+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    257

    Why is Uncle Sam isolating investigative reporters like Glenn Greenwald and persecuting and punishing whistle blowers?


    TO STOP TERRORISM WE SHOULD FIRST UNDERSTAND WHERE IT COMES FROM AND WHY.


    We live (supposedly) in a free country yet a citizen cannot send an email to Glenn Greenwald, or a donation to Wikileaks (Julian Assange) or a letter to Bradlel Manning without it being intercepted. These guys committed no crimes. On the contrary they exposed quite a few, yet Uncle Sam stole over $300,000 of donations sent to Assange from people all over the world, and do not let people send tips or information to Greenwald, or offers of legal help to Manning now sitting in a prison for the next 35 years, while the gunner of that helicopter who killed a dozen unarmed civilians and then joked about it is not even fined, demoted, or booted out of the military! Can our country get any more fuc*ked up on how we treat whistle blowers and investigative reporters? I remember the days when Bob Woodward and "Deep Throat" were heroes! What happened guys?

    I think Admin should start a [public thread here at Scam.com for whistle-blowers so Greenwald, the ICIJ, and other investigative reporters have a way to get messages from ordinary citizens. Obama's NSA is like the Nazi SS and the FBI like the Gestapo these days while reporters are being harassed and persecuted, denied visas to travel, and generally targeted for smear campaigns. They only tell us the truth, and maybe help explain the roots of terrorism, and for this they must be punished?

    MSM has all but censored Greenwald despite the fact he published the biggest scandal of our century - so far. This is really sick IMO. Are we not willing to fight for freedom of the press or speech any longer? What's up with this?

    http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013/...rongdoing.htmli
    https://collateralmurder.wikileaks.org/
    http://www.salon.com/2011/06/23/risen_3/
    http://eff.org
    https://www.laprogressive.com/war-on-journalism/
    http://spectator.org/54030_destinati...istle-blowers/

    I just read that our remote controlled drones have killed over 400 innocent unarmed kids but only 39 terrorists. How can we call these "smart weapons"? Are these drones not also "terrorizing" people. But without people like Greenwald and Assange we would never even know about this shit. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_4654825.html and also http://www.globalresearch.ca/america...kistan/5356569
    Last edited by Antibiotic; 05-16-2016 at 03:46 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    470

    Re: Why is Uncle Sam isolating investigative reporters like Glenn Greenwald and persecuting and punishing whistle blowers?

    Glenn Greenwald and Michael Hastings exemplify what any government (including ours) absolutely fear and despise. People who are determined to not only find the truth, but share it with the public. They maybe heroes, but they are also targets. The world becomes less evil with these investigative reporters and more evil without them IMO.

    This is another reason why our government is pushing hard to "regulate" (aka control) the internet with SOPA and other clever laws with patriotic names that really aim to censor investigative reporters and whistle blowers. When you have an extra 15 minutes visit http://eff.org where I send a few buck every year instead of to some corrupt pol. The ACLU and eff.org are allies of truth and they need more front line warriors like Greenwald and Hastings.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    245

    Re: Why is Uncle Sam isolating investigative reporters like Glenn Greenwald and persecuting and punishing whistle blowers?

    This article may help answer your question son. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3091137.html

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Seattle & China
    Posts
    206

    Re: Why is Uncle Sam isolating investigative reporters like Glenn Greenwald and persecuting and punishing whistle blowers?

    Obama has prosecuted more whistle blowers than any other three presidents combined! http://www.theguardian.com/commentis...s-constitution

    Free country? NOT! We are starting to resemble China in too many ways.
    Trust only your birth mother!

  5. #5
    Opinion's Avatar
    Opinion is offline The World is a Vampire! And We're Just Rats In A Cage
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Hoboken, New Jersey
    Posts
    358

    Re: Why is Uncle Sam isolating investigative reporters like Glenn Greenwald and persecuting and punishing whistle blowers?

