+ Reply to Thread

Why Does Everyone Hate Hillary?

No, THAT'S not it. It's not "because she's a woman."

In this year of political rage, one aspect that baffles me somewhat is the absolute, electrified, apoplectic, blurred-vision hatred of Hillary Clinton. Nor do I get the similar outrage expressed about President Barack Obama, who in Comment Section World makes Donald Trump look like a lovable Disney character.

I can only ascribe this Rage Against the Clinton Machine to misogyny

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-...#storylink=cpy
    Lose a pound a day, every day. I personally lost 60 pounds in 60 days. My free 47 page PDF eBook explains how. CLICK HERE to read online, or download your free copy.

Re: Why Does Everyone Hate Hillary?

She simply is out of touch and not genuine, 3 generations smell her a mile away. Out with the old in with the new politician. Took long enough to get us here.

One reason is because of this video. As far as I am concerned, all these witnesses that died, were because of Bill and Hilliary.

The Clinton Murders

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVnjvue9IZY
    Last edited by muttkat; 05-24-2016 at 01:44 PM.

Congratulations Carl.....the bait worked!did you learn this trick from trump!? I guess I'll mention I have never come across any Hillary hatred myself! Except maybe on comment sections of headline suggesting websites from the other political side of the isle!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

5. 05-24-2016, 02:25 PM

Libs have been trying this tactic forever. If you disagree with Hillary, and believe she's a disgusting politician of the worst kind, it can only be because you HATE women.

If you oppose the communist transformation of the country by Obama, you can only oppose him because he's "black."

That tactic may have helped Obama a little, but nobody will buy that excuse with Hillary.

A new generation has arrived, and the Clintons are no longer Teflon.

I just heard that 20% of Bernie supporters vow to vote for Trump over Hillary. They don't like the way their guy has been treated by the corrupt Democrat system

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    Congratulations Carl.....the bait worked!did you learn this trick from trump!? I guess I'll mention I have never come across any Hillary hatred myself! Except maybe on comment sections of headline suggesting websites from the other political side of the isle!
    No lexx. "My" title was the title of th article. Of course there's no condemnation of Hillary "in da hood." Nobody publically condemns the Clintons there.