+ Reply to Thread

Egypt/Air Flight 804

We may have another terrorist attack. This flight went down this morning in the sea and was flying from Paris to Cairo.
    Usually the first reports hold off on saying it was or may have been a terrorist attack but today they are reporting they believe this was a terrorist attack because of the way the plane went down.

66 dead

Was this another Isis attack? Trump was on this immediately saying this is a terrorist attack.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/18/middle...ht-disappears/

Re: Egypt/Air Flight 804

Of course it is. I do think Trump would pound these guys into the sand.

Obama encourages terrorism. He's a friend of violent Islam.

My prayers go out to the families and friends of the people, but I am already praying for a new news headline, because CNN has already covered this for 10 straight hours. It is mind numbing the speculation.

Trump was quoted, "The Egypt Air Flight 804 is a total loser. Can't fly, can't even swim. The Trump 757 would have never crashed. I don't like not not being not on TV, It's simply not classy".

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    My prayers go out to the families and friends of the people, but I am already praying for a new news headline, because CNN has already covered this for 10 straight hours. It is mind numbing the speculation.

Trump was quoted, "The Egypt Air Flight 804 is a total loser. Can't fly, can't even swim. The Trump 757 would have never crashed. I don't like not not being not on TV, It's simply not classy".
    Here's the tweet I was talking about

The description of what happened with this airplane before it crashed is very similar to the Malaysian airplane that disappeared and crashed into the sea over a year ago. The Malaysian airplane flew until it ran out of gas but made sharp turns, gained and lost altitude and they could not contact the pilots.
    The crash was not considered a terrorist attack but a possible suicide by the pilot or he could have been making a Political Statement. Loss of oxygen and the high altitude killed everyone on board. They speculated he placed the plane on automatic pilot and purposely killed everyone and crashed the plane.
    http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...ident-hijacked

Yes CNN over does their coverage of any tragedy and especially airplane crashes. They speculate and talk talk talk.
    Last edited by PeggieSue; 05-19-2016 at 01:49 PM. Reason: added link

Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    Here's the tweet I was talking about

The description of what happened with this airplane before it crashed is very similar to the Malaysian airplane that disappeared and crashed into the sea over a year ago. The Malaysian airplane flew until it ran out of gas but made sharp turns, gained and lost altitude and they could not contact the pilots.
    The crash was not considered a terrorist attack but a possible suicide by the pilot or he could have been making a Political Statement. Loss of oxygen and the high altitude killed everyone on board. They speculated he placed the plane on automatic pilot and purposely killed everyone and crashed the plane.

Yes CNN over does their coverage of any tragedy and especially airplane crashes. They speculate and talk talk talk.
    We won't know until an investigation is completed.

But terrorism wouldn't surprise me.

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Another example of how brainwashed we are as a nation that we instantly think "terror" Exactly what the powers that be want you to think. It's how they justify perpetual war while the country crumbles. It seems bombs are way more profitable than bridges, roads and schools.

Opinion is offline The World is a Vampire! And We're Just Rats In A Cage

Airplanes crash all the time I don't know why everyone always goes towards the conspiracy theory or Illuminati or some weird government agenda. Plane crash who cares

I think Trump is doing EXACTLY what people KEEP telling him not to do. It's almost like he constantly does things to turn people off.

NO ONE can call this terrorism without ANY facts. It's irresponsible at best. I am a huge Trump supporter, but this move gave me a shitty taste in my mouth. Just like you can't scream FIRE in a public place, calling this terrorism NOW is similiar,

It could be terrorism but it could be shotty wires, a disgruntled employee, corporate espionage, a mob hit, a drunk pilot, weather, or even a UFO causing the crash. The Jews could even be setting up the Arabs to stir the pot.

That Malaysian plane crash...remember that? They spent 1 million dollars a day for months and months to no avail. Just let this one lie. I don't think it is terrorism because they love taking credit for it.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlinAnnArbor View Post
    Of course it is. I do think Trump would pound these guys into the sand.