    Some people call them whistleblowers and make it some kind of journalistic romance. Other people like me call it treason and they should be put to death

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    245

    Re: Why is Uncle Sam isolating investigative reporters like Glenn Greenwald and persecuting and punishing whistle blowers?

    Quote Originally Posted by Opinion View Post
    Some people call them whistleblowers and make it some kind of journalistic romance. Other people like me call it treason and they should be put to death

    Seriously, you would rather not know about some pol stealing money to rebuild a rehab center for maimed vets, or some war crimes where 300 kids were killed, or Jeb Bush involved in smuggling drugs? If yes, please explain why.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    15

    Re: Why is Uncle Sam isolating investigative reporters like Glenn Greenwald and persecuting and punishing whistle blowers?

    Quote Originally Posted by Antibiotic View Post

    TO STOP TERRORISM WE SHOULD FIRST UNDERSTAND WHERE IT COMES FROM AND WHY.


    We live (supposedly) in a free country yet a citizen cannot send an email to Glenn Greenwald, or a donation to Wikileaks (Julian Assange) or a letter to Bradlel Manning without it being intercepted. These guys committed no crimes. On the contrary they exposed quite a few, yet Uncle Sam stole over $300,000 of donations sent to Assange from people all over the world, and do not let people send tips or information to Greenwald, or offers of legal help to Manning now sitting in a prison for the next 35 years, while the gunner of that helicopter who killed a dozen unarmed civilians and then joked about it is not even fined, demoted, or booted out of the military! Can our country get any more fuc*ked up on how we treat whistle blowers and investigative reporters? I remember the days when Bob Woodward and "Deep Throat" were heroes! What happened guys?

    I think Admin should start a [public thread here at Scam.com for whistle-blowers so Greenwald, the ICIJ, and other investigative reporters have a way to get messages from ordinary citizens. Obama's NSA is like the Nazi SS and the FBI like the Gestapo these days while reporters are being harassed and persecuted, denied visas to travel, and generally targeted for smear campaigns. They only tell us the truth, and maybe help explain the roots of terrorism, and for this they must be punished?

    MSM has all but censored Greenwald despite the fact he published the biggest scandal of our century - so far. This is really sick IMO. Are we not willing to fight for freedom of the press or speech any longer? What's up with this?

    http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013/...rongdoing.htmli
    https://collateralmurder.wikileaks.org/
    http://www.salon.com/2011/06/23/risen_3/
    http://eff.org
    https://www.laprogressive.com/war-on-journalism/
    http://spectator.org/54030_destinati...istle-blowers/

    I just read that our remote controlled drones have killed over 400 innocent unarmed kids but only 39 terrorists. How can we call these "smart weapons"? Are these drones not also "terrorizing" people. But without people like Greenwald and Assange we would never even know about this shit. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_4654825.html and also http://www.globalresearch.ca/america...kistan/5356569

    Glenn Greenwald and other investigative reporters are what is left of the world's conscience - an annoying inconvenience to corrupt governments, and a glimmer of truth to the masses. Without this glimmer there would be no hope.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    257

    Re: Why is Uncle Sam isolating investigative reporters like Glenn Greenwald and persecuting and punishing whistle blowers?

    The government hates reporters that expose their crimes, lies, corruption, and dirty tricks. Read this article by Glenn Greenwald and then you will understand why he is the most-censored writer in America today. https://theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    198

    Re: Why is Uncle Sam isolating investigative reporters like Glenn Greenwald and persecutin

    Quote Originally Posted by Antibiotic View Post
    The government hates reporters that expose their crimes, lies, corruption, and dirty tricks. Read this article by Glenn Greenwald and then you will understand why he is the most-censored writer in America today. https://theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/
    Indeed.Obamaand Hillary limit the amount of "truth" that can be told in America

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-05-2018, 01:43 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-19-2016, 08:00 PM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-19-2016, 07:55 PM
  4. The 9/11 Whistle-Blowers
    By dawny22 in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-20-2011, 09:40 PM
  5. BushCo Vendetta Against CIA Whistle Blowers
    By dchristie in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-27-2006, 09:48 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •