+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: FBI Director & Senator Hillary Clinton TOLD ON 9/15/01 about Saudi funders of 911 - F

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Man Frank View Post
    Note: I received a PM that people in California were not able to read this thread - that it was hijacked and redirected to marriage counseling web site. Using my VPN with a proxy located in Fremont, California, I saw they were telling the truth. Hopefully the problem has been fixed by now, and if it not it should be working properly again today.
    Why would they only be redirecting the thread in California only. The Illuminati doesn't have long distance on their internet?

Re: FBI Director & Senator Hillary Clinton TOLD ON 9/15/01 about Saudi funders of 911 - F

Quote Originally Posted by Hillary View Post
    Why would they only be redirecting the thread in California only. The Illuminati doesn't have long distance on their internet?

How do we know ALL that they deleted if it is not there anymore??? That is the beauty of Censorship - Most people never realize shit has been hidden from them. How many people know that FBI Director James Comey sits on the board of directors for the bank that handles the custodial money duties of the Clinton Foundation? That info is being censored all over the internet.

http://founderscode.com/yikes-fbi-di...s-connections/

Also think about this, IF Hillary was indicted and taken to trial, it would surely come out from the evidence (some of it is in this thread above) that the FBI itself committed even larger crimes and covered them up, not only about 911 and the Saudis but about one of their own agents smuggling over a billion bucks of coke with Jeb Bush into Canada that is well documented.

So if they brought down HIllary or the Clinton Foundation - even for a 3rd degree felony, a dozen people inside the FBI andtheir former Director Mueller would be indicted and instead of the zero credibility they have today, it would drop to -10!

Remember, the primary letter the Canadian lawyer wrote was sent to the FBI, and just copied to Hillary. It was his client who wrote to Hillary directly.
    Last edited by Public Warning; 08-13-2016 at 03:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FREE-BUSINESSES.com View Post
    Pathological liars like the fraud in white house and HiLIARy and Slick Willy are immune to the truth, what they believe is true, so they will never care about the facts, they live in a fantasyland of never getting prosecuted, just look at the dozens of mysterious deaths in their path, what, 47 that we know of? So there will be more so called suicides, just watch, and Bernie and Trump may be on their list of NEXT.

The FBI is really part of this problem more than you know. They empowered Hillary be sending the signal "We can't prosecute you without implicating ourselves in extreme criminal negligence" Read these 3 links:

http://www.mintpressnews.com/saudi-p...ttacks/216671/

http://whowhatwhy.org/2015/04/02/new...i-911-funding/

http://nypost.com/2015/04/12/saudi-r...washed-by-fbi/

Quote Originally Posted by Solicitor Scams View Post
    Yep. So now we can add "TREASON" to Hillary Clinton's resume because she had the chance to stop the FBI cover-up and deliberately chose not to. http://nypost.com/2015/04/12/saudi-r...washed-by-fbi/
    The guys at zerohedge.com picked up on this stuff last year as well. So not everyone in America is as dumb as rocks. There is hope after all. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-0...k-post-reports

Are you seriously answering this question? George Bush had every single outlet covering his ass there's a 2 trillion dollars worth of gold that melted underneath the World Trade Center that no one talks about how about all the cameras and that the Pentagon actually got hit with a missile from an aircraft and then he starts up a committee to actually investigate this and nothing got done because they just threw it under the rug. Did 9/11 occur George Bush shut down all airplanes but guess what the with the exception was it was Bin Laden's family from New York going back safely to their place while all of our people were stuck at airports across every single state. It comes on the oil comes down to money it comes down to control and power bribes and pay backs

what a buncha HORSESHIT!! you are COMPARING bernie with TRUMP!? trump is 2nd amendment STRONG!? but if your RIGHT about assassination, i guess we BETTER VOTE HILLARY just so's we keep things/USA NORMAL and steady!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Hillary Clinton is guilty of treason for 911 Saudi cover-up & $10 million bribe 4 silence

