+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Was the zika virus made by the government?

me listening to George noory talk about herpes mosquitos in florida led to the zika virus. I guess the marco people were embarrassed by robin leech, who nobody even remembered, but they overreacted by killing south American children. doesn't seem to hit many americans, but somehow they release money for spraying for mosquitos. probably dummy virus and satellite restriction of growing body parts like the smile train cleft lip kids. everything I hear see and experience is weaponized for the world

The government definitely created Zika. They test stuff out to stockpile cures. Yes the Illuminati.

110% agreed. Illuminati.

British firm Oxitec says its genetically modified mosquitoes will swarm in among ordinary species such as Aedes aegypti, the insect that carries feared diseases such as Zika, dengue, yellow fever and chikungunya.

>They will mate with the females of the ordinary mosquitoes, spawning babies with a genetically inbuilt flaw that causes them to die quickly

I wish I could bottle this and sell it on Amazon, ZIKABAY.COM , should I kickstart this?

This was big talk during the run up to the Rio Olympics. While it was far from perfect (really far), it wasn't the "75% of people infected by Zika" shit show we expected it to be.

So what if the #1, 2, and 3 athletes from a specific sport decide not to come.

The #4, 5, and 6 will jump in line as this may be their only chance

Nice! That's great. What's the story with the high caloric diet? Is that for supply? I'm afraid to try air travel but it's probably like everything else, you just have to jump in and do it and it won't be scary anymore. We don't have anything planned... I'd love to go somewhere nice over New Years but every place I want to go has Zika! Maybe later in the winter we'll visit friends in Oregon though.

Actually, much more of an important issue than many expect. Naled (a pesticide) is being used up and down the southeast in order to prevent the spread of Zika virus via mosquitos. The problem is that a ton of helpful arthropods (i.e. pollinators) get damaged in the process. As well, chemical run off ends up in rivers where it can damage even more wildlife. AND to add even more to this, there is transfer of toxins up the food chain. Birds of prey actually fell drastically in numbers a few decades ago due to residual pesticides in their food sources causing infertility. I may have gone a little overboard with this, but its actually a pretty relevant issue in terms of the environment. I have to assume someone working with Hillary knows about this issue, shes taken a pretty strong stance on trying to stop acid acidification.

Source: want to be biologist, and I spend time with ecologists

According to the following article the zika outbreak originated where this company performed tests of this process. Anyone care to debunk it? Or the idea in general that the mosquitos that do survive wont have higher disease prevalence? http://theantimedia.org/zika-outbrea...droid-verizon/