+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Steve Winkhart is a loser!!!

For all you MLMer's out there, I gave Steve Winkhart a free membership into a couple of my programs - he promised to promote them - One program Genesis - all he does is lie about how much money he is making - he lies about whether he is a player or not. He is ed up in the head. If any of you join into one or more of my programs, Genesis, Cash Millionaires and my latest, Money By The Minute - and you join with Steve Winkhart and his mother, Joann Winkhart in your upline, if you joined under false pretenses - in other words, Steve Winkhart lied to you - let me know ASAP and I will send you a new flyer with a new upline team. I am trying to rid myself of this bull shit artist like the plague. He is poison!!

If any of you get a call from Steve Winkhart, whatever he says, understand he is full of shit!

Re: Steve Winkhart is a loser!!!

I am working My Daily Bread with both of these two crooks - Jon Okafo and Steve Winkhart and they both are full of shit. I've made diddily squat. Don't join into My Daily Bread - it's a rip off! Don't work with Steve Winkhart - he is all talk - he talks a big big game and delivers shit. Then when you point that out to him, he'll yell and scream at you as if you are a child. Fuck You Steve Winkhart! I hope you rot in Hell. HE'S ONE OF BIG REASONS MLM HAS A BAD NAME!

My recommendation is to stay away - far away from both STEVE WINKHART AND JON OKAFO! They're assholes!
    Last edited by Edward Sauls; 05-17-2016 at 02:35 PM.

I also joined with Steve Winkhart in a few programs. To say he is unstable and full of it would be an understatement. He origianlly called me because he saw my name on another flyer for another program I was promoting. To be honest, I was impressed. He bolstered himself up by talking normal, pleasant and telling me he was a '"heavy hitter." A big man in this MLM Industry. I believed him. Unfortunately for me, after sending him hundreds of dollars, I feel like he scammed me royally. Obvious I know there are others just like myself who have been scammed by him. When I called him to discuss it with him, all he did was curse me and yell - the complete opposite of when I first spoke with him. If you have been scammed by Steve Winkhart, please post it here. He must be stopped of his wicked ways! I was very foolish. Let's prevent others from doing foolish things like me.

I wish you well but your experience seems typical for someone who gets into MLM.

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Hey Joe Cool - I hate to have to agree, but you are so so so right. I have NEVER dealt with an honest MLMer. If there is one out there, contact me please - renew my faith so I can disagree with Joe Cool! But Steve Winkhart was the absolute worst of the worst!

Steve Winkhart is a ing cunt! He should rot in Hell! He'll rip you off in a heart beat! He's not a loser - He's a rip off artist! Fuck him! His mother Joann is a cunt too!

Hi - I joined the Platimum Payout Program under Carl Braun and Steve Winkhart. Steve Winkhart is the one who actually convinved me that this program would make me money. It's run by a guy named Eric who owns Way To Money Publications or WTM. I told Steve I am a senoir citizen who is on a limited budget. He guaranteed me that I would make money. After mailing out their cover letter and flyer to 1800 people - 47 cents times 1800 is a lot of money and time - I haven't gotten even one bite.....nothing. Is that possible? I don't know if WTM Publications are a rip-off or Steve Winkhart scammed me. Is there someone out there that helps Seniors get their money back? I definitely do not recommend either dealing with Steve Winkhart at 937-717-6025 or WTM Publications under Eric at 100 Powdermill Rd #117, Acton, MA 01720. He uses a state of Washington number but he is located in MA? Something is odd with that too. All promises - nothing delivered. Please help.

I also joined Platinum Payout under Steve Winkhart. I made squat! WTM Pubs and Winkhart are scamming rip offs. Don't waste your money and time like I did!

Believe it or not, Steve Winkhart called me last night and wanted a free spot for himself and his mon, Joann in my newest program. Unbelieveable. When I told him NO, he went off on me like a child. What a jerk he is!

I've reported Steve Winkhart and Jon Okafo to the authorities. I filled out a Postal Inspection questionaire form and provided proof they stole money from me. According to the gentlemen on the other end of the phone, the Postal Inspectors are on their tails......it's only a matter of time for these two crooks!

I wouldn't work with Steve Winkhart. I have spoken to him a couple of times - one time he seems like he is normal and other times he is off the wall. There is something not right with him. Don't waste your time or money with anything he is doing. Having a supportive and normal upline is essential to your success in MLM. Steve Winkhart is not your answer.

Hi My name is Steve Winkhart. I live with my 65+ mother, Joann in a shack of a house. I call people and act like I am a heavy hitter in this business, but in actuality, I'm a wanna be- I wanna be someone important. Besides the fact a few years back I was arrested for assault, I also have more than 35 domestic dispute complaints with my mother of all people where the police had to show up and break up the episode. More than 35 complaints - more than 35 times the police had to show up and break me up with an argument with my own mom. I also have multiple complaints from senior citizens withe the Better business Bureau where I stole their money. The fact is that I am worthless. Don't do business with a loser like me. Every one else who has had a problem with me, please post it here so I can be arrested and sent to jail for the rest of my worthless life. Thank you for reading.

Scammers be scammers

I've worked with Steve a few times also. He is very difficult and sometimes he is nice and sometimes he is a jerk. I think he is misunderstood. If you do work with Steve, I suggest you come to an understanding with him beforehand and then keep him too it without letting any excuses get int he way. Otherwise, you probably be better off working with the many other better MLMer's out there. I won't work with him anymore wither.

Steve Winkhart joined under me promoting the Millionaire Maker, which is just a bull shit chain letter program run by my father. Steve brings in the most complaints for us. He is an asshole. I wish he would just die!

I've contacted the Postal Inspectors again involving my report a few months back. They are close to shutting him down and prosecuting him. I wouldn't join anything with his name on it - it will all be shut down by the Postal Inspectors. Save you money!