Obama encourages terrorism. He's a friend of violent Islam.
    I'm not convinced it was terrorism, may be and may not be. The media loves this because it brings them ratings. The Presidential campaign candidates respond to try and up their favoritism and possibly get more votes.
    If this was terrorism it will be very important to those wanting America to go after world terrorism in a more aggressive way.

Paris and Egypt are a hot spot for Isis and many threats have been made so we'll see if this was really a terrorist attack and who pulled it off.

The media jumped the gun with covering this and putting so much emphasis on terrorism before they know it was terrorism but I doubt the majority care. Terrorism is a subject that scares society and people want to know everything they can know about what is going on.
    Same with the Politicians jumping the gun, this is a hot topic.

Quote Originally Posted by tomInAustin View Post
    Another example of how brainwashed we are as a nation that we instantly think "terror" Exactly what the powers that be want you to think. It's how they justify perpetual war while the country crumbles. It seems bombs are way more profitable than bridges, roads and schools.
    This took place in a hot zone for terrorism and this would be the biggest reason for everyone jumping the gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Opinion View Post
    Airplanes crash all the time I don't know why everyone always goes towards the conspiracy theory or Illuminati or some weird government agenda. Plane crash who cares
    No airplanes crashing and killing hundreds of people do not happen all of the time. When you have mass casualties in a catastrophe it is news and would have a lot of air time. Terrorism is a threat to the entire world and everyone can share in the concern. The question is how to stop radical Islam and society does care and many want to be involved in the fight even if it's just educating oneself on radical Islam. Most of the passengers on that plane were most likely Muslim. Innocent Muslims who lost their lives to terrorism if that is what caused this plane to go down with 66 passengers. Also this is coming to America and we as a country to need to make a decision on how to fight this threat. It's already here but it will get worse if we don't put up the right kind of fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    I think Trump is doing EXACTLY what people KEEP telling him not to do. It's almost like he constantly does things to turn people off.

NO ONE can call this terrorism without ANY facts. It's irresponsible at best. I am a huge Trump supporter, but this move gave me a shitty taste in my mouth. Just like you can't scream FIRE in a public place, calling this terrorism NOW is similiar,

It could be terrorism but it could be shotty wires, a disgruntled employee, corporate espionage, a mob hit, a drunk pilot, weather, or even a UFO causing the crash. The Jews could even be setting up the Arabs to stir the pot.

That Malaysian plane crash...remember that? They spent 1 million dollars a day for months and months to no avail. Just let this one lie. I don't think it is terrorism because they love taking credit for it.
    They have reported some good reasons for why no terrorist group has came forward yet. Give it a couple of more days.

UFO brought it down?

Or muslims?

I'm risking it all to go with MUSLIMS.

Good God! Then I read, "it's them Jooos who SE up the Religion of Peace. Damn violent Joooos!

Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    The question is how to stop radical Islam

A damn good start would be to stop invading their countries, breaking their infrastructure, and trying to install democracy. I know if I lived in Baghdad I would be pissed that I still didn't have reliable water, electricity, phones, schools and hospitals all these years later. Hussain was a tyrant for sure but the trains ran on time. I think we are seeing very clearly why he was so brutal in keeping his people in line.

Quote Originally Posted by tomInAustin View Post
    A damn good start would be to stop invading their countries, breaking their infrastructure, and trying to install democracy. I know if I lived in Baghdad I would be pissed that I still didn't have reliable water, electricity, phones, schools and hospitals all these years later. Hussain was a tyrant for sure but the trains ran on time. I think we are seeing very clearly why he was so brutal in keeping his people in line.

It is sounding like this was not a terrorist attack. They are reporting they have evidence there was smoke in the plane and it was some kind of electrical failure. I just listened to this on the news but I don't remember just what they said went wrong. Some kind of electrical failure in something right under the cockpit and under a lavatory. Satellite imagery picked up this information.
    CNN has reported the fact smoke was detected but I'm not finding what I just heard on Fox. I'll keep looking.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/20/middle...ight-804-main/

Guess we'll have to save the discussion on radical Islam for later.

Here we go

http://www.nytimes.com/live/egyptair...uters-reports/

http://avherald.com/h?article=4987fb09
    Last edited by PeggieSue; 05-20-2016 at 04:19 PM.