+ Reply to Thread

Long Island High School Priest fired for being a pedophile

Another one bites the dust. A Long Island pedophile priest was fired for sexually abusing a minor.A very prestigious school named Chaminade suspended Reverend James Williams from his duties. Why isn't he being arrested? What the H.E. double hockey sticks!?! No comments from either parties.

“I want to assure each and every one of you that we have made a solemn pledge to ensure that the young men entrusted to our care are safeguarded from any form of harm or abuse,” Cleary wrote in a letter to parents posted to Chaminade’s website. “We take most seriously the sacred bond that exists between us as educators, you as parents, and our students as your sons and sons of God.”
    I mean seriously folks.....you can't tell this guy is a fruit? Come on. Sue the hell out of everyone.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Re: Long Island High School Priest fired for being a pedophile

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    Another one bites the dust. A Long Island pedophile priest was fired for sexually abusing a minor.A very prestigious school named Chaminade suspended Reverend James Williams from his duties. Why isn't he being arrested? What the H.E. double hockey sticks!?! No comments from either parties.

I mean seriously folks.....you can't tell this guy is a fruit? Come on. Sue the hell out of everyone.
    Link:

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/f...nor-1.11799041
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Posted by the Administrator

“I want to assure each and every one of you that we have made a solemn pledge to ensure that the young men entrusted to our care are safeguarded from any form of harm or abuse,” Cleary wrote in a letter to parents posted to Chaminade’s website. “We take most seriously the sacred bond that exists between us as educators, you as parents, and our students as your sons and sons of God.”

It wouldn't be Reverend it would be Father which he isn't any longer. He is no longer a Priest because of what happened and they aren't saying.
    Can't call him a pedophile without knowing more about the accusations and the family of the young man isn't pressing charges. This was a high school so the students would have been old enough this most likely would not have been considered pedophilia.

A 62 year old man came forward and said he was sexually abused by someone who worked at this school back in the 70's. It wasn't a Priest.
    http://longisland.news12.com/news/re...h-s-1.11807255
    Last edited by PeggieSue; 05-19-2016 at 01:51 PM. Reason: added link

People are quick to abuse the term pedophile. Do you even know the definition?

Islam embraces pedophilia. Nobody cares. A Christian leader sins/commits a crime and the God haters attribute it to Christianity even though the Church and Western Christian culture considers it a CRIME. Why is that?

This individual probably doesn't fit the real definition of a pedophile. He abused his job. He abused children. But I don't think that label really applies.
    Lose a pound a day, every day. I personally lost 60 pounds in 60 days. My free 47 page PDF eBook explains how. CLICK HERE to read online, or download your free copy.

Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post

It wouldn't be Reverend it would be Father which he isn't any longer. He is no longer a Priest because of what happened and they aren't saying.
    Can't call him a pedophile without knowing more about the accusations and the family of the young man isn't pressing charges. This was a high school so the students would have been old enough this most likely would not have been considered pedophilia.

A 62 year old man came forward and said he was sexually abused by someone who worked at this school back in the 70's. It wasn't a Priest.
    http://longisland.news12.com/news/re...h-s-1.11807255
    EXACTLY my point.
    Lose a pound a day, every day. I personally lost 60 pounds in 60 days. My free 47 page PDF eBook explains how. CLICK HERE to read online, or download your free copy.