+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

FBI Director & Senator Hillary Clinton TOLD ON 9/15/01 about Saudi funders of 911 - Fedex confirmed delivery

Why the fuc* does it take 15 years for the American public to learn the truth about 911 when U.S. officials were told by both a former U.S. Treasury agent and a Canadian lawyer that clients of an American front company known as American Financial Group that some of these same investors donated money to Al Qaeda & Hezbollah. In fact, both the President and CFO of AFG were sitting in Dhaharan meeting with these Saudis when the Khobar military barracks were blown up. http://www.scam.com/entry.php?3386-H...ion-of-the-MSM

So why the hell didn't Hillary make this information known to the full Senate??? I think this is the epitome of negligence!
    Last edited by Solicitor Scams; 05-19-2016 at 04:49 AM.

Re: FBI Director & Senator Hillary Clinton TOLD ON 9/15/01 about Saudi funders of 911 - Fedex confirmed delivery

Quote Originally Posted by Solicitor Scams View Post
    Why the fuc* does it take 15 years for the American public to learn the truth about 911 when U.S. officials were told by both a former U.S. Treasury agent and a Canadian lawyer that clients of an American front company known as American Financial Group that some of these same investors donated money to Al Qaeda & Hezbollah. In fact, both the President and CFO of AFG were sitting in Dhaharan meeting with these Saudis when the Khobar military barracks were blown up. http://www.scam.com/entry.php?3386-H...ion-of-the-MSMSo why the hell didn't Hillary make this information known to the full Senate??? I think this is the epitome of negligence!

Anyone who doesn't know the AFG (American Financial Group) story can get up to speed here; https://persecutingwhistleblowerswit...es-present/and http://americanfinancialgroupfraud.wordpress.com

Here's the letters sent to FBI Director Mueller and To Senator Clinton:

Last edited by Antibiotic; 05-19-2016 at 05:02 AM.

Opinion is offline The World is a Vampire! And We're Just Rats In A Cage

Re: FBI Director & Senator Hillary Clinton TOLD ON 9/15/01 about Saudi funders of 911 - Fedex confirmed delivery

Nice work digging up all this data. I really liked it. Very cool the truth is out there

It appears that this whistle blower was friends with Bill Clinton too. I wonder if he also told him about the Saudis? Anonymous and Greenwald should be all over this like flies on shit. Let's find the emails from Bill and Hillary 6 months before and 6 months after 911. Remember, Kissinger had warned his friends to stay out of Manhattan on 911, This is the same whistle blower who told the FBI about Jeb Bush's Panama bank account in 1996, http://www.opnlttr.com/letter/americ...-bruce-gorcyca

This is the same guy who told the FBI in 1996 about 389 secret Panama accounts of American officials at American Financial group including Jeb Bush and Hugh Rodham. So his 'friendship" with Bill may have ended before 1996 or he would not have snitched out Hugh. http://www.opnlttr.com/letter/americ...-bruce-gorcyca I found the below from cache since someone deleted it from the net. These are all exhibits is a Toronto court in Ontario Superior Court Case E-19-00, but mostly in the Ontario Court of Appeals Case No. C7836 and at the Canada Supreme Court in case no 31903 which was strangely "modified" in Dec of 2010 - 2 years after the case was closed.! Something smells fishy here, Who would have the authority to modify Supreme Court records and what are they trying to hide?

Deduction my ass... I need proof!

Gee, is anyone here really surprised that Hillary cares only about herself? Why should she worry about the Saudis? They were very good to her husband and even a whole lot better to the Bush family. Why investigate people who pay your husband millions in speaking and "consulting" fees?

No need to kick dog when they are down guys. Hillary is about to teach the DNC a painful and costly lesson that they need to learn - one way or another.

And here is another link that better explains the American Financial Group fiasco. http://americanfiancialgroupfraud.wordpress.com

Pathological liars like the fraud in white house and HiLIARy and Slick Willy are immune to the truth, what they believe is true, so they will never care about the facts, they live in a fantasyland of never getting prosecuted, just look at the dozens of mysterious deaths in their path, what, 47 that we know of? So there will be more so called suicides, just watch, and Bernie and Trump may be on their list of NEXT.

Quote Originally Posted by FREE-BUSINESSES.com View Post
    Pathological liars like the fraud in white house and HiLIARy and Slick Willy are immune to the truth, what they believe is true, so they will never care about the facts, they live in a fantasyland of never getting prosecuted, just look at the dozens of mysterious deaths in their path, what, 47 that we know of? So there will be more so called suicides, just watch, and Bernie and Trump may be on their list of NEXT.
    I agree with you that if Sanders or Trump gets in the White House they instantly become assassination targets for the establishment who have billions to lose.

Also if you carefully read these two letters, this stuff is too serious to ignore. Someone needs to pin Hillary down on record and ask her what exactly did she do after reading these 2 letters.

So Mrs. Clinton, can you PLEASE just explain why you did not be responsible enough to follow up on these letters and launch a Senate investigation into Wall Street corruption and the murder of FBI informant Al Chalem, your old friend Jack Goldberg, and the Saudi 911 involvement?

https://i.imgur.com/2Pn9twT.webm

Last edited by Time 4 Truth; 05-28-2016 at 10:32 AM.

