+ Reply to Thread

Hillary Clinton's staff/supporters admit deleting factual but negative links online - avid topic of fake Twitter accounts!

Today I lost all respect for Hillary Clinton and here is why...

I was reading comments about her at Yahoo Answers and Quora and I asked why all the threads that complained about her "willful ignorance", Jack Goldberg, her brother's many offshore deals using Panama bank accounts, Vince Foster's alleged suicide, and then her most recent deletion of 30,000 emails she knows the FBI wanted to investigate. All of these things are simply too much to be coincidental mistakes, in my opinion. Then I saw saw the replies come flying in that "Online Reputation Management" is legal and "Our supporters and staff does not deny that we do everything possible to portray our candidate in the most professional and positive light." That is fine, but hiding the truth is unethical in my opinion.

Rather than delete allegations, I would prefer to see her written denials or some explanations. She can start here and tell us why she did not investigate Wall Street when massive fraud and money laundering was brought to her attention in 2001http://www.worldlawdirect.com/forum/usa-gov-updates/92420-what-senator-hillary-clinton-didnt-do-me-serious-crime-should-she-prosecuted.html

Re: Hillary Clinton's staff/supporters admit deleting factual but negative links online - avid topic of fake Twitter accounts!

Well... look at the upside. At least they are honest enough to tell you how unethical they are!