+ Reply to Thread

supplementsgarden.com is a scam

These guys at supplementsgarden.com are spammers. Don't support their shitty non FDA approved so called health products.

tossing and turning thatwe do compared to cotton pillowcase okay so the next to the happy guys is areally important one because it involves our nutrition as well as our NutraSkin overallhelp of course having a nutritious diet will increaseto help the poor area as well as promote hair growth Imeating the right types that nutrients cant fortify our hair follicle which is extremely important becausethats where well be going from see you want to make sure that youhave a diet thats rich in on nutrients such as on think
    Re@d More Det@il >>> URL DELETED BY ADMIN

This is the letter I wrote abuse@godaddy.com:

This webmaster is constantly spamming me and my message board with dozens of domains you guys handle. Please give him a message.

"Stop spamming scam.com or I am pursuing legal action and civil damages for time spent and bandwidth and various anti spam laws."

I know he must run alot of these shady one pager domain names the format is always the same.

Thank you godaddy, please give them a stiff warning.

Let's see what godaddy does.
    Last edited by Administrator; 05-03-2016 at 04:36 AM.

Re: supplementsgarden.com is a scam

Supplements Garden spams the hell out of me and I left this site due to all the spam from them here. My buddy said it got cleaned up, I'm glad you are fighting back! Rock on!