+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Re: Steve Winkhart is a loser!!!

You know who another ing loser and rip off is? Earl Dimick of West Allis, WI. I just got his latest chain letter rip off in the mail Make America Great Again. It should read Let Me Rip You Off Again. I just checked Facebook - Earl Dimick married to Terry Dimick since 1985 - his Political Views are way out of whack! BBB lists him with an "F" Rating. Save yourself money and time - DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS FUCKING LOSER!

I got a call from Steve Winkhart last night. He's a total and complete Bull Shit Artist. Period! Just check out his BBB profile. Stay away from this scam artist. he is the worst of them all!

Quote Originally Posted by SugarHoney View Post
    I got a call from Steve Winkhart last night. He's a total and complete Bull Shit Artist. Period! Just check out his BBB profile. Stay away from this scam artist. he is the worst of them all!
    He does have a "F" rating with the BBB. What is the platinum payout business?
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Henderson View Post
    You know who another ing loser and rip off is? Earl Dimick of West Allis, WI. I just got his latest chain letter rip off in the mail Make America Great Again. It should read Let Me Rip You Off Again. I just checked Facebook - Earl Dimick married to Terry Dimick since 1985 - his Political Views are way out of whack! BBB lists him with an "F" Rating. Save yourself money and time - DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS FUCKING LOSER!
    I don't know, Bill. He claims to have made a lot of money and he seems quite credible. His posts and articles aren't profanity-laced invective but thoughtful white-paperish ad copy that gets results.
    Last edited by Richard 3; 08-12-2017 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Arctic inclusion - First Nations representation by marketer Mitch Becker.
    Cat Police - SF

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Sauls View Post
    I am working My Daily Bread with both of these two crooks - Jon Okafo and Steve Winkhart and they both are full of shit. I've made diddily squat. Don't join into My Daily Bread - it's a rip off! Don't work with Steve Winkhart - he is all talk - he talks a big big game and delivers shit. Then when you point that out to him, he'll yell and scream at you as if you are a child. Fuck You Steve Winkhart! I hope you rot in Hell. HE'S ONE OF BIG REASONS MLM HAS A BAD NAME!

My recommendation is to stay away - far away from both STEVE WINKHART AND JON OKAFO! They're assholes!
    ttt
    Steve Winkhart is something else other than an honest marketer. When I pointed out his false promises and outright lies, he reacted like a 2 year old child, having super tandrums and cursing at me, and acting like a gibbering idiot! He even had the nerve to say he has the power to ruin me and see that I won't have ANY commissions from whatever program I am
    promoting if I don't join with him! WOW!! oooo, I'm sssooooo scared! LOL

Hi steve

Just got another mailing from Earl Dimwit Dimick - 5 pages stapled and taped so poorly together it looks like a 5 year old put it together. It does match the copy machine from 1980 printing quality. This guy is so full of it. I read his stuff and it makes me want to vomit. What a rip off artist. Steer clear of Earl Dimwit from West Allis, WI!

I just received a mailing from Fred Gronvall - he has a new program - Income Overdrive - designed to put his income into overdrive. If you have fallen fro his new scheme, you better get out now. Fred Gronvall has NEVER had a long term program and every program is solely designed to put money into HIS POCKETS. He might be the biggest rip-off in MLM History. He had many negative complaints, an F rating with the BBB, and is on the Postal Inspectors watch list. I would highly recommend anybody working with him to cancel out, get whatever money you can back from him, and file another complaint with all the various agencies. Take it from someone "in the know," he is a rip-off and soon will be put under by the government. Steer clear of any porgram that bears his name and anyone who works with him! You'll be doing yourself a big big favor.

Just curious, what is the Postal Inspectors watch list?? Link?

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Henderson View Post
    I just received a mailing from Fred Gronvall - he has a new program - Income Overdrive - designed to put his income into overdrive. If you have fallen fro his new scheme, you better get out now. Fred Gronvall has NEVER had a long term program and every program is solely designed to put money into HIS POCKETS. He might be the biggest rip-off in MLM History. He had many negative complaints, an F rating with the BBB, and is on the Postal Inspectors watch list. I would highly recommend anybody working with him to cancel out, get whatever money you can back from him, and file another complaint with all the various agencies. Take it from someone "in the know," he is a rip-off and soon will be put under by the government. Steer clear of any porgram that bears his name and anyone who works with him! You'll be doing yourself a big big favor.

Quote Originally Posted by roadtrip View Post
    Just curious, what is the Postal Inspectors watch list?? Link?
    MLMers are trying to undercut each other, roadtrip. "Bill Henderson" is a nom de plume for a guy who hates Rodney Walker (and others) and has posted under multiple names, the most prolific being "Mitch Becker."
    Cat Police - SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Okafo View Post
    all he does is lie about how much money he is making
    Thank you for summing in MLM in general.

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

I just received a mailing from Fred Gronvall under a different address and name - ALV Marketing, Fairfield, OH 45018 - it looks like the rest of his stuff - Cash In the Box - it's just another rip off. I guess he is feeling the pressure. he should be under soon. Don't waste your money - save it!