+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

RE: Panama Papers, Edward Chism - The man who opened 389 bank accounts in Panama for U.S. Officials & Laundered their money at Morgan & Morgan...

Thanks to Vicki and FMF for sharing their notes with me. We have interesting news to share with you but you must first understand that Fonseca & Mosshack is not the choice of corrupt U.S. officials nor Wall Street CEOs wanting to hide or launder money. They prefer Morgan & Morgan or The Carlye Group - both companies have close ties with he Bush family which are actually customers too, as was General Manuel Noriega. When you read through the links below pay attention to the dates. The man in the photo above is convicted felon and former AFG President, and former U.S. Justice Executive, and former friends of President George Bush and General Manuel Noriega (all explained below). The pretty lady is Chism's wife Teresita Tapia and former executive assistant and personal banker of Manuel Noriega.

I just found some great stuff on both Edward Chism and Gorcyca so I came back with this update which is all a matter of court record below. The reason Chism is important is because he opened 389 Panama Bank accounts at Morgan & Morgan whose Managing Diector, Juan David Morgan is his cousin! The man below with the gray beard is Juan David Morgan:

Originally Posted by Fat Man Frank
    Yes you are correct, Glenn Greenwald even documented last year how the feds have "dirty tricks" people on organized teams that smear and try to destroy the accusers, or make them victims of a fake crime or mentally "unstable". They spread rumors on the internet teha the whistle blower Gorcyca was a wanted pedophile in Canada because he was soccer and baseball coach for kids and a Scoutmaster too! In fact he was an air traffice controller, federal agent, Fortune 500 executive and honorably discharged military vet. When he refused to back down and filed a refugee claim in Canada, they even fabricated a fake extradition of a crime that has no victims nor indictment!! The only "witness" is an FBI agent who refuses to be questioned under oath. See here: http://www.veteranstodayforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=1229

The guy even went on the BBC radio to get organ donors to help Iraqi kids that were victims of war crimes http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/today/li...20050331.shtml and has 15 years of volunteer work. So after shooting up his house they force him to move to China or else say his wife and kids will be killed! A bunch of thugs are running our government. They need to be rounded up and locked away for decade or so. Also check this out that was sent to me this morning: http://whyunclesamhatesbruce.blogspot.ca.

This government of ours is all about CENSORSHIP. This here proves it http://s53.photobucket.com/user/RR19...?sort=9&page=1
    "

Two things stand out to me that makes me believe this is probably a real scandal unfolding over a 10 year period... look at how badly they first tried to lock away Gorcyca on false charges and when Judge Jack Weinstein did not cooperate, they just exile the guy and give his family's home away to the lawyer informant Gilmour http://ohiocourtroomcorruption.blogspot.com/
    hen the second thing is Edward Myles Chism and the below motion he filed so he could go and collect his $87 million in Panama! Look here for the source of that money http://americanfinancialgroupfraud.wordpress.com.

I have not been able to find the book that Gorcyca took 10 years to write, but I did find this and I can understand why they want Gorcyca to remain in China: https://afewthoughtsfrombruce.wordpr...bruce-gorcyca/ and this shows how international this scandal probably is http://www.veteranstodayforum.com/vi...9e4cb8fc3d4cbb

Some vey basic homework on Chism reveals the following facts:

* Was a GS15 executive employee with the US Justice Department in Panama
    * Was pals and tennis partners with General Manuel Noriega
    * Served only 8 months of a 30 month sentence for stealing $87 million
    * Married the personal secretary and banker of General Noriega (Teresita Tapia)
    * Was not forced to return the $87 million
    * Was Gorcyca's boss at American Financial Group from 1994 -1996
    * Paid a $1 Million "consulting fee" to Jeb Bush
    * Now lives in Panama he cannot be subpoenaed to testify in Amerca or Canada
    * Collects his $60K annual pension from the U.S. Department of Justice.
    * Juan David Morgan is the cousin of Edward Chism and Managing Director of Morgan & Morgan

This is one of two Chapters of Gorcyca's book written about AFG - 10 years ago!
    https://persecutingwhistleblowerswit...esses-present/

Below is one of many deleted threads and or posts government hackers have removed over the last year
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Time 4 Truth; 05-04-2016 at 12:58 PM.

Re: Panama Papers, Edward Chism - The man who opened 389 bank accounts in Panama for U.S. Officials & Laundered their money at Morgan & Morgan...

Questions:

1. Can you post the other chapter written about AFG by Gorcyca?
    2. Are you user Nico" that was deleted at Worldlawdirect.com?
    3. Do you know if Erling Ingvaldsen, Gary Betzner and Jimmy are still alive?
    4. Were you able to contact Wheeler's wife and tell her about things?
    5. Since you did not reply to me in the last 48 hours, are you and your email ok?
    6. Can you put me in touch with RR1975 in case anything happens to you?

Clarifications: Chism worked for the DoJ for 26 years according to Kimberly Burkett his former lover and assistant at AFG. Also, she said that after Gorcyca brought the Saudis to AFG, Chism hired a former Secret Service agent named Bill Ackerman who had an office in the same building to "dig up dirt on DiMarco". They all knew Bruce as "Tony DiMarco".

Btw... I made contact with Gorcyca's former neighbor and childhood friend and he says he last heard from Bruce 6 months ago - still stuck in China and he says that his Skype, email, and mobile phone are all blocked and only wife and lawyer Drukarsh in Toronto and RCMP know how to contact him. In 2013, someone tried to shoot him in Beijing and missed his Chinese teacher by a few inches. Her statement and photo can be seen here: http://whyunclesamhatesbruce.BlogSpot.ca.

