+ Reply to Thread

Copy Paste Ads Review: Scam or Legit?

About Copy Paste Ads
    Copy Paste Ads claims to help you make $25 for every email you process, and provide you with the potential to earn $273,750 a year, all through passive income. According to the website, all training material will be provided in order to help you get up and running.

How Copy Paste Ads Works

Before getting into the details, perhaps the most important thing to note is that the Copy Paste Ads has everything to do with “processing emails”— it is an internet marketing system where you earn a $25 commission for every person you enroll in the program.
    Here are the basics of how Copy Paste Ads works: After paying your enrollment fee. you’ll then be enrolled as a “member.” According to the company’s website, you’ll be ready to begin earning in three simple steps:

• Step 1: Set Up Your EPS Website – If you have experience designing/coding websites, this should be relatively easy, as the information appears to be mostly text-based. If you’d like the company to set up your website for you, they can do so for an additional fee. or you can promote the site by affliate links
    • Step 2: Choose a Payment System – This is where your $25 commissions will be sent. EmCopy Paste Ads currently only accepts PayPal and Payza.
    • Step 3: Post Your Ads – The company’s website claims you’ll just need to post three ads per day in
    • order to start bringing in money. To help you with this process, the company provides a relatively extensive amount of reference material, including pre-written ads, tutorials on
    • how/where to post, top cities for ad traffic, headline ideas, marketing strategies, and more.

Once this occurs, you’ll post ads to popular sites such as Craigslist and Backpages. If someone views your ad and decides to enroll, you’ll be credited as their “sponsor,” and will earn a $25 commission once they’ve paid through your URL.

Bottom Line: Is Copy Paste Ads a Scam?

While researching Copy Paste Ads it is not a scam, if you work hard you will see good results
    As a result, we would strongly recommend you join Copy Paste Ads. it's the best earning income program on the internet
    Name:  copy-paste-cash (1).gif
Views: 1191
Size:  61.3 KB
    Last edited by RolandoMaradiaga342; 05-05-2016 at 01:15 AM.

Re: Copy Paste Ads Review: Scam or Legit?

I will sign up for this and go through the process and report my results. Is there a startup fee? I refuse to spend money if I am an affiliate,.

I think it's the same with Emal Processing System (EPS). They will give you the right to copy the same website with your affiliate link. It's not scam indeed but I don't like the idea of creating a website that almost the same with the original that leads to scammy looks.

Furthermore, the site says that you'll be earning to process emails. or copy paste and earn..but if you are inside they will instruct you to create a clone of their website and promote it. That's how it works.

I joined on EPS before and I found it hard to promote because it looks like a scam and hard to promote. It's misleading.

I love the idea of turning your hobby or passion into a business to make money. Because you'll be doing things that interest you.

If you want to make money in an ethical and the right way I can help you.

You can read more about me at http://fixthatmess.com/about

See you there.

thanks for the great info