Note: I received a PM that people in California were not able to read this thread - that it was hijacked and redirected to marriage counseling web site. Using my VPN with a proxy located in Fremont, California, I saw they were telling the truth. Hopefully the problem has been fixed by now, and if it not it should be working properly again today.
    Last edited by Fat Man Frank; 05-30-2016 at 06:05 PM.

IF the OP is true, Hillary's negligence is criminal and inexcusable. Again IF the OP is true, then I agree with Trump that she should not pass go, not collect $200 and do directly to jail.

This forum here is giving me goose bumps that it took four years to discover the Bin Laden family told others 2 YEARS BEFORE 911 that the U.S. and Saudi governments were planning 911 http://portland.indymedia.org/en/200...7.shtml#189945
    Last edited by Meteor; 06-03-2016 at 06:22 AM.
    Trust only your birth mother!

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor View Post
    IF the OP is true, Hillary's negligence is criminal and inexcusable. Again IF the OP is true, then I agree with Trump that she should not pass go, not collect $200 and do directly to jail.

This forum here is giving me goose bumps that it took four years to discover the Bin Laden family told others 2 YEARS BEFORE 911 that the U.S. and Saudi governments were planning 911 http://portland.indymedia.org/en/200...7.shtml#189945
    Your "source" is another kooky forum post. Good Allah the Bernie supportersake some incredible twists to create their fantasy world.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlinAnnArbor View Post
    Your "source" is another kooky forum post. Good Allah the Bernie supportersake some incredible twists to create their fantasy world.

Hey Carl, you may want to try reading once in a while instead of looking at photos, and glancing at headlines...

The source of this shit traces back to two places and one is actual court files in Canada in Ontario Superior Court Case. No. E-19-00 and then the Ontario Court of Appeal Case. no. C37836 and then the Supreme Court of Canada case no 31903 where you will find 27 statements of witnesses including a 11 page report from a Canadian private investigator named Ed Reiken. Read it Carl. Another source are FBI 302 reports that you can only get from Freedom of Information Act requests - which means you actually have to stop drinking beer and watching TV long enough to write and send a certified letter to the FBI and say you want copies of any and all records relating to Bruce A. Gorcyca including reports written by Special Agents: Maury Berthon, Tom Doktor, John Marley, etc. You can read the Reiken report which is an exhibit in the official Canada Law Society complaint against a crooke lawyer named Gilmour... http://gilmourlawsocietycomplaint.wordpress.com.

Then if you can stay sober long enough and not doze off, you can start Googling like I did and discover this all goes back to a company called American Financial Group in Aventura. Florida that opened up over 100 secret bank accounts for U,S, officials at Morgan and Morgan in Panama and the Bahamas where they have a branch office.

Then you may even find this stuff below at the RR1975 photobucket site before it gets deleted (again). Someone keeps hacking that site and information comes and gies (you have to cut and paste whatever you see when you can). Below is what I saved...

"When Reporter Jennifer Wells wrote this Toronto Star article, take note she never once mentioned the Noriega nor government connection:

http://www.investorvoice.ca/PI/229.html

She also did not mention that the company President (Chism) worked for the DOJ for 25 years nor that Siegel was once employed as a CI Analyst for China.

She also did not mention that FOUR YEARS BEFORE HER ARTICLE APPEARED, I HAD GIVEN THE FBI 2 BOXES OF CLIENT FILES AND COMPANY PHONE BILLS TO HONEST MIAMI FBI AGENT MAURY BERTHON AS THEIR CONFIDENTIAL INFORMANT.

I informed both SEC and OSC in 2001 and again in 2006 that the U.S. DoJ clearly knew what AFG was all about in 1996 (as per my recorded telephone calls with Maury) Have Greg check the micro SD card for the 3 hours of conversation with Maury and listen for the sentence...

"Everything you said about Noriega and AFG rang true" and "I don't understand why they (DoJ) allowed them to remain open for 4 more years".

They were allowed to remain open because they were doing dirty work for G,H.Bush and his cronies and laundering millions for Terry Nelson.

http://2006bruce.blogspot.com/2015/0...er2harper.html "

See Carl, information comes to those willing to hunt and read. You will even find artciles in the Miami Herald and Toronto Star about AFG, they just talk about about the company being a government front company just like Evergreen Air, and Southern Air Transport used to be as well.

Hers's the connection Carl: http://www.scam.com/entry.php?3345-The-Biggest-Wall-Street-crime-in-history-started-with-two-cousins-General-Noriega-and-a-Bush-with-Panama-bank-accounts-at-Morgan-amp-Morgan and I hope you agree that official court files are a damn good source.
    Last edited by Antibiotic; 06-05-2016 at 08:43 PM.

Yeah I read your mish-mash of "stories", forum posts and conspiracy theories passing as " news.". You'll have to try harder.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlinAnnArbor View Post
    Yeah I read your mish-mash of "stories", forum posts and conspiracy theories passing as " news.". You'll have to try harder.

Maybe he needs to post the image of that letter for the 100th time. Cracks me up that people try and dream shit up about HRC. Just look into the foundation, lots of real crime there, case closed.

Boring