I also fund out Gorcyca was a political prisoner for 38 months and was kept in solitary confinement for 9 months - all for supposedly for a $2,000 bribe. He was a witness to the murder of federal prisoner Ralph Steel or Steele(?) and went on a 3 week hunger strike. I am still not sure how and why he met Bill Clinton. Maybe they paid him money to be quiet all these years?

Re: Panama Papers, Edward Chism - The man who opened 389 bank accounts in Panama for U.S. Officials & Laundered their money at Morgan & Morgan...

Chism and his pals and client below enabled the 1% to economically rape America for at least a decade. Extradite the bastard and get a full deposition from him or let him take Bradley Manning's place for 35 years in prison. Will the double standards of law and justice ever end in "the land of the free"?

The power of censorship never ceases to amaze me. I think what American citizens don't know about our government is probably five times more than what they do.

Re: Panama Papers, Edward Chism - The man who opened 389 bank accounts in Panama for U.S.

What happened to the post from the former employee of Morgan & Morgan who posted the account information for Hugh Rodham, Jeff Epstein, and Marc Rich? And where is the scan of the letter written to FBI Director Mueller from the Canadian lawyer - also nowgone? Admin, did you delete it, or was it Hillary's Hackers?
    Last edited by Public Warning; 08-13-2016 at 04:49 AM.

Re: Panama Papers, Edward Chism - The man who opened 389 bank accounts in Panama for U.S.

Can you share more details about Morgan and Morgan and the case discussed above!

Quote Originally Posted by Eque1974 View Post
    Can you share more details about Morgan and Morgan and the case discussed above!
    All the details related to this matter can be traced backwards through three links;

http://rabble.ca/babble/canadian-pol...ink-harper-to-

http://www.scam.com/entry.php?4221-S...icials-Hillary

http://www.veteranstodayforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=1229

Have fun.

It seems some people want to remain in denial about the American leaders and shakers as well as our intel people who run front companies all over the world, ALL have been using Panama Bank accounts for at least two decades, maybe three.

A former U.S. Justice executive named Ed Chism opened all the Panama Bank accounts at Morgan & Morgan through his cousin Juan David Morgan for both the Bush and Clinton criminals doing the Wall Street money laundering. It appear that from Chapter 24, 24, & 26 of the whistle blower's book, Chism's wife was the former mistress and personal banker of General Noriega back in Happy Days time when Bush and Noriega were pals and biz partners. This overlaps into Hillary territory because of the proxies used to wash her Wall Street to Clinton Foundation drug moneys - 3 people so far (maybe more) Jack Goldberg, Marc Rich, and Jeffery Epstein. I am still reading so I will get back to you whe I finish about 30 links scattered all over the net

Quote Originally Posted by America View Post
    A former U.S. Justice executive named Ed Chism opened all the Panama Bank accounts at Morgan & Morgan through his cousin Juan David Morgan for both the Bush and Clinton criminals doing the Wall Street money laundering. It appear that from Chapter 24, 24, & 26 of the whistle blower's book, Chism's wife was the former mistress and personal banker of General Noriega back in Happy Days time when Bush and Noriega were pals and biz partners. This overlaps into Hillary territory because of the proxies used to wash her Wall Street to Clinton Foundation drug moneys - 3 people so far (maybe more) Jack Goldberg, Marc Rich, and Jeffery Epstein. I am still reading so I will get back to you whe I finish about 30 links scattered all over the net
    Hi America, what did you find? Can you share any links you found? Thanks in advance.

Chism should be arrested and water-boarded until the truth comes out about every U.S. official who opened a Panama bank account at Morgan & Morgan and disclose the details including balances. Be sure to include the accounts of Hugh Rodham, Jeff Epstein, Marc Rich, Terry Nelson, Clinton Foundation, and Jeb Bush.

Even though FBI informant Bruce Gorcyca (employed at American Financial Grouo for two years as an executive) gave all the client files and AFG phone bills to an FBI agent named Maury Berthon in Miami (soon transferred to New Orleans after he asked for arrest warrants), the FBI did NOTHING to arrest the U.S> officials laundering money through these accounts, and did NOTHING to shut down Morgan & Morgan.
    Trust only your birth mother!

Amazing... 20 years later a CIA confirms all this to be true. Have a listen to what retired CIA agent Robert David Steele says about Wall Street and the CIA... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_goVNKz9wI

Sounds interesting.Can you share the links you are reading? Thanks.

It appears that someone deleted the photos of Edward Chism and his cousin Juan David Morgan so I am reposting them again below;

This is Juan David, the Managing Director of Morgan & Morgan in Panama where half of our shadow government launders their billions. The other half uses The Carlyle Group;

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  182.4 KB

This is Edward Myles Chism with the white hair below with his beautiful wife Teresita Tapia Chism, the former secretary, translator, and personal banker for General Manuel Noriega for more than 15 years in Panama.

Former FBI Director Robert Mueller was directly and indirectly informed of all the money laundering throgh former FBI Agent Maury Berthon who worked in the Miami office until the U.S. Justice Department told the FBI to kill the investigation, bury the files, and transfer SA Berthon to New Orleans. The money laundering continues until this very day!
    See http://opnlttr.com/letter/media-blac...-15-year-cover. Read Chapters 24-27 of the book manuscripts seized at gun-point by the FBI from former FBI informant Bruce Gorcyca at https://zh.scribd.com/lists/17980642...ok-Manuscripts
    Last edited by Time 4 Truth; 05-21-2017 at 10:44 AM.

Thank for reposting the photos that govt. hackers keep censoring.