+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Opinion is offline The World is a Vampire! And We're Just Rats In A Cage

Was the zika virus made by the government?

Just this week President Obama got 1.1 billion dollars to help stop the spread of the zika virus is the zika virus really natural or was it made by the government as chemical warfare in sense. Athletes in visitors heading to Rio De Janeiro should avoid poor and overcrowded parts of the city to minimize the chances of catching the virus the World Health Organization said on Thursday the UN health agency also restated the advice has been given for months warning pregnant women not to travel to zieke hit areas into practice safe sex. Is it possible also that the zika virus was manufactured by a large drug company so that they can sell antidotes to the whole public and make trillions of dollars. Or is the Illuminati behind this to help thin out the population of this overcrowded planet
    Check out the Bamboo Bar When In NJ !

lexx is online now Most Valued Scams Member !!!

Re: Was the zika virus made by the government?

well according to google it was discovered in 1947 in the ZIKA forest of UGANDA! so your theories seem out of date!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

this is bullshit, we all know that

Zika causes microcephaly (head too small). That baby has macrocephaly (head too big).

In unrelated news, the 81% male US Congress approves $10,000,000,000 for Zika research.

Aren't mosquitoes an important part of the ecosystem? Do we understand the effects of decimating their population several times over? Yes, Zika is terrible. But aren't we close to mass producing a vaccine for it?

For those that didn't read the article:
    >The firm says the population of wild Aedes aegypti insects dropped by 90 per cent after five field tests conducted between 2011 and 2014 in Panama and the Cayman Islands.

The way in which this is accomplished:
    >The mutant bugs will mate with the females and spawn babies with a genetic flaw that causes them to die quickly.

I mean, aren't they an important part of the food chain for things like fish? Couldn't this screw up the already damaged fish population, which in addition to just screwing up the environment, could screw over those that rely on fishing for business or local subsistence?

Shrunken heads? Whatever.

Women should avoid pregnancy? Ok. Sure.

Shrunken testicles!?!? CALL OUT THE NATIONAL GUARD! ALL OUT WAR AGAINST ZIKA! ALERT THE CDC!ERADICATE MOSQUITOES EVERYWHERE!!!

I guess the idea that diseases, including Zika, are natures way of controlling human expansion, does not matter. We are overpopulating and negatively impacting the ecosystem, which will react by thinning us out. We eliminate one K factor, the ecosystem will respond with another. The goal of nature is sustainability, the goal of humans is exploitation, these two outcomes are not compatible, and despite our "advanced" abilities, in the end, Nature will win.

The government had nothing to do with this.

We have super viruses now currently, Zika possibly a strain of yellow fever, Malaria mutations, dengue fever, some are the result of mosquitoes mingling like Asian and African combing with American.

Remarkable, does anyone remember a few years back before Zika when this scenario was proposed and rejected due to moral and green questions about the eradication of a species?

zika and chikungunya, both will you up bad and will take a long time to recover from them

I saw people spamming Zika home cures. Shameless how people try to cash in.

This was big talk during the run up to the Rio Olympics. While it was far from perfect (really far), it wasn't the "75% of people infected by Zika" shit show we expected it to be.

So what if the #1, 2, and 3 athletes from a specific sport decide not to come.

The #4, 5, and 6 will jump in line as this may be their only chance.

My family lives in South Florida, about a 30 minute drive from local transmission areas in Miami. I haven't been home since Easter and asked my parents to come to us for Thanksgiving. We will not be going down for Christmas. I missed my cousin's wedding in October because even though it was in North FL, I was concerned about how fast it would spread through the state, and I was just trying when I declined the invite. I would NOT mess around with this. I know it sucks but the risk is too much in my opinion. The second trimester is still a risky time for Zika. If the CDC website says not to go to that area, if I were you, I would not.

Yeah from reading about the lungworm thing you mentioned that would ruin things for sure if it went wrong. It sounds like it pulled a Zika and took root in Florida so we will have to deal with that soon.