+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

America Lost Tonight

We had a choice.

The idiots won again. There will be buyer's remorse when the Trump spell wears off and the idiots wake up.
    Lose a pound a day, every day. I personally lost 60 pounds in 60 days. My free 47 page PDF eBook explains how. CLICK HERE to read online, or download your free copy.

Re: America Lost Tonight

It is just more proof that there are more stupid people in America than there are intelligent.

That being said, I pray that I'm 100% wrong about Trump.

I would much rather be wrong on this one than right. I'll be ecstatic if I'm wrong.

Please...let me be wrong.

America will be forced to choose between a Communist and a Nazi.

I'll probably write in Ted Cruz.

Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    It is just more proof that there are more stupid people in America than there are intelligent.

That being said, I pray that I'm 100% wrong about Trump.

I would much rather be wrong on this one than right. I'll be ecstatic if I'm wrong.

Please...let me be wrong.

I agree with you my friend, but in the long run it won't matter and here is why. Right now as you read these words the GOP schemers are getting funded by the Koch brothers and others of 1% elite who can't bear to have someone in the White House they cannot buy or control. So here is what they will come up with...

They will create some legal loophole or dirty trick to contest Trumps' nomination and then only concede if he agrees to take one of ther good old boys like Jeb, Ryan, or ??? as the Veep. Within a few months of being elected, Trump will either have an induced heart attack (SUX or potassium chloride) or be diagnosed with cancer. Within a year our shadow government will be running the show yet again. If nothing else you should all learn something from JFK's murder. Obama was bought and paid for a long time ago.. Btw... if something is true and proven with sworn testimony by experts before Congress, it is NOT a conspiracy theory http://www.globalresearch.ca/cia-tar...rt-attack-and-
    cancer/5326382

THEY WILL KILL TRUMP FOR SURE IF HE GETS ELECTED - This is why I will probably vote for Sanders who cannot be forced to take an insider Veep.

The last time America didn't lose? Regan? Maybe his first term, we needed the moral boost. Second term was just as corrupt as everyone since.

THE real problem you guys like to ignore is that we keep sending crooks back to washington
    Current
    rank
    Historical
    rank[6]
    Senator (Party-State) Seniority date First tie-breaker Second tie-breaker Committee and leadership positions
    1 1692 Patrick Leahy (D-VT) January 3, 1975 Ranking Member: Judiciary
    2 1708 Orrin Hatch (R-UT) January 3, 1977 President pro tempore
    Chairman: Finance
    3 1719 Thad Cochran (R-MS) December 27, 1978[n 1] Chairman: Appropriations
    4 1745 Chuck Grassley (R-IA) January 3, 1981 Chairman: Judiciary
    5 1766 Mitch McConnell (R-KY) January 3, 1985 Majority Leader
    6 1773 Barbara Mikulski (D-MD) January 3, 1987 Former Representative (10 years) Ranking Member: Appropriations
    7 1775 Richard Shelby (R-AL)[n 2] Former Representative (8 years) Chairman: Banking
    8 1777 John McCain (R-AZ) Former Representative (4 years) Arizona 29th in population (1980) Chairman: Armed Services
    9 1778 Harry Reid (D-NV) Nevada 43rd in population (1980) Minority Leader
    Democratic Caucus Chair
    10 1801 Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) November 4, 1992 Ranking Member: Intelligence
    11 1804 Barbara Boxer[n 3] (D-CA) January 3, 1993 Former Representative Ranking Member: Environment
    Vice Chairwoman: Ethics
    12 1810 Patty Murray (D-WA) Ranking Member: HELP
    Democratic Caucus Secretary
    13 1816 Jim Inhofe (R-OK) November 16, 1994 Chairman: Environment
    14 1827 Ron Wyden (D-OR) February 6, 1996 Ranking Member: Finance
    15 1830 Pat Roberts (R-KS) January 3, 1997 Former Representative (16 years) Chairman: Agriculture
    16 1831 Dick Durbin (D-IL) Former Representative (14 years) Minority Whip
    17 1835 Jack Reed (D-RI) Former Representative (6 years)

Hardly a loss.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    Hardly a loss.
    Just says "attached image" have no idea what your point is.

Trump is an UNSTABLE CHILD. You don't live unstable children the keys to the kingdom -- or the nuclear arsenal.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlinAnnArbor View Post
    Just says "attached image" have no idea what your point is.

Trump is an UNSTABLE CHILD. You don't live unstable children the keys to the kingdom -- or the nuclear arsenal.

Exactly, we did just that in 2000 and ended up spending 6 trillion on breaking the arab world.

Carl the images didn't load that I attached? The attached images should auto load at bottom of thread, are you using firefox or safari or ie?

We're voting for the lesser of the evils this year.
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Carl the images didn't load that I attached? The attached images should auto load at bottom of thread, are you using firefox or safari or ie?
    My phone. Chrome. I'll check it with my laptop

Ok, they display on my laptop. Poor Charlie Sheen. I don't think anybody will say he's "winning."
    Lose a pound a day, every day. I personally lost 60 pounds in 60 days. My free 47 page PDF eBook explains how. CLICK HERE to read online, or download your free copy.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlinAnnArbor View Post
    America will be forced to choose between a Communist and a Nazi.

I'll probably write in Ted Cruz.
    dont forget the libertarians!? they give republicans another option to place their vote!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

You would have to have mental issues to want that job. Way too much stress and responsibility.

you think trump hair is bad now!? hate to see it if he becomes president!? so the mystery right now is who are the VPs gonna be!? how about some predictions and reasons to back them up!? so carl, would cruz accept a VP tap!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    you think trump hair is bad now!? hate to see it if he becomes president!? so the mystery right now is who are the VPs gonna be!? how about some predictions and reasons to back them up!? so carl, would cruz accept a VP tap!?
    No he wouldn't. I can promise that. If Trump wins and appoints him to the SC, the country would be much better for it.