+ Reply to Thread

lives within us, he never dies because he lives

lives within us, he never dies because he lives within their children. Postcard for my mother, my treasure My mother finds happiness when I find it, as I live something beautiful, it lives through my experience. My mother prays for me, even when I only pray for myself. My mother would give me the world if able. mother's day A mother is not a person you can lean on, but a person who does not need to rely on anyone. If a mother published the silences that have saved the children would become saints by listening. A mother is able to give everything without receiving anything. To love with all your heart without expecting anything in return. Investing everything in a project without measuring profitability contribution that investment. A mother still has confidence in their children when everyone else lost. Never in life you will find, deeper, more unselfish and true to the best of your mother tenderness. Postcard with a poem to my mother Mother is our providence on earth in the early years of life, the firmer our support in the years of childhood, most tender and most loyal in the stormy years of youth our friend.

Last edited by Administrator; 05-03-2016 at 06:11 AM.