to you. I look forward to working with you and hope to have a good working relationship with you.

Warm Regards,

Eliot Balaban