Anyone who takes 30 minutes to read the history behind the Saudi relationship with the Clintons will trace it back to 911 and the silence of Senator Hillary Clinton for 15 year who was made keenly aware 5 DAYS AFTER THE 911 ATTACK, that Saudis were funding the bombers of 911 and the Khobar Towers in Dharhran. The sources were multiple and credible including a Canadian lawyer and a former IRS agent and FBI informant who worked for the company that moved money off-shore for governments and U.S. officials. http://www.opnlttr.com/letter/media-...-15-year-cover
    Hillary had the chance in 2001 to alert her colleagues in the U.S. Senate that not only did our alleged "ally" Saudi Arabia pay for 911, but they did so at the request of the Bush family via Prince Bandar. Senator Hillary Clinton was given copies of phone bills to prove timely conversations right before 911 of people warned to stay out of New York on 911 just as friends of Condoleeza Rica have claimed before.
    If Kissinger, 29 Israeli bankers, and 7 U.S. officials all cancelled their meetings in the WTC Towers on 9/10/01 and over 5,000 shorts sells were placed on United and American airlines the day before 911, as top SEC Inside Trader investigator John Wheeler proved, and traced 16 of those shorts to Jeb Bush and Hillary's good friends Jack Goldberg, Jeff Epstein, and Marc Rich, then obviously THEY ALL KNEW BEFORE that on 911 the attack would take place. http://www.scam.com/entry.php?3402-U...mant-Al-Chalem
    Instead of alerting people in Congress and the public, Senator Clinton stayed mum about the Saudis, supported the lies of the Bush regime and the fake war that killed 400,000+ innocent civilians (including over 8,000 young children) for Hush money - $10 million in 2001 alone. HER DELIBERATE SILENCE ALLOWED 4,000+ American troops to be killed in Iraq and allowed Bush, Cheney, and their cronies to earn over $39 Billion in commercial profits while putting our nation in a $3 Trillion debt! http://www.huffingtonpost.com/h-a-go...b_5834592.html Sincerely, and honestly I ask you, why is she not charged with treason? Only because the FBI does not want to admit their own 911 blunders as explained above.
    Because of what she knows, and what she knows the FBI also knows, she can shake the Saudis down for mor money whenever she needs. And this is also how she keeps the FBI from indicting her for anything!
    Just imagine if she was indicted by the FBI, she only has to wave these letters received by FBI Director Mueller and say "Let the public see the files and tapes your informant gave you on September 15, 2001, and now half half of the FBI management would be exposed for criminal neglect! In short, she has the FBI by the short hairs, and the Saudis have become her personal banker.

Well Bush stalled and stalled then selected a biased committee of people that he chose. This is unprecedented because it is supposed to be an INDEPENDENT COMMITTEE.

Quote Originally Posted by Antibiotic View Post
    I agree with you that if Sanders or Trump gets in the White House they instantly become assassination targets for the establishment who have billions to lose.

Also if you carefully read these two letters, this stuff is too serious to ignore. Someone needs to pin Hillary down on record and ask her what exactly did she do after reading these 2 letters.
    This should be done at the first press conference or first debate.

Wtf?!?

[Clinton Foundation Board of Directors](https://www.clintonfoundation.org/about/board-directors)

There are about 15-20 spin-offs foundations as well, the CGI being one of the bigger ones. Those also have paid directors, boards, etc.

> Speaker fees are one thing, but anyone who is famous and or well regarded in a field speaks for the same or more money (probably many politicians).

Honorariums usually cover costs of travel, lodging and a small "gift". Bill Gates runs about $40K and it looks like Bill Clinton averages about $200K[Prices](http://velvetchainsaw.com/2010/10/25...onal-speakers/)[Bill Clinton](http://www.davemanuel.com/how-much-m...-speeches-158/)

I don't think that there are many people who charge more than Bill Clinton per speech? Maybe Mandela when he was alive?

Agreed. It's all legal and it appears that President Obama also thought that it appeared to be a little less than ethical and required then Secretary Clinton to resign and distance herself from operations. Influence peddling, while evident to those who wish to see it would be almost impossible to prove, IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Antibiotic View Post
    I agree with you that if Sanders or Trump gets in the White House they instantly become assassination targets for the establishment who have billions to lose.

Also if you carefully read these two letters, this stuff is too serious to ignore. Someone needs to pin Hillary down on record and ask her what exactly did she do after reading these 2 letters.
    When exactly did our government become organized crime - Johnson, Reagan or ?

Hey guys.... FOCUS! This thread is about why Hillary and FBI didn't investigate the Saudis when these letters and some video and audio tapes were dropped in their laps. Also, it would be quite interesting to see the "witness list" submitted just to see how many of them are still alive!

Also I just read that even members of Congress have to get "permission" to read the famous 28 pages that George W. Bush illegally censored and the Congressmen are not allowed to make copies, take notes, or even photos of the 28 pages!!! What kind of BS is this. We live in America, not North Korea! Read this! https://28pages.org/faq/
    Last edited by Antibiotic; 08-26-2016 at 06:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Man Frank View Post
    Gee, is anyone here really surprised that Hillary cares only about herself? Why should she worry about the Saudis? They were very good to her husband and even a whole lot better to the Bush family. Why investigate people who pay your husband millions in speaking and "consulting" fees?
    This is why the Saudis should get extradited and prosecuted in America. If this was NOT an inside job, we would have "rendered" Prince Bandar just like we did with Noriega in 1989 and bring him to trial in America as an accessory to murder.
    http://nypost.com/2016/06/15/funding...-the-clintons/

Pragmatically, I can't vote Hillary; the sitting FBI director confirmed seven different specific statements that she lied about.

I had just assumed she would eventually be president back in 2013, and didn't object because it's not like the GOP was gonna push anyone respectable. I wish I had been less right about that part, but the point is it all changed when this server thing came to light. And director Comey testified on record to the affirmative that Clinton lied to us. And the thing she lied about would have had me in jail or exiled like Snowden if I did it.

It's very simple why Comey didn't recommend what he would have for anyone else... But this case wouldn't have crossed his desk it were most anyone else, because the rules in handling classified data are very simple and never in your favor.

Anonymous and Wikileaks needs to get on this like white on rice ASAP imo.
    Deduction my ass... I